Do any millennial feel old that the subcultures that we had as a teenager are totally forgotten to gen z...

Do any millennial feel old that the subcultures that we had as a teenager are totally forgotten to gen z? It feels weird that what we once thought were totally mainstream are now like dust in sahara in relevance.

Attached: 9e711ee343a5ea92bf6b1762f9cd163e.jpg (500x667, 55K)

Trends change all the time. Look at how people dressed in the 80s.

remember carpenter jeans

Shit, I remember when someone with OP’s look was considered a “scene kid”. Now it’s all hipsters.

Haha remember these things?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 93K)

We are the beta generation, gen zyklon will make everything right

Attached: nihilism-millennials-nothing-in-life-matters-gen-z-kids-nothing-37948594.png (500x393, 97K)

>It feels weird
Because you're a retarded memeflagfag.

And we thought that they looked silly

>gen zyklon will make everything right
Yeah, by taking HRT, watching (((BLACKED))), and voting for Chinese Marxists. GENERATION BASED!

mfw no girl will text me 'RAWR xD' on my flip phone ever again.

Attached: 24296338_10207970080809601_8584527997875737670_n.jpg (633x758, 32K)

Don't worry. Those subcultures you had will be the next boxoffice trends once you become the demographic Hollywood targets for their 'entertainment' Enjoy getting 3 decades of millennial nostalgia shoved down your throat.

The only difference is the amount of pills gen Z take. Literally every single one of them online is on ssri, benzos, ritalin.

I used to have such a long fringe lads I'm not gunna lie. Now I keep it cropped close in a buzz cut.
Just like my happiness and self-confidence. Shortened immeasurably by the lack of qt emo gfs in the world.

Attached: Edin-emos.png (592x385, 324K)

If anything gen z will shift center as they get stable lives just like the hippie generation, whereas millennials will be increasingly radical as they feel they got a raw deal compared to generations on both ends.

I'm already sickening myself to realize I sound like my mum's husband.
How he'd go on for hours about mods and rockers, punks and teddy boys etc.
Now here I am just the same, the best years behind and I can do naught but reflect upon what I was. All hope for the future gone.

Attached: tear.gif (800x600, 1.31M)

Fucking LULZ bro.
you're somehow depressing me... or maybe its this taking back sunday song playing in the background.

Anyone who ever dressed like that as a man is a massive faggot

Skater, emo, scene, hardcore is all one big psi op to turn whites into burnouts.

>fapping to scene chicks
okay whatever
>actually dressing up like a scene fag
why the fuck are you on Jow Forums, you fucking normalfag?

And the time will come, as it always does, when my kids will have flown the nest to hunt on their own.
My 10 years younger wife will try to spice things up abit.
"Hey user, I saw all those posts about qt emo girls so I dressed up as one, hehe I hope this is right?"

Attached: steampunk.jpg (800x533, 333K)

that was w gayass sub culture than and it's a gay ass subculture now