Why hasn't Trump gone to war with tech/social media companies?

They hate him and censor us, and yet he allows them to operate with impunity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 Elizabeth Warren proposes breaking up Apple, in addition to Google, Facebook, (1280x336, 58K)

Facebook is dying anyway. That place is a ghost town these days.

Because the free market wing of the party would kvetch about it.

im fairly certain its because republicans dont believe in government intervention in situations like these

I wonder what more free shit will be offered by the time the election rolls around

You really have to ask?

Attached: 1550339424272.jpg (770x579, 79K)

>why can the president just do everything like a dictator does

Never thought I would agree with her on anything, this isn't something that's possible but if you want to hurt big brother and his nosey rich enablers I'm all for it.

Attached: 1540890601510.jpg (600x791, 41K)

She’s full of shit. Again.
>known liar
>says something I agree with
>hey! better tell Jow Forums!

Attached: 8481EE9D-41E2-44E0-8006-C8B0F1316911.jpg (640x384, 47K)

>opposition says something you agree with
>"ACTHUALLY THEY JUST LYING"
this is literally no different from orange man bad, lmao

Cod4 is still the best one. I know thats probably not what you were referencing, but still.

these company are essentially utilities now. They should be regulated accordingly. If my phone company doesnt like my politics they cant silence me, why can twitter?

wtf I like warren now

they will be regulated eventually but it will take some time especially when the one party that traditionally supports regulation is directly benefiting from the lack of it and the other party is just autistic about free markets

>one party that traditionally supports regulation is directly benefiting from the lack of it
This is what I really dont understand. Why would warren want to touch them when they're helping the libs all they can?

i dont know much about warren but it could be that she still has principles she believes in no matter what. thats really why the republicans arent doing much, because their principles are preventing them

his bosses won't let him, the man is a walking paradox

He doesn't use a computer and he's surrounded by traitors and jews.

>doesn't use a computer
>spends all his free time shitposting on twitter
lol what

>WHY DOESN'T TRUMP JUST RIP UP THE CONSTITUTION?!??

Trump doesn’t understand technology.

>democrats going after their tech-giant masters

did she not get the memo?

>They hate him and censor us, and yet he allows them to operate with impunity.
Because he is controlled opposition.