How can you not support Israel?

We are being attacked by mudfucks and we have a good relationship with your country Americans.

Why do you insist on talking bad about us? Even trump loves us and assist us who you support.

Attached: 2C650A51-96F9-4B22-8D9E-D9D8360B30F0.jpg (614x768, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Palestinian_mass_murderers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
debka.com/us-military-buildup-in-iraq-via-israel-and-jordan-ready-for-clash-with-pro-iranian-iraqi-militias/?fbclid=IwAR2T-f3Djopy_zr5qn3hEEJxFIysLCIWdPIRCLCFK2wMlPbt3VXLZ-C9ncg
archive.is/b9Gxv
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY
youtube.com/watch?v=YZz0SmkzaRY
youtu.be/tYJpzNrSsQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she support anal?

Fuck you Kike that's how we feel

Attached: 1549683131336.jpg (636x1024, 148K)

Propoganda

Attached: 23804EBB-ACCA-45AC-A54D-AF1568AEDD95.jpg (640x897, 141K)

I like israeli jews, but I dislike most diaspora kikes.

Attached: PEUGEOT-504-Coupe-2816_10.jpg (1024x768, 272K)

Oops, wrong pic.

Attached: GefilteFisch.jpg (1200x798, 109K)

Even all these years later they still won't admit to anything they've done.
Fucking perpetual victims lmao

>We are being attacked by mudfucks
cause its the jooz bringing them here. not all, but enough to make a difference.

All fields

I like Israel.
I'd visit your beautiful country sometime.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (620x753, 57K)

Attached: 1552182836495.png (603x625, 86K)

More..?

Attached: 1552183531666.jpg (640x500, 45K)

Kys

Israel is a parasite on America. You infidels shall suffer the wrath of Allah regardless of relationship with America.

Attached: 1551659816276.jpg (251x398, 16K)

Israel can be defended from its Axis Of Evil neighbors who it attacked for much less than 500 billion dollars a year

Fields options filled in with a delicious herb
Ps- die, bitch

But we don't love Trump anymore because he loves you. You are enemy of human race. If have 2 bullets and nigger, muslim and jew is in room, i would shot jew twice.

can't wait until you hooknosed goblins get nuked off the map

Meme flag

>kikes mad because others are catching on, and using "jew" tactics and tricks

Ignorant

>A jew abusing lust in order to get what they want
Why am I not surprised?

When was the last time the Arabs attacked you? They have become peaceful

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Palestinian_mass_murderers
Religion of peace right?

I'm totaly cool with Israel. Been there a couple of times, gf is jewish, born and raised in Israel. It's always nice there 11/10 would recommend. I also think you got the land perfectly fair and now arabs are pissed because they thought they make a good deal selling useless desert land to jews and you jews made it useful. Arabs being pissed, they attacked and pulled out their evil Quran verses. Anyhow, I support Israel. But the lefty Jews are a horrible pain in the ass. But on the other hand: where aren't lefties a pain in the ass? Even Israeli leftards want to flood Israel with Arabs, despite the obvious fact that more jews would get murdered and thus also more arabs will die.

whomst that

Somewhat, the threats on the Golan should not be taken with a blind eye though rather with both eyes open.

It's sickening, Jow Forums says they want peace in their land but are supporting a war somewhere else and are advocating sending people to it. The cycle of violence can be broken through dialouge not the same tired lines of idealouges.

Because fuck jews, you disgusting kike

Because jews are like 0.04% of my country, yet the only prominent ones are leading anti-white, anti-racism lobbies

Attached: 51613074891.jpg (276x183, 5K)

you hit a soft spot with that rabbi

Attached: 123894712.gif (480x288, 991K)

Get gassed and Trump too

>*toot*
>*BRAAAAAP*
>*sniff*

Attached: 1552315721023.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I wonder if Hitler would eat his own shit.

>Even trump loves us

Oh my sweet summer child.

Attached: True_Detective.jpg (980x550, 114K)

Based Neturei Karta

What’s her ig?

At least you tried.

Attached: 1552305777223m.jpg (791x1024, 118K)

should be changed from "mass murders" to "justified retaliations" desu

Attached: 1550251788817.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

I wonder if the brits still hate us for killing 4 of their troops with an a 10 a few years back...

Mosaic Law commands the Jews to destroy all other nations. They see the Goyim's existence and having to live among us as a punishment from their "god." The only way for the Jews to redeem their transgressions is to carry out the law set out in Deuteronomy. Their redemption is to be rewarded by their god destroying the nations and the Jews coming to possess them.

Reed - Controversy of Zion

They should. You should look into the song sunday, bloody sunday by U2...

Of course, he loves giving it in the ass of American taxpayers.

If that was true, many in all camps have been losing faith, why follow the laws of those who call for destruction?

109 countries to be 110

>good relationship
Nigger, Israel owns the US and uses it like a fucking money tree.

What’s wrong with helping us? You send tons of money to other countries as well

Don’t you have some butchers to murder?

Israel needs to whiped off the face of the earth

You really want to know?

In spite of the extreme amount of Israeli ass-kissing that trump has done, 88% of American jews still vote democrat. Every time I see or meet one of you, its a left wing shill who hates white people and considers us to be lower than dirt. Seriously, EVERY TIME I try to trace back any of this anti-white propaganda, it always goes back to jews. Would you care to explain that? I didn't really want to hate jews, but I'd like you to explain to me why EVERY ANTIWHITE MOVEMENT IS LOADED WITH JEWS, AND USUALLY LED BY JEWS.

While you post here and wonder ”why do they hate us”, whites are wondering the same thing about you. So why DO you hate us so fucking much? Why are so many of you jews helping to bring about the end of the white race? We made you fuckers rich as hell, but you still bite the hand that feeds you?

We could have been allies and conquered the world together, but yall just had to fuck it up. Now we have to gas everyone. To quote pepe: why did you make me do this?

Attached: 4BFA7FA1-2CAA-46B3-9BD5-0685B7DE35AF.jpg (500x284, 69K)

Jewish girls are hot. You got my vote.

I support Israel unironically in real life, but on Jow Forums I hate Jews so gas yourself, fucking kike.

The Israel/US relationship is parasitic. You've imbedded yourself into everything from our politicians who want no borders and unlimited shitskin immigrants.. to the music industry which glorifies niggers and promotes degeneracy. Your people are parasites and we are the host to be sucked off of

Attached: Ixodus_ricinus_5x.jpg (2200x1500, 1.34M)

cancerous sleezy kikes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: 1538485138189.jpg (953x1271, 313K)

Not a real quote.

Attached: 1545706029166.png (915x726, 114K)

Exposed

Attached: 1548389903627.png (617x630, 286K)

Attached: 1549904802604.gif (918x1392, 246K)

we would support you schlomo but it's long past time for the lefty jews and the decent jews to schism

We shouldn't fund Israel, nor anyone else for that matter. Trump campaigned on an "America First" slogan... yet completely backtracked.

This is on par with white people here in the states adopting children from foreign countries and travelling abroad to help for virtue signalling. It is an absolute shame due to the fact that there are Americans here in the states that could be helped.

>fuck everyone else
>USA first

Also, I don't hate you Israel.
But you should survive on your own without our shekels.

Will I be supporting Israel if I learn Krav Maga?

Attached: 23187192a8d8b7c5594bc3679688cd4a.jpg (236x254, 11K)

Of course not, because pepe isn't a real person. But the meme encapsulates how I feel about jews, though it depicts a feminist.

I am legitimately wondering WHY they keep pushing us like this. It isn't good for anyone, so the only guess I can make is that they just hate us.

Attached: 9E39A00B-096D-48D7-891B-C612A89B9522.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

I dont even hate Jews I just hate isreal and global jewery.

Like, I'm still voting for Bernie even tho he is Jewish.

PS
post more beautiful Israeli women.
Raises my testosterone when I see a nice derriere and breasts.

Attached: 1532961121823.png (805x1174, 487K)

So basically like any other intelligence community?

>But you should survive on your own without our shekels
That was yesterday, from now on they will get our bodies as well.
debka.com/us-military-buildup-in-iraq-via-israel-and-jordan-ready-for-clash-with-pro-iranian-iraqi-militias/?fbclid=IwAR2T-f3Djopy_zr5qn3hEEJxFIysLCIWdPIRCLCFK2wMlPbt3VXLZ-C9ncg
archive.is/b9Gxv

Die you kike niggers. I hope Assad fucks you in the ass.

I'd support that ass in pic related with my face, that help?

>we have a good relationship with your country Americans.
remember when your security firm allowed Fukushima to happen causing a potential global extinction event?

>How can you not support Israel?
because you cunts did 9/11

hi goldberg, how's NYC treating you?

Attached: 1543453736231.png (597x655, 344K)

Join the Legion bro. I'm sure they teach something similar.

this

Attached: 1526411103857.jpg (343x147, 9K)

>So basically like any other intelligence community?
slightly more degenerate homosexuality but only slightly

Attached: 0D1A13D9-67BC-439B-B83C-35E49CE60A06.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

1 מי האמין לשמעתנו וזרוע יהוה על־מי נגלתה׃
2 ויעל כיונק לפניו וכשרש מארץ ציה לא־תאר לו ולא הדר ונראהו ולא־ מראה ונחמדהו׃
3 נבזה וחדל אישים איש מכאבות וידוע חלי וכמסתר פנים ממנו נבזה ולא חשבנהו׃
4 אכן חלינו הוא נשא ומכאבינו סבלם ואנחנו חשבנהו נגוע מכה אלהים ומענה׃
5 והוא מחלל מפשענו מדכא מעונתינו מוסר שלומנו עליו ובחברתו נרפא־ לנו׃
6 כלנו כצאן תעינו איש לדרכו פנינו ויהוה הפגיע בו את עון כלנו׃
7 נגש והוא נענה ולא יפתח־פיו כשה לטבח יובל וכרחל לפני גזזיה נאלמה ולא יפתח פיו׃
8 מעצר וממשפט לקח ואת־דורו מי ישוחח כי נגזר מארץ חיים מפשע עמי נגע למו׃
9 ויתן את־רשעים קברו ואת־עשיר במתיו על לא־חמס עשה ולא מרמה בפיו׃
10 ויהוה חפץ דכאו החלי אם־תשים אשם נפשו יראה זרע יאריך ימים וחפץ יהוה בידו יצלח׃
11 מעמל נפשו יראה ישבע בדעתו יצדיק צדיק עבדי לרבים ועונתם הוא יסבל׃
12 לכן אחלק־לו ברבים ואת־עצומים יחלק שלל תחת אשר הערה למות נפשו ואת־פשעים נמנה והוא חטא־רבים נשא ולפשעים יפגיע׃

youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY

youtube.com/watch?v=YZz0SmkzaRY

Because our society has turned away from God and is now following the deception of Satan. That is why you see such hatred towards Israel. If y'all would read the New Testament it lays it out pretty obviously there...

Attached: 1541779787079.png (1348x680, 142K)

You mean the part where Jesus calls the Jews the Synagogue of Satan?

Now, I'm asking you why your people hate whites so damn much. If you want to defend your people or maybe even drop some info, I'm giving you a chance to do so. I'm literally giving you a chance to reduce my antisemitism and you won't even respond. This is one reason I have come to despise most jews. You think you're better than the rest of us, and that you are somehow above the concerns of others. Maybe you should ask yourself how YOU would feel about things, had you been born among us ”goyim.”

Attached: 755DC685-2DED-43F6-B749-78EE9C7D0646.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

No, he calls the "jews who are not jews" the synagogue of satan, and since those jews have not been revealed yet one runs the risk of persecution of the wrong jews. if your going to quote the bible at least get it right.

>I'm asking you why your people hate whites so damn much.
because they are the servants of elite whites

Ey Tony

Attached: 4C45EE73-8ECC-4376-9DF7-DB4E24084993.jpg (452x637, 90K)

See
javascript:quote('205867938')

Golan is Syrian land, r/thedonald

Another fake quote. You must be doing this on purpose.

Don't think this guy is some kind of hero, they believe that jews have no homeland (or at least not yet) and instead should just leech to their host nation and drain it of it's resources, while corrupting it's culture

All the Jews alive today are the Synagogue of Satan he was referring to. And we will genocide you down to the last child.

fake jew kike amalekites.

Attached: for peace.jpg (720x720, 228K)

if you honestly want to know and not just baiting for (you)'s watch this:
youtu.be/tYJpzNrSsQY

Attached: Kaganovich.png (1732x458, 307K)

I can't wait until Syria takes back the Golan Heights. Soon after that All of israel will be retaken for the rightful Palestinian owners of the land.

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)

You are under the influence of satan

>we will genocide you
I'm not jewish but whatever

Grab some snacks, irs gonna be a good show but not at all what you are expecting

Fuck off. I'm trying to ask a serious question here and I don't give a fuck about your accusations. Go read it for yourself. Shutting someone down is not that easy.

Attached: 4C6C700E-7E44-4096-AF59-24E08ABF6C82.jpg (750x1000, 98K)