Im an atheist jew from Israel QnA

Show me what you got Jow Forums

Attached: funny-old-jew-with-banknotes-isolated-on-white-D2PYAB.jpg (954x1390, 136K)

Hello brother.

Proxy

מה קורה אחי

How come I can never get you creatures to admit you stole Palestine? It's not even bad that you did, but you slimes avoid admitting it at all costs.

Before that It was a shared country of arabs and jews

No not really. In 1945 the Jewish population in Palestine was 10% max. Or are you trying to tell me that because you were 10% of the population that it entitles you to the land?

when will you guys finally leave europa

Stop giving jews attention you fucking retards.

> atheist
> jew
Holy fuck, you are all retarded. Huehuehuehuehue.

how is moldova?

TO THE unbelieving materialist, man is simply an evolutionary accident. His hopes of survival are strung on a figment of mortal imagination; his fears, loves, longings, and beliefs are but the reaction of the incidental juxtaposition of certain lifeless atoms of matter. No display of energy nor expression of trust can carry him beyond the grave. The devotional labors and inspirational genius of the best of men are doomed to be extinguished by death, the long and lonely night of eternal oblivion and soul extinction. Nameless despair is man's only reward for living and toiling under the temporal sun of mortal existence. Each day of life slowly and surely tightens the grasp of a pitiless doom which a hostile and relentless universe of matter has decreed shall be the crowning insult to everything in human desire which is beautiful, noble, lofty, and good.

But such is not man's end and eternal destiny; such a vision is but the cry of despair uttered by some wandering soul who has become lost in spiritual darkness, and who bravely struggles on in the face of the mechanistic sophistries of a material philosophy, blinded by the confusion and distortion of a complex learning. And all this doom of darkness and all this destiny of despair are forever dispelled by one brave stretch of faith on the part of the most humble and unlearned of God's children on earth.

This saving faith has its birth in the human heart when the moral consciousness of man realizes that human values may be translated in mortal experience from the material to the spiritual, from the human to the divine, from time to eternity.

Attached: Evenks1862.jpg (546x850, 674K)

Cool thread jew boy. Very insightful.

He said ask him something not belittle him.

as a person from Israel tell us what racism is like there. how to Israelite's view outsiders or tourists?

Who are you voting for and why its "otzma yehudit"?

I did. And he stopped responding to me after 2 replies because he's a disingenuous worm. So now we do the insults, you weenie faggot.

How does it feel having a codified nation-state and being able to ignore everything the UN says about you because you also own the US entirely?

What are you going to do about China?

What does not having a foreskin feel like? I was born in AZ where the rate is like 10%~ so I was spared jewtilation.

אה אחי מה אתה עושה במולדובה
who do you support in the next elections?

Where can I buy a six year old whore in Israel?

i cant compare to anything tho

nobody cares. fuck off and kill yourself you godless 3rd world retard.

are you aware that he holocaust was a hoax?

Why do you guys kill kids..?

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 13K)

How was it throwing little kids out of the window?