How much bodyfat should a woman have?

I think 20% is the hottest and best.
What does Jow Forums think?

What's your body fat?

Attached: visual-bodyfat-estimation-chart-men-women.jpg (1000x604, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kissinghigh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None

Anything from 20 to 35

That looks gross and you'd be dead.

gimme 30, I like a sturdy gal that can take a punch

I want my lady so fat you can’t even tell it’s a she

Depends on their body frame and height.

My wife is an amazon, she is 6' weighs 180 lbs, and only wears a size 8-10 (tall) size in jeans/pants. She is packing naturally both up top and on the bottom ends, has had 3 kids (with minimal stretch marks and no cellulite) and you can see her ribcage and collarbone without issue, and looks closest to the 20% model, only my wife is alittle more athletic with more muscle and bigger boobs and hips.

I want her so fat that I'll never run out of virgin fat flaps that I can fuck.

The fact that women can be fat and still be attractive to man is a testament to how "privileged" they are.
A man with 20% body fat is skinnyfat and gross. That woman in your picture literally looks like a model.

I dont hate women, but they're pretty fucking lucky and get the upper hand of the deal.

Attached: 0a6369a9734e4dd5ea301baead8b87dbe68dd1613944c686ee663a7775837fb7.jpg (999x1200, 673K)

mmmm.... that’s hot

shoo shoo kike

20% to 30%

Attached: wMRiCj6B8vyI3Dgwzeo5ILq6-wiaC5xielr4IMCypoI.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

Imagine spending the time to make all of this up

Attached: kissinghigh-20180927-023405.webm (800x600, 2M)

Women are supposed to have more fat than men. How do you think they can support a child OR HAVE CURVES. Men are supposed to be muscular, not have curves, and arent meant to support a child, they dont need as much fat.

so I'm at 25%
thanks for making me lose all of my confidence in life

>checks flag
Yep. Just another fat hater from an irrelevant country

Correct.
The problem is that the Jews, through their media, have pushed the narrative that women and men and all races are equal.
No one is equal and no it isn't fair. But that's the way it is. Men have to overcome. And only men can.

sauce before this thread disappears pls

>tfw 24.9% bf
>exactly 0.1% away from being obese

Like this?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x750, 178K)

15%-25% outside of pregnancy. They have 8 months to return to normal.

T. Father of two

25% bf can be good or bad depending on your gender

Women are supposed to have more fat as well. They have more estrogen which makes building fat easier. Basic knowledge. The fact that we are attracted to such women is in reaction to the fact that from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense that we're attracted to them. No wonder people don't find the obese and anorectic unattractive. Women's standards of health shouldn't be based on fashion but on what is healthy and fertile, which makes them more attractive.

according to this it is somewhere around 20%

Jews will promote the obese and anorectic because Jewish order.

25% bf is obese for a man. For women obesity starts at 30% I believe. I'm a dude obviously, no wahmen on the internet.

The image is retarded. Their muscular levels vary. If all were muscular, the fatter ones would look like a strong bear. There needs to be a healthy muscle and fat ratio, and both genders have a different ratio.

>I think 20% is the hottest and best.
This is objectively the only correct answer

6'3", 255lbs trimming down, 36,6% bodyfat.
Striving to reach 20% by the end of the year.
Taking it slow, trying out different workouts to see what effect they have, trying dietary changes, it takes a while before you figure it out.
Did carnivore diet, didn't really work. Too many carb distractions, I'll improve and do better at some time in the future.
Currently changed it so I have a banana for breakfast, a salad for lunch and loads of leafy greens + 150gr of meat for supper.
Lost a pound in a week and I haven't added a workout yet.

As a matter of health I believe a woman should strive for 20-25% bodyfat.
My cock agrees.

Soi powder, nice

Men aren't supposed to be 10% bf though. Not in Europe anyway.
Winter padding often gets exaggerated and memed as an excuse but being 15-20% bf is perfectly acceptable when you're up in the northern hemisphere.

Not gonna lie I'd smash that 15% one

Checks out

kek

anything 50 - 60%

This is the ideal.

Attached: DP138723.jpg (2882x3842, 743K)

Here is her twitter handle twitter.com/kissinghigh

Bump

as much as possible.
as long as it stays in her tits

>Curley nigger hair
>End of nose suspiciously cropped off
Das a Jew, dude

Gravity is a bitch after 25, DD’s drop to knees

I don't think this image is reputable

Feels fat as fuck but my bodyfat is 15% wtf???

t. retard
women look hot at 5% bodyfat without having ridiculous amounts of muscles, like the ones in your picture

Bone broth and kimchi. Thank me later.

>men
>have to put in YEARS of daily intense exercise and strict dieting in order to be attractive

>women
>just don't eat like a fucking pig, maybe go for a run once in a while

Life isn't fair.

Attached: 14927191918492.jpg (702x336, 37K)

>10% male
Chadbod
>20% male
Dadbod
>20% female
Stacybod
>25% female
Wineauntbod
>30% female
Mombod

Attached: What do your parents think.jpg (1960x1909, 92K)

Do you have any idea how physically and mentally inferior women are and always have been?
>ohh but I hafta exercise being man is so unfair wahh!

Cannot imagine being happy with yourself at over 15% under the age of 30 (M).
T. 7%

10% for men.
20-25% for women.

It's easy for women to stay fat in today's day of age. It's not easier for a man to stay more muscular.
Men back then were physically well built because it was because it was incorporated woth their daoly routine.

Today you have to go out of your way to stay fit unless you work blue collar.

>her

10-15% for men, 20-25% for women.

Not that OP's pic is fair, the 3,5% guys would probably look good even with 20-25% bf because they have enough muscle to carry it. That 20% guy doesn't.

20% or less is unatainable.

Also the implication that there's good and bad female body shapes is problematic.

I'm probably between 10% and 15%, maybe a little more. I do agree that 20% is probably the best look for girls though.

Wut? That's definitely a her.
Nice flag though.

Roast beef

DDs arnt that big
and thats what bras are for.

a lot

Attached: .png (1824x574, 3M)

Gooby pls

It takes an hour of heavy lifting and a little cardio 3 times a week.
The only intense dieting required comes if you're trying to cut body fat.

Being strong is fucking easy. Everyone is just lazy.

Wife is 20 but I wish she would go 30%

This is perfect
Also don't fap,stay strong

Attached: B13337B9-0968-4AD7-BD95-A434498BE961.png (750x1334, 764K)

Sauce?

Another angle

Attached: 9217F039-EFF0-420C-A02B-25A4AF07E175.png (750x1334, 693K)

15% is too low for women and 20% is too high, so somewhere in between

are you a skeletor lover?

Dream on, Dream on.

Even 30% is cool if the bone structure is on point. Few women can pull it out though, something like 15% to 22% is best for most.

With men it's a different story, 5% to 40% is good but only if they got enough muscle, usually at the professional level. 10% to 15% I'd wager is thin enough for you to look good all year round.

i'm at 14% body fat, measured at the gym
women at 25-30% are the best

Attached: 1542567779127.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

>best
20% f
>your body fat?
10% m

It's really hard for Indian men to have 10% or lower body fat because of all the desi ghee and all the high carbohydrate food.

30% is great, they could have picked a better 40%.

Also monitoring this thread since mods removed my parenting thread, I wonder how long this will last.

>being this stupid

Attached: happy-hannukah.jpg (352x245, 62K)

20-25%

Why the fuck are women’s clothes like that? My pants all have a tag that says the length and the circumference of the waist.

Why the fuck are women’s clothes just an arbitrary number?

women cant into numbers

Just cut your dick off already faggot

So that they can constantly increase the arbitrary number and make women feel better about themselves.

I was literally just looking for your parenting thread, what was it about?

>End of nose suspiciously cropped off
I wonder why....

Attached: (((christian))) vandals.jpg (400x335, 32K)

>Israel
>going for the concentration camp look

20- 30% good for breeding
and nice milkers for baby and daddy

~16-19%, but the final looks highly depends on genetics

Attached: 1540778391377.jpg (1442x2160, 182K)

>my wife is a trap
the post

>size 8-10

That's equivalent 18-20 before vanity sizing. In other words, your wife is obese.

40% is too skinny

Attached: 79AA5C85-1A13-4CF5-9C1A-4DA2EA4AB90D.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

Will look it up. Thanks.

15% without muscles the lady in the pick is a bodybuilder on roids 20% is also acceptable but im just a fat fuck down from 30% bodyfat to 25% im hoping to get down to 10% and slowly clean bulking up from that im just sick of being a fat disgusting fucking waste

My fat dick

Anything below 8% for a male is a major health risk. It's absolte degeneracy to go for that. 10-20% is the optimal.

That WAS so fucking hot.
But only for a couple of hours or so.

Chubby chasers go after obese women so Chads don't steal them.

Going out of your way is as simple as not shoving hamburgers, soda and beers down your gullet and walking a little bit. People sit at home in front of the tv or computer, then go to sleep, then get up and drive their car to go sit at work, then drive home only to sit again. Toss in ordering food instead of cooking something remotely healthy. You can't do that and expect to not look like your typical obese amerifat... but adding just 10-20 minutes a day of light exercise and making slight adjustments to your eating habits can make a significant difference.

Reminds me of one time when a train broke down at my subway station. The conductor said everyone could wait up to 20 minutes or walk two blocks to the next station and catch a train there - the amount of middle aged lardasses who bitched endlessly and chose to wait was embarrassing. Meanwhile some old fuck with a cane made his way up the stairs and simply walked.

Because they should be wearing dresses with an a-line skirt portion, not men's clothing.

Yeah man.
I luv them armless, noseless bitches too.

Basic gestalt is that all of my children receive timeout or chores when one misbehaves, with the culprit recieving a larger punishment.

You wouldn’t believe the butthurt that caused, but several parents agreed with it (the were ex military and adapted that to a similar degree). I’m not military but I felt somewhat justified knowing s group designed for unity and obedience was in line with my family plan.

Several people called me a child abuser for *gasp* having my children do chores or sit still for a bit. Oddly no dissent on my open admission that I use corporal punishment, but what can you expect from people who literally kill their children because it is convenient.

Lean women don't breed well. Same for animals.

Attached: 1548597946585.webm (1422x800, 2.9M)