Two things That Will be pushed this year

Two things That Will be pushed this year

> Eating insects
>Climate refugees

Are you ready to give up your meat for the enviroment Jow Forums?

Attached: kkkkkk.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/shDa7K8tg8M?t=56
slate.com/technology/2012/11/deer-eat-meat-herbivores-and-carnivores-are-not-so-clearly-divided.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just eat vegetables. less animals farting, less land needed, less food needed, healthier populations, and cleaner environment.
if anyone says we will need to eat bugs, they are fucking idiots.

Can we just eat the climate refugees?

Eating bugs is less disgusting to me than eating a nigger.

Considering insect populations crashed 75% in the past decade, I'm not sure crazy lefties can reconcile eating endangered creatures.

Everyone I have ever seen who only eats vegetables looks like a fucking skeleton how anyone can say that is healthy is beyond me.

>climate refugees

they're tryna escape the climate it just keeps eating people

Oo oo I have one that may not be pushed this year but definitely will in the USA.
>historical minorities
This term will prevent huwhites from being "real" minorities and getting minority benefits

I hope eating insects keeps hold, so when eventually some amateur chemist decides to steer it into cyanide territory it's gonna be fun

Guys dont buy Amazon Basics sacks of bugs. A guy on youtube did a test and up to 1/3rd of the bugs are fake. I know yangcare doesnt cover non Basics products, but its better to spend a little more

You can make great gains off of nuts and other various legumes.

That being said I eat a lot of dairy and some meat because I don't like elimination diets for too long.

>t. DYEL that can't find the shift key

>this year
Last year

I had fried crickets dusted in dorito type seasoning

It was actually pretty good.

I get its demeaning to eat bugs, bit honestly it doesnt seem like that big of a deal. Force poor niggers to eat bugs and save on welfare costs

>Climate refugees
I hope it gets colder, so all the faggots that love the fucking heat can all go south while I have the entire cold northern lands for myself. Anyone else that likes the cold can join me.

You know, the worst part about that is you're probably right.

Eating insects is an untapped source of greatly renewable and high protein food content. Just have to get over the "ick" factor. I'm thinking a flour made of mealworms would work out well.

Self-respecting whites will never stoop to consuming insects on a regular basis. Personally I wouldn't even try them, but if they were tasty I could see it catching on as a trend.

cattle are largest problem to climet change, they take up so much space in both themself and feed and produce harmfull methane, its healthier to swithc to chiken, less space no methane and still good source of protine and enzymes for healthy digestive system.

Attached: cuisine.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

Our herd has the lowest head and most meat-to-head ratio than any point in history. Let that sink in. They're not going anywhere. Plus people in non-urban areas should be eating more game meat. Deer are just out there for the taking. Not to mention rabbit and squirrel.

>hurrr durrr everything that ever happens is part of a global conspiracy!!!!
imagine being this schizo

>does not show flag
piss earth is happening schlomo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.51.12 PM.jpg (666x656, 63K)

We have a choice, our standard of living or the lives of millions in 3rd world countries. The reality is that if we want society to advance we are going to have to destroy everyone else. Bomb Chinese energy plants, destroy Indian coal, lock out Africa and the global South. To save the planet we have to cut the slack.

Begone, tiny one

Attached: belgian blue.jpg (945x668, 273K)

If I'm ever forced to stop eating meat, I will start eating people.

youtu.be/shDa7K8tg8M?t=56

Attached: MV5BZDg1YjgzOWYtNjlhZi00MWEyLThiOTYtMTM1NGIyMjQyM2Y4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU5NDcxNw@@._V1 (990x528, 46K)

>not knowing about agenda 2030
Course you do know about that don't you chaim?

Piss earth already came and went. It was the 1990's. This is literally post fall Nietzschean new-man apocalypse. We can fix it but we have to raise the bar.

well considering everyone is fucking morbidly obese maybe a temporary change wouldn't kill some people. Also, as an aside, how does giving up meat coincide with healthy at every size? or will processed shit and fast food still be pushed? Fish and chicken might be a good replacement

Attached: 1550120640126.png (500x375, 396K)

>Force poor niggers to eat bugs and save on welfare costs

Attached: bart_lisaTV.jpg (474x351, 19K)

>vegetables are just as healthy as animal products
how are you this dumb?

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>The Other White Meat
>Long-Pig

>oh not, the evil globalists are after us! now they want to take away our BEEF! this will be the end of us all, how can we continue living without beef!

Attached: 1550044613293.png (800x600, 159K)

Humans are built for a vegan lifestyle. Meat is harmful.

Attached: human-anatomy-teeth.png (909x352, 406K)

We should be eating more plant-based foods, but we are omnivores.

>just eat vegetables
Yeah right, i am going to pay out of my ass to eat some plant that contains basically no carbs, protein or fat, is 90%+ water and is grown in some poor country that is quickly turning into a desert.

No thanks, vegetables are fucking pointless and serve no other purpose then as condiments. The meme vegetables that actually contains something useful (like fat in avocado) are raping the earth more then meat production ever will.

Attached: 1551622260375.gif (474x360, 1.35M)

This. Food stamps and ebt and all that shit should be for specific items only. These niggers should not get to pick their own food unless they pay for it themselves. Give them rice and beans and bugs and a vegetable until they get their fucking act together.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing historically oppressed people too.

>not emphasized: human canines and incisors

fucking God damn retard

Meat is harmful to human bodies and the environment.

Attached: meat.jpg (1066x1046, 900K)

its more than the beef. can you not see the principle issues? why do you doubt that the elites harbor an indifference and contempt for the average person? why am i trying to reason with israeli tricksters?

whatever its called, its pretty sick

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.39.07 PM.jpg (1011x576, 80K)

>posting a pic of full of processed deli products
>hurr meat is bad
idiot

oh no!! those evil globalist jews!! they want us to eat healthy vegetables!! HOW DARE THEY!!

Now that I think of it I think my grandma is part of the global jewish conspiracy, she always was telling me to eat my veggies! Thanks for opening my eyes friend

Attached: 1550044883589.jpg (812x1024, 80K)

No. Humans are hunter-gratherers. If they were meant for eating grass, they would have to over it it tot the point they would feel lousy and couldn't defend themselves. Basically, if humans were grass eaters, we would have died. Our stomach is too small to be satisfied by only grass eating.

the environment can suck my ass

do muslims eat insects? u safe bro

Wow almost like eating anything in excess is bad for your health. Also including Shit processed fast food is hilarious. Get fucked cunt, you'll take my ribs and steaks from my cold dead hands faggots.

now you have a chance to use all of your fun caved-in-head wojacks. you're strawmanning hard and everyone knows it :)

Attached: shuut it down.jpg (640x686, 214K)

lol I can chew and digest all meats just fine, onions and some vegetables give me diarrhea

based

nah. Fuck the muttified globohomo future people. They're not stopping me from eating my burgers

>Are you ready to give up your meat for the enviroment Jow Forums?
Fuck the environment.

don't worry buddy, we gonna beat those evil globalist jews that want us to eat healthy veggies!

I just ordered 10 cheeseburgers now! HA! take THAT evil globalist Jews!!

Attached: 1547990796062.png (1440x1557, 738K)

t. knows nothing

Attached: 1492398273664.gif (320x240, 459K)

lol thats a good caved in head. credit where its due. but yea nothin sticks it to those rootless cosmopolitans like being committed to an unbalanced diet XDDDD

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 10.45.36 PM.jpg (419x632, 44K)

>Englishman trying to talk about teeth
Opinion discarded.

I'd go fucking vegan before I put that shit in my mouth.

horses are niggers

>insect populations crashed 75% in the past decade

This point needs to be brought up every time the Jew says “Just eat insects, goy.”

>Implying that niggers will not still get their EBT bucks for junk food while white people will be the ones forced to eat insects.

Plants take up space. Insects can be grown in buildings.

>These niggers should not get to pick their own food unless they pay for it themselves. Give them rice and beans and bugs and a vegetable until they get their fucking act together.

now were thinking

>muh herbivores
>slate.com/technology/2012/11/deer-eat-meat-herbivores-and-carnivores-are-not-so-clearly-divided.html

Attached: bambi eating rabbit.jpg (1000x1214, 147K)

Yeah, because someone counted all the insects in the world

love how you faggots always ignore China, India and Africa.

If 75% of the world population was culled and have birth control laws,climate change will not be a problem. A green high tech utopia with the brightest and best looking. Seems kind of out there but its a for sure way to ensure our human race will survive.

Um, you need to respect my European culture of eating beef and dairy, sweaty. If I can't have my burgers then you're a bigot.

"Being on food stamps" should get you a prepackaged cardboard box of dietary staples. Go to a grocery store after stamp day. These niggers are buying frozen pizza and Doritos. This shit has to stop.

What parameters would you set though? How would you do something like an IQ test in every language? Who decides what "attractive" is and what are the cutoffs? Are deformed geniuses and gorgeous morons allowed to procreate?

I'm in favour of some sort of military technocracy, but I don't know how you'd fine tune things so they're firm but fair.

Canadians will embrace eating insects due to their food price issue.

>Are you ready to give up your meat for the enviroment Jow Forums?

Fuck the environment user.

Lol new age faggot.
>gonnectinggonchusness
You gonna meet your inner goddess being and save the world?

Attached: 67D8BB1C-19D6-4BE0-A10C-7736469CBA7E.jpg (204x250, 16K)

I thought this shit was a meme. I had not been shopping for like 9 months. Every thing is like twice as expensive now. Lol canada really could collapse over this.

What's the mural say?

>"We know you stole that shit; stop lying to us and stop resisting arrest!"
>"Dindu nuttin!"

Attached: tendermoment.png (186x178, 52K)