Sorry kids

Sorry kids
The numbers don't lie.
The movie did pretty good, could be partially because it's Cape Shit and there's nothing else in theaters.
Could be because it's 'important' in the story leading up to the next Avengers.
Could be because angry white men were a tiny minority of the population.

It didn't bomb like we thought, and didn't do as poorly as Ghostbusters.

Attached: sreypol.png (295x614, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/weekend-box-office-results-captain-marvel-soars-to-glowing-debut/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no dates
>No links
Discord trannies don't know how this board works, guys. That's what happens when you implicitly reject the logos.

>New fag doesn't know how google works
editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/weekend-box-office-results-captain-marvel-soars-to-glowing-debut/

Ayy boomer, do you even know what a discord is or do you just regurgitate stale meme responses you pickup around here?

Been a Jow Forumsbrowser since 2013. This guy is not wrong. This movie is doing well. This thread is probably bait but you are retarded for not typing into the space bar at the top of your screen. Takes ten seconds to verify this post

Well, we have to wait and see before it's bait.
Sometimes movies open well than die off. Apparently not a lot of movies have had a huge opening and than didn't hit 400K

>Only three films have ever opened to $150 million or more and failed to reach $400 million. They were Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Spider-Man 3, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

It might run out of fanbois soon.

>Marvel makes one movie with a female superhero
>all the incels freak out
All this shows us is how much discrimination women still face, and why this movie is so important. I'm happy it did so well, cpt. Marvel definitely needs a sequel and a bigger role in Endgame

>No discrimination
>Needs a bigger...end...

Attached: nobutt.png (793x795, 782K)

It's easy to do well when Disney buys al the fucking tickets!

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A

of course it did well you fucking faggot. MCU has a huge fan base who will watch anything marvel no matter how bad it is, the question is, how will it do next weekend, and more importantly, will the fans continue to eat shit. star wars fans put their foot down, i have a feeling MCU fans also will,.

two discord trannies sucking eachother off

Attached: DCAB2663-419D-4649-9704-7E6B5768B48E.jpg (640x736, 178K)

>main audience is numale faggots who will watch whatever trash they shovel out regardless of how mediocre it is
>bolster numbers by building publicity through accusations of bullying to get people who otherwise wouldn't watch it into theaters just like they did with black panther
>everything else in theaters is just as shitty, only this has had way more publicity money thrown at it.

Doesn't matter.
She doesn't want me to go, so I'll spend my money somewhere else.

No user this isn't about excluding anyone, it's about including women and minorities

>The numbers don't lie.
But clearly the people who report the numbers do

lmao holy shit are those the critics ratings?
way to completely misrepresent the argument you disingenuous piece of shit

Then let women and fucking minorities buy their fucking tickets. I can't see women going for cape shit, not girly enough.

>No user this isn't about excluding anyone, it's about including women and minorities
and i would feel so terrible by showing up and taking a seat that could've been filled by a woman or a minority. it's only fair i stay away.

>new fag
>NEW FAG
LMAO LOOK AT THE FUCKING NEWFAG WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE NEWFAG LMFAO

YOU SUCK

>Could be because it's 'important' in the story leading up to the next Avengers.
>cape shit
>story
>important

Attached: 1491752550778.png (248x247, 102K)

But you can see it too

It's kinda like with the black panther. Let women see it first but you can go see it after the opening weekend. Support women

>It's kinda like with the black panther. Let women see it first but you can go see it after the opening weekend. Support women
i think it would be better if i let women and minorities see it and then have them explain it to me if they so wished. i do not want my inherent whiteness and male bias to cloud my judgement by watching the movie.

Attached: LMAO HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW ROTTEN TOMATOES WORKS LMFAO.png (170x137, 8K)

Imagine being this naive

>i do not want my inherent whiteness and male bias to cloud my judgement by watching the movie
To achieve that, all you need to do is go see it and then praise the movie. The movie deserves praise

Part of the fault lies within those who knew they wouldn't like, but went to see it anyway to check it and their reviews were "the movie was 'Meh'"
Then again, this is a marvel movie who was teased in the Infinity war. This movie would succeed in any way because of brand name only

the praise of a simple white man silences those that we have cruelly and inhumanely marginalized for thousands of years. it is there turn to speak and my turn to learn from those who deserve to be heard.

You're right that you should let women and minorities speak first. Once they're done praising the movie, you can praise it too

>new fag
tranny I...

Attached: 68B6F94A-FA79-4D38-BFF9-4825117BEC5F.png (436x536, 143K)

>It didn't bomb like we thought
I never thought it was going to bomb. It looks like a mediocre movie that's on par with Green Lantern. Mediocre movies still can generate money.

>we

Attached: fuckouttahere.png (275x288, 53K)

I'm sure the ticket numbers are as genuine as the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's consistent with what I saw at the theater over the weekend. Admit defeat, white trash loser.

Attached: 1552183127197m.jpg (360x640, 33K)

I can't imagine caring either way.

>The numbers don't lie.
RT. LOL?

>capeshit movie is a political issue in the US of A

Imagine being this much of a joke

Attached: 1551568171077.png (638x359, 247K)

Saw it on saturday...It sucks.

Most interesting thing: The movie was sold out...but there were only like 10 ppl there. I think Disney is just buying up tickets to avoid embarrassment.

>It didn't bomb like we thought

Yeah. it did.

Attached: pic.png (826x940, 171K)

You're so new it hurts FLUF. That means fucking Link you faggot.

obvious shill

Wait you mean the same critics which positively rated the ghostbusters movie positively rated Captain Marvel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 12.34.33 PM.png (514x231, 38K)

'Angry white men' eh....every single time!

how long till you commit suicide tranny?

YASS SLAY KWEEN

Attached: Captain Marvel.webm (1280x700, 1.06M)

When did she ever say she didn't want white men at the movie? (I assume that's what you men) From what I've read, she just said she didn't care if white male reviewers didn't like some movie about a black girl because that's not who it was mad for.

You will never be a real woman.

Good for them. Still not gonna watch.

What a strange name for a country.

Thank God

it's important for the first one to do well because it emboldens the people making this trash.

(((They))) bought up all theaters and their empty seats for launch.
NOBODY actually went, you trannie piece of shit.
Go dilate somewhere else for your tranny Cpt.Manjaw.

Attached: Cpt.Marvelous empty.jpg (640x718, 144K)