Captain Marvel: YUGE Box Office Success!

Another glorious defeat for the alt-right incels!

In their fake news parallel universe, Trump is fighting for poor and working people against the 1% and companies that "get woke go broke" (Sargon)

Meanwhile in reality:

>'Captain Marvel': The Box Office Records It Broke (Or Almost Broke) In Its $455M Debut

>It has already out-grossed the likes of Thor ($449m in 2011) and should be over $500m
today or tomorrow. Again, if it plays like The Winter Soldier in terms of legs, it may end next weekend between $750m and $800m worldwide, so it’s going to shoot up the list awfully quickly before it presumably ends up somewhere between Captain America: Civil War ($1.1 billion in 2016) and Black Panther ($1.346b in 2018).
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/03/11/captain-marvel-brie-larson-samuel-l-jackson-box-office-avengers-frozen-wonder-woman-alita/#6d834cce3eec

Suck it up, snowflakes! I know you immediately get triggered when seeing a superhero who isn't a white male, but most people aren't as backward as you. You're the past!

Attached: 02-captain-marvel-trailer-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A
onelastbreath.co/why-captain-marvel-isnt-as-bad-as-you-may-think/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the shekels goy!

Attached: Kevin Feige.jpg (832x486, 70K)

I know this is a bait thread, but no one here cares if the movie was successful or not, you ugly faggot. Sage.

Yeah but the movie is still shit isn't it.
>look goy, we deceived our target audience, took their shekels and shat all over their faces!
Okay, good for you I guess.

>announcing sage
Found the dumb niggerkike

>Yeah but the movie is still shit isn't it.
nah I took my best girl and the movie was boring so I got my cock sucked instead, shit was so cash would see again

>shit was so cash
Ill take shit no one says anymore for 1000 alex

Boy the Jews are sure getting desperate. Just look at the size of their latest lies.

>tons of tweets from people watching it in nearly empty theaters on opening night
>somehow tops box office
Nothing odd going on here!

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (721x1024, 228K)

Just found this on twitter. The memes collide

Attached: D1YjD-3U0AE-qlY.jpg (828x852, 70K)

read this: onelastbreath.co/why-captain-marvel-isnt-as-bad-as-you-may-think/

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (577x572, 81K)

Weinstein Part Deux

Attached: 2bf127fcb7836517662af93454f8b4db3f51b93c1650052b10d15cb63ea8bc77.jpg (1075x867, 235K)

Attached: 000 SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>Cunt Marvel

Why are Jow Forumsacks such as easily triggered snowflakes? Do you guys even leave the safe space that is your mom's basement sometime, lol.

How's life in Belize?

WTF!

Says the commie faggot, you can't make this up.

Lots of shit movies make big bucks. Why? Because there's a sucker born every minute and America is full of suckers.

Did you watch the move OP?

Attached: honkcheese.gif (812x770, 608K)

>out-grossed

Adjust that for inflation. 2019 usd 2011 usd.

Alex can’t answer right now he’s getting chemo

>bribe all theatres to show nothing but Captain Marvel all week
>buy all but a few tickets
>report gargantuan sales records
>viewers who actually went to theatres report absolutely no other customers other than them for what's listed as a "sold out" time slot
>Rotten Tomatoes censoring negative reviews
>lefty outlets spamming racially-tinted hitpieces against critique
Sure.
Go ahead.
Make our day.
Go bankrupt Disney.
You know you want to.

This... also young people who are going to the movie for the first time.

The movie and music industry depend on a steady stream of new people to sucker into buying what they produce and don't give a fuck about anyone with a sense of taste.

Who the fuck are you talking too??? also...how did your butthole reach all the keys and not make any mistakes...is your anus like a windsock? Thats what I imagine it to be, a blood, meaty windsock. Also...nigger.

I saw it and jerked off. I'm not ashamed of it.

Attached: 1550631710064.jpg (746x1024, 177K)

Movie actually did terrible. It is the prelude to final avengers movie and didn’t even break a billion. It’s all relative nigger.

Attached: 59795411-CC00-40A3-9911-ABF5ADB497E5.jpg (314x235, 36K)