I'm not a yanigger. I voted for Trump. I'm gonna vote for him again

I'm not a yanigger. I voted for Trump. I'm gonna vote for him again.
But JESUS FUCK he has betrayed us big time. Don't call me a shill just because I can't fucking stand the sight of that weak piece of shit anymore.

Attached: 145388154165.jpg (640x629, 172K)

Trump is best

>he betrayed us big time but I'll vote for him again
Consider suicide

I'm voting for Yang in the primaries because the only decent options are Yang and Tulsi in the democrat field.
I still might go back to supporting Trump if he reverses his sinking ship. Goes back to being hardline on immigration, fires Ivanka/Kushner, etc. But in the mean time, I still support Yang for the primaries.

Even if you don't like Yang, think about this. Who do you want winning the DNC nomination? Yang isn't perfect by any stretch, but he's certainly better than people like Kamala and Warren who are running on platforms of reparations and kill whitey. Just think about this tactically for a second.

Eminem is the gayest cunt.

Consider this:
> Yang becomes nominee and memed into office
> UBI wrecks the economy either from inflation or raising the poverty line
> universal healthcare turns makes American medical progress stop, EMR waiting times go through the roof along with deductibles

Or

> Yang gets memed into office
> none of his policies actually happen because of government bureaucracy
> you tards don’t realize that America’s not a dictatorship and complain that he’s not enacting his policies

>I'm gonna vote for trump again
KYS KYS cuck

>Yang gets into office
Anyone who thinks this is retarded

>he betrayed us
>I'm gonna vote for him again
How does it feel to be a cuck, OP?

Hello demoralization shill
Hello leftypol false flagger

true, but also pic related

Attached: 1552314019255.jpg (640x629, 120K)

for Isreal.

I'm voting for whomever stands the best chance of defeating him. I don't care if I have to vote for Kamala Harris, I'll do it just to see Trump and his kike family out of The White House. Betrayal is unforgivable.

Attached: 1489320055373.jpg (800x559, 89K)

>I'm gonna vote for him again.
bigly yikes

>Betrayal is unforgivable.
this, the last circle of hell is for betrayers

Attached: Dante_Inferno_Levels.png (550x546, 155K)

Is there a punishment for people who fell for his stupid make-believe promises and are to blame for him having power?

There should be.

I don't think stupidity is a sin

I swear to god kike you are all going to pay for this one day.

The alternative is, unfortunately, worse. The Democrats are just as MIGA as Trump, but with the added downside of being for open borders and (more) gun grabbing.

lmao shut the fuck up, larping mayo skinned faggot.
that one day will never come, because the aryan spirit is dead. it died when we made you fight wars against each other for our own profit and amusement. just about all of the alpha whites are gone now. all that's left of the white race are whores who will be bred by the brown masses and beta males who will do nothing but cry about it on internet forums.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Kushner. Only policy that's ever passed is Kushner shit, like global homo, prison reform, no wall, gun ban.

Attached: 1552289865869.gif (616x900, 792K)