Captain Marvel had Disney exec's Pay for almost 80% of opening weekend sales to Boost media notoriety and "Help fight...

Captain Marvel had Disney exec's Pay for almost 80% of opening weekend sales to Boost media notoriety and "Help fight aginst political trolls".

If you paid to see the movie and saw an empty theater, you witnessed first hand social engineering by large corporations.

Expose this by tweeting or facebooking your empty theater experience on any and all social media sites. #Emptyseats

Attached: 1527_cm_2700x1800_27213873892398223891.jpg (2700x1800, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

captain manjaw lol

Proof? This constitutes fraud on their part.

Imagine my shock

Big if true

Anyone have pics of empty sold out theaters? I haven't been to a movie in a decade or so.

I just noticed the RT audience score jumped back up to 58%. Looks like more kikery

Which regional dialect of Finnish is it that has that annoying "-sh" sound at the end of Kiitos (Kiitosh)? Etelä-Suomen lääni?

None of them have it. You're mistaken

All over the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A

I've been watching Sorjonen and Kuusniemi says "Kiitosh" all the time. There's a lot of SHHHH when she says it.

> Disney exec's Pay for almost 80% of opening weekend sales
your shitty English is giving you out so easily Igor, I'm going to need proof of this claim.

They are just drunkards

Post your source, retard.

>female empowerment

Attached: bsaJSkJi8rfKxVrcRpcf04XXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY.jpg (425x306, 56K)

She probably just has a speech impediment of some kind

Going to need some evidence

Kek. Holy shit. How much of their record breaking weekend do we now have to add to the budget they have to earn back?

>Cpt. ToeFungus: 400 millin overseas opening weekend
>Black Panther: 600 million for its total run
Nothing is wrong with these numbers and you're an Alex Jones tier conspiracy tard if you belive theres something fishy hping on.

There was a picture of like 10-15 tweets where people are bragging about having theaters to themselves on opening night.

Disney fucking bought their own tickets to pump their numbers.

It makes sense thought, they cheated and lied every step of the way.

Dats not proof desu

wait until you realize that this is done with virtually all entertainment from music to books. i interned at a big record label and buying thousands of CDs on the release date to boost sales was a given for many artists, especially new ones.

>everything is a conspiracy
you retards are just always wrong.

It's money laundering.

>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest soi-movie ever

Fuck I'd hate to see what it would look like when were right.

you forgot the lizard people mind control rays that are only blocked by tin foil

I belt you belive YANG GANG BOTTOM TEXT is a natural grass roots movement too.

>Proof
There is none. It's all autists claiming it or showing pictures they can't prove were for Captain Marvel

>everything is a conspiracy
lol it never ends

>Reserved seating isn't a thing
You can check yourself.

Occam's razor suggests NPC families don't know or give a shit about capeshit politics. They just want to shut the brats up for a few hours.

>there are no organization out there trying to manipulate people
Nice conspiracy theory you have there

Left Behind shot to the topmof the NY bestseller because the Church behind it bought hundreds of thousands of copies.

t. facebook

6 friends of mine got free tickets through work. Kind of weird because they all work at prisons. They haven't gotten free movie tickets offered at work before this.

>I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch.
rolex or timex?

So you want everyone in this thread to sign up for Twitter or Facebook?

is pic on left Heath Ledger post op?

>getting upset about comic book movies

American masculinity in 2019 ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1551825985792.png (476x401, 165K)

>disney would never ever do anything to try and make more money
>but those dastardly russian bots certainly would collude with incels to destroy my feminist girl power movie

im more inclined to believe that disney is false flagging for publicity. there's been anti-captain marvel shilling on /tv/ for like the last month.

If true:
> Spend millions to make movies
> Movies are played in theater at an additional cost.
> Revenues plummet
> Fraud is country-wide and thus very easy to reveal
> Destroy own reputation in the process
> All so you can spit in the faces of white dudes.

I wish this was way too ludicrous for me to believe.

Why couldn't the mouse just tell Brie to shut up?

>im more inclined to believe that disney is false flagging for publicity. there's been anti-captain marvel shilling on /tv/ for like the last month.

What if certain people on Jow Forums are just that autistic

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Fraud is country-wide and thus very easy to reveal
Who's going to report that, the theaters who otherwise would make less money or the government that takes a cut in taxes?

... theater employees and actual moviegoers.

>What if certain people on Jow Forums are just that autistic
i think it's both 2bh. i think the paid shills get the autists riled up and it snowballs.

Lmao

They have been and their 'proof' is laughed at.

Either a drybrain fullblown retard or a paid shill. Nobody can be this delusional

Attached: 2DBF5558-1E16-48FC-9AF4-00C5ED0EFB19.jpg (728x542, 245K)

Good point. Disney and any big name media company needs to launder all their illegal human and drug trafficking profits thorough the sale of Intellectual Property (such as movies and music.) Movies and musicians need big audiences so the (((Bosses))) can pretend the money is coming from ticket sales and merchandise. If big crowds follow movie series and famous bands around, it is easy to slip in a large payment or 10 without notice. If the scam gets exposed, the movie series or band suddenly drops out of favor (because its hype was artificial,) and a new movie series or band is begun.

Clever and sneaky. Just like the Kikes like it.

Why not just give the tickets away so the seats at least are filled.

So the few people that still buy the propaganda enough to go see the movie gets ridiculed, or see their fellow normies get ridiculed for something they observed first-hand.

So...

If we ignore the propagandists and SJW themselves, who is there left to convince (or force to admit) that this movie is a complete disaster?

Entertainment accounting is a legendary scam for cheating the performers and tax breaks.

That only works for limited promotional events. You can't suspiciously have a lucrative career where you keep giving away free movies and performances but always seem to have plenty of money to keep the lights on and the sound crew paid up.

It blows your cover to do that. Also, any decent movie series or band will have a serious cult following EG. Star Wars and Grateful Dead. Though their stars are long dead and their powers are fading, they still can bring in a substantial audience on their own. This is where the "give a little for free to get a whole lot of paying customers" method actually becomes an effective strategy.

How is it fraud?
Those seats were sold, just no one sat in them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if most movie theatre box office is just the mafia laundering money.

I guess it goes something like this:
> Be me
> Invest into Disney
> Money that should be profits is given away to give the impression of making profits thus negating profits to hide stupid decisions.

>Captain Marvel had Disney exec's Pay for almost 80% of opening weekend sales to Boost media notoriety and "Help fight aginst political trolls".
Is it really that hard to believe that the popcorn munching retards that still see superhero movies don't care about the quality of a movie as long as it has the right superhero logo?

Pretty much the only evidence is from twitter. Lots of empty seats opening night. Not strong evidence, but it's something.

The real tell will be if the movie stops selling tickets in a week. The fluffing up attendance numbers only works in limited doses. Sooner or later the audience figures out the brand is shit and stops talking about it. Star Wars is going through this right now, though I bet they earn their budgets back on a few more movies. People still talk a lot about Star Wars. They talk about how the characters are undeveloped and unbelievable, but they do talk about it. You can't float a turd forever with funny accounting tricks. Sooner or later, everyone figures out it is a turd.

Why do none of the photos show captain marvel on the screen? Every modern theater in first world countries play commercials and interviews and shit starting 30 minutes before showtime, and most photos just show a white screen and cleaning lights turned on.

Who arrives 40 minutes early when all new releases have assigned seating? Also many of the screens posted look like tiny second run screens. New releases open in the larger 400 seat halls.

How hard is it to take a pic with captain marvel actually shown on the big screen? If its empty you have no risk of being caught, yet none did this. That should be suspicious right there.

Captain Foot Fungus

I'm becoming convinced that poor writing in movies isn't sheer laziness, it's a psyop to train people to subconsciously dismiss storyline inconsistencies so that when real life political narratives have flaws, people won't see them.

That’s how it works in most cases when you want to cause a shitshow. Even if they are fully on board with a thing, people often don’t say or do anything until someone else does the said thing first. Social acceptance and pressure is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome for just about any idea out there wether it’s starting a revolution, disturbing the piss ocean on Jow Forums, or getting people to make your fraudulent victim status profitable.

That’s some big think right there

It helps their bottom line to make the movie seem successful. It's an investment in their brand, it's literally marketing to buy their own tickets.

Or it's just butthurt cry baby manchilds over reacting because of a movie!

>Is it really that hard to believe that the popcorn munching retards that still see superhero movies don't care about the quality of a movie as long as it has the right superhero logo?
This.

All my normie friends bought tickets for captain marvel 2 months ago because it is part of the brand they follow. To date the MCU brought in $18 billion at the box office and of the 21 films they average $850 million each. It would would be weird for them to suddenly stop. Brie Larsons scary crypt keeper feet are not enough to derail this train.

Alright then you master of investigative journalism. Go break the story to the world for us. I'll wait.

>> Money that should be profits is given away to give the impression of making profits thus negating profits to hide stupid decisions.
you clearly have no clue how profits are reported and the idea that an investor would use box office earnings as any indication of actual profits is retarded.

Nobody would care.

Clearly you do. And millions of other dudes do since they spammed forums and review websites with their fat ass cheeto fingers.

classic holywood spellcasting

Attached: 1505578105724.png (298x296, 168K)

so you're saying he's right

a grill i know who i suspect has been converted to libtard went to the movie with a guy
i looked at his kikebook and the pic behind his profile pic is bill, hillary, and mike obama

Bri pls go and stay go.

>box office (((numbers))) go into financial statements.
Jews reporting on how Jews are performing is never reliable.

>How is it fraud?
they're gaming their stock price to their shareholders

>no clue how profits are reported
how about never? am I close?

profits are reported every quarter....

It's how actors rarely take profits after the fact in a movie, the studios go through great lengths to "hide" profits and make it out like all the money was spent. Cash up front when you're dealing with hymie and shekel grabbers. Know fact throughout hollyqueer.

These people are notoriously good at hiding profits. Even when a movie bombs and the studio cries "we is me" it gets a secel in three years because it made so much on the secondary market.

Very few films actually lose money these days. They inflate their production costs by selling the script from one pocket to another for $15 million, then fuck with tax credits from Atlanta, Quebec and Australia. Corporate sponsors, tv rights and streaming rights are also sold for millions before filming even wraps up. They claim to be $190 million in the hole but it's really a third of that, and a the elite very important people get paid regardless of how well the film does. Actors can get fucked over and denied pay because the film "lost money" but the important people walk away with millions either way.

This is the peak jew in action. The gamble with other peoples money, write it all off as losses, and pocket millions just by moving money around during pre-production.

>empty theater
>Pics or GTFO

Now I want to see empty screening pics like Ghostbusters 2k16

Attached: david_thompson-rouge-helicopter-pilot.jpg (960x719, 190K)

"Gets a sequel". What the hell did my spellcheck do?

what are you talking about? the federal reserve bank private does that with america

Shills get the rope, faggot.

ya and id also agree that games being complety fucking stupid and shit and moving to pretty much console usage, not pc games but still fucking never stopping using their control schemes is another one too to dumb down games, plus then get people to not be accurate cause they hate fps games were u learn to aim.

>Expose this by tweeting or facebooking your empty theater experience on any and all social media sites. #Emptyseats
Correct but not a complete plan
>Pic of empty theater
>Pic of ticket with clear theater + time of the projection
>Pic of the page reservation online
There now it is complete.

kek

Attached: 1552049909395.jpg (1030x615, 77K)

Where can I watch this movie online?

If nobody else was on the track while you were racing you didn't win SHIT
>t. woman

Just saw it, wasn't bad at all, Marvel maintaining the quality. The cat thing was a bit stupid, but served as a necessary plot device so whatcha gonna do? The female empowerment moments were extremely rare, and pretty much required for building the character of a female fighter pilot. I'm not saying it's a perfect 10 or the best marvel hero ever, but it works for the MCU.

Decent plot twists, decent subversion of a trope at the end, only thing it honestly lacked as sex appeal, she's not really hot. Shame they went with the tired "the real power was in you all along" trope, but again not many ways around it if you wanna build a character backstory like hers in one movie.

Saw it in 3D due to showtimes, honestly not worth it, this one would be fine to see on demand or pirate later if you aren't desperate for more capeshit.

Sweet baby Jesus...

A free tayrona watch, Elon musk told me about it.

The decline in writing is from Jewish nepotism. When Hollywood started, they hired good Jew writers and producers that picked good stories, but with each generation, Jewishness took priority over skill and merit, so now Hollywood has very few Jews running it that are actually highly skilled, most are just there because their daddy knew someone.

This. Check the number of screens/showings scheduled for the next week. If they aren’t selling enough tickets, theaters will start allocating slots to other stuff .
t. Former theater worker

Look at how many shills and bots are defending this fucking scandal after posting it on a thread from here.

Shills are out infill force for this movie!!!!

I think it's mostly bots!

Attached: 1203413.jpg (510x383, 28K)

Its only fraud if you like, sold the dvd rights to someone and sited the mega ticket sales as proof its valued higher AND you knew the ticket sales were inflated

Are you defending this movie? Did you like it so much that you have to swoop in like a hawk "NOT SO FAST, INCELS AND AUTISTS!"

Do you honestly and unironically "like" Bri Larson? Do you honestly and unironically like comic book movies? What the fuck are you doing, white-knighting for Bri Larson?