Memory hole thread revived

ironically i was not allowed to post this to the memory hole thread

>Under the watchful gaze of two technicians from the British government spy agency GCHQ, the journalists took angle-grinders and drills to the internal components, rendering them useless and the information on them obliterated.

Attached: Guardian-editors-destroyi-011.jpg (460x276, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Wesson
pcmag.com/news/354540/drones-use-wi-fi-to-3d-map-hidden-objects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's mine again.

Attached: calisubstation.png (661x561, 48K)

This seems inefficient.

Maybe Home Depot deleted you thread...

Attached: 1507046205183.jpg (600x800, 325K)

Now I think about it...they even wearing masks and eye gear...

What vaginas...

OSHA would like to speak with you...

Attached: 1507299430022.jpg (1006x715, 227K)

Attached: 1507298032338.jpg (2400x2400, 246K)

Attached: 1507499364468.png (639x624, 449K)

Attached: 1507694797282.png (1002x1398, 673K)

Uh oh! I'm wearing my hard-hat I swear!

Attached: 1507295938447.jpg (3272x2244, 1.73M)

bump

this is retarded.

you're retarded.

So what happened then? Mossad op? missing irealis? money wired to vie the philippines?

I'll repost the gist of my comment from last bread. It was to get govt more regulations on the grid. Everything is controlled remotely, generation has been slashed. Drop a couple lines to a populated area and the VARs would drag voltage down and cause widespread blackouts. Think 2003, but we had coal plants galore then, by comparison. We'll find out if it's to quell down uppity folks or the prequel to a (((terrorist))) plot.

the slippers are a projection by reptilian aliens to cover up another major happening to come this fall
educate yourself, retard

Quick Rundown?

the FBI hasn't released one single bit of information regarding this investigation. There is too much recorded by internet artists for them to reverse engineer a crime like the old days. As boomer faggots always say, "the times the are a changing"

Attached: GloriousParallelAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif (448x480, 2.94M)

Internal components of what?

The glove is because the barrel gets hot don't be a retard.

notice the spent .223 cartridge sitting ON TOP OF the suicide weapon?

Australian media ran stories with interviews with the 'OZ tourist' who was trapped in the room next door when the gunfire began. The room that Paddock had hired.
Memory holed. I'm assuming it was part of the the pre-planted story as 'local interest'.

This is a minimum wage shill.

OSHA fined one of my old bosses $5000 for a 'missing' blade guard on a bandsaw that was never supposed to be there in the first place. It was a semi-automatic saw with an enclosed blade that was controlled by a button panel about 7 feet away from the blade. My memory hole contribution is Paul Ciancia. I had to give the glowniggers props for that laugh the moment I heard it on the news.

Who is this?

>It was to get govt more regulations on the grid.
Sounds likely. Why would some random perpetrator do just one "sophisticated" assault with "military-style" weapons on one substation one time and then not do any other thing that benefits from that having been done? Completely pointless unless your goal is to have an excuse for more regulations and control.

Oh shit. I've looked at that picture a bunch of times and never noticed the casing resting on the frame parralel to, and underneath the revolver's cylinder.

>changing barrels during killing spree
Sure bud.

Piece of shit pope sadly there's no hell

This is a big memory hole right here. Good on you OP

Are you fucking retarded? Or is this a shit German troll

An user was posting these. Said to focus on the metal box. What was inside was the “star of the night”

Attached: 099B547B-B6F2-455B-BE7E-2D267C36A2D6.png (441x274, 231K)

Why is there a giant fingerbox in his hotel room? What did he know?

Attached: A2693926-D658-4B49-8444-3D1B3BF6E5F0.png (859x609, 762K)

Shot through the mouth.His left eye appears to have been dislodged by hydraulic pressure. Lots of blood release. Also shot through the chest. Less blood release. notice the staining pattern leading from sternum to shoulder.
its possible to shoot oneself through the heart and still be ambulatory. Massad Ayoob taught stopping power with the example of the guy who suicided with a .25 Auto, shooting himself 7 times through the heart, walking to check in the mirror each time before sitting down and doing it again. A .38 is less likely to be that ineffective.

Attached: 49C20BF8-5EC1-46A9-95B8-08D5C1D7FA05.png (892x479, 544K)

anyone have the one where they confirmed that wireless routers could map out people's homes and big corporations were collecting details about what people owned and where they moved in the house

was dumped on /v/ after a dead man's switch was tripped about a year ago

That almost looks like a small heat treat oven? But then, I also see what looks like a drain on the back of it.

Why are there 2 glasses by the lamp? Doesn't that indicate someone else was in the room at some point?

this is probably to toss out the window to get breathable air if they were to try to smoke the room is my guess

Did anyone figure out how he actually made his money?

I remember that it showed how they could slowly get a image and it included a child and a dog becuase they would sit near it and play video games so often they were timelapsed in the image

There were two meals on the docket for food delivered to the room just before the shooting.

This was the OPs response. I have one more screenshot of what he said if you’re interested

Attached: 7A14C8EF-2878-4ED8-9E21-6E9AFDEDF2E1.jpg (640x319, 64K)

Owner as far as other electronics connected to the router?

>he doesn't take a cylinder of braap gas and an extra long hose so he can dance while inhaling

Attached: 1552314602023.jpg (487x457, 15K)

Now this is interesting. Never heard of it before.
Makes Alexa and such even creepier.

Wait, now it looks like it is some sort of portable refrigeration case. Organ harvesting? Evidence planting?

Gas?

I remember that. Please post the caps for posterity.
IIIRC no one was able to ID it.

here are some of the juiciest drops, i think there were about 59 slides total

it was some shadow group attached to microsoft and silicon vallet, probably in-q-tel

Attached: 3d mapping.png (1015x601, 1.22M)

Attached: hank chatbot.png (1010x569, 1.14M)

I have this and one more

Attached: 82C5680C-B7D5-4B45-B3BA-0DF8D12ADA32.png (640x1136, 250K)

Attached: SE ads.png (1057x593, 1.15M)

That was part of a CIA dump, radio EM imaging, not very effective but interesting.

Attached: 111E8C48-B31C-47C9-87ED-FAB8AB1BF248.png (640x1136, 268K)

>radio imaging
>not very effective
lol

modern cell phone towers are used to see through everyone's walls in a 5-25 mile radius

Attached: 523.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Clearly, he's retarded. Any guy who brings two dozen weapons to use all by himself in a mass shooting will certainly be doing lots of barrel changes.

Attached: 1543374866116.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

Is the redacted Facebook? And why is there anyway some shit redacted that's retarded

Not negating this but building plans are available at the town hall office too

Thank you, Anons.

Never seen these, dang

Eh they can already render 3d models from everyones phone cameras too desu

What a shit company... Tricks tricks tricks greed greed greed

Got any docs or links? I can believe it, would like some details.

Gloves keep your hands warm. Up high gets colder due to wind chill and slows finger movements maybe?

That's supposed to happen you culturelets. It's part of the ceremony, representing the adversity you will face in life.

>barrel gets hot
You think he was swapping barrels?

Attached: 1551838711034.jpg (464x606, 40K)

pardon me sir

Consensus at the time was that:
Was e-John, the guy who gave pol the warning on LV three weeks earlier.

I hate it when strawer grasping LARPer forensics wannabe's doodle weird shit that makes no sense. What's wrong with this? You think the gun is too far away to have been him shooting himself? Seen lots of crime scenes I bet there big guy. Ex-LEO here. Trust me. Guns can go anywhere once you pop your own top off.

anyone remember that terrorist training compound in arizona (some desert state) where they were sacrificing babies and training school shooters? was a bunch of niggers iirc. shit got swept under the rug so fucking fast.

confirmed for never shooting rifles ever

No you mong. Clearly you've never dumped hundreds of rounds through a rifle. They become too hot to hold without gloves genius.

>Murders
>Prior to March 12, 2004, Wesson had declared his intention to relocate his daughters and their children to Washington state, where Wesson's parents lived.[11] On March 12, 2004, several members of Wesson's extended family, along with two nieces who rebelled against Wesson, converged on his family compound demanding the release of their children by Wesson.[12][11] Fresno police were summoned to what was described as a child custody issue, and a standoff ensued.[4] Fresno police testified they did not hear gunshots being fired shortly after, though other witnesses present at the standoff testified they did hear gunshots fired at that time.[13] In the aftermath, nine bodies of Wesson's daughters and their children were discovered in a bedroom filled with antique coffins.[11][13] Each victim had been shot through the eye. Wesson's other children, who were not present inside the house, survived the incident.[13]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Wesson

Attached: Wesson.jpg (658x370, 48K)

He was wearing gloves to not leave finger prints. As do all arms dealers when handling weapons that are going to be sold to a foreign country. Guess which foreign country that was? Hint. It's the same foreign country that literally owns the top portion of the Mandalay bay.

350 rounds full auto will cause an M4 barrel to glow red hot and start to droop.
If he was the shooter he was shooting off 100 round coffin mags, so the gun would have been getting very hot.
If he wasn't the shooter and just an innocent freelance arms dealer, as some claimed, then gloves would keep finger prints off the weapons he was about to sell.

EM resonator for triggering Monarch programming. Forms a standing wave that alters brain activity, can cause personality change, bringing out deep instructions usually related to dangerous and violent activities. see - beta and delta waves.

The strange mural setup at DIA was a stationary proof-of-concept of this technology. Individuals were primed for it, then they stand in front of it, and a massive EM generator beneath them turns on and brings the buried programming out of hiding.

I too grab the barrel of my guns when shooting. Shit is hot as fuck so I put on oven mitts.

Mobile forensics lab

You really think people are swayed by weak intimidations and appeals to authority? Where do you think you are, shillerstein?

I was born right in time to see Israel wiped off the earth. What a time to be alive.

If he had better taste in firearms he could. Steyr AUG's can swap out barrels in about 4 seconds flat.

source for this or own thinking?

Troll harder. We don't get that many firearms related deaths in Australia for you to have extensive or for that matter, any experience.

Compare the blood stain to the other picture and it fucking looks different.
Also shot once in the chest once in the head - that's a professional kill shit.

St0netear - how Reddit literally got away with helping this faggot delete all of his posts which incriminated him and Reddit, how he bragged about the private server, confirming it existed by being the fucking admin for it.

That has to be you m8 handguards especially metal ones can heat up after 20 or so fast reloaded magazines and only get worse with using something like a bump stock you can burn yourself changing magazines as well the heat coming from the bottom of the receiver when taking it out can burn you after long enough.

This is why you see most operators wear gloves even when practicing.

If you actually shot and not just went to a gun range and fired a hundred or so bullets over the course of a hour with two to three magazines you would know this.

Clinton private server* fugg

Run by some imam or something

No I just hate it when some high school drop out draws all over evidentiary photos that might be useful because THEY perceive something to be suspicious. And never add a note what it is meant to mean - just a photo full of scrawl like a crazy person. It's not helpful.

LV interests me, as there's a LOT of Jewish names turning up in the investigations. If he was right wing or had ANY ties to 'our side' it'd be headline news to this fucking day so we can only assume he is left leaning, if not a communist fucking operative.

Not to mention the 2.4Ghz/5Ghz spectrum being used by home consumer routers is more than sufficient to render decent "through-wall" renderings using radar-type mapping techniques

>Drones Use Wi-Fi to 3D Map Hidden Objects

>Two drones working together can create a 3D image of objects hidden behind a wall by bouncing wireless signals off each other.
pcmag.com/news/354540/drones-use-wi-fi-to-3d-map-hidden-objects

Using 5G cell phones to triangulate on a large scale isn't even that difficult to imagine based on proven & well known principles desu

Attached: tfw.jpg (1920x1284, 454K)

It was swept under the rug because the woman they arrested was a CNN commentator on Islamic issues.
I really need to spend a couple of weeks sorting and labeling my happening screenshots. I'm sure I have that one lost in the thousands.

I remember seeing it the night of. Did Jow Forums ever figured out why the fuck would he have this in the room? This is one of the more bizarre items in that room.

>star of the night
As in going out with a blast?

>EM resonator for triggering Monarch programming. Forms a standing wave that alters brain activity, can cause personality change, bringing out deep instructions usually related to dangerous and violent activities. see - beta and delta waves.

And here comes the retardation. Next they'll be saying Q told them something.

Attached: 1305981735.png (1052x853, 214K)

>THE GUARDIAN
Not a trustworthy paper.

he was using bump stocks, meaning he was shooting full-auto.
I also replied to the wrong person - I meant to reply to the person you replied to.

more info on this please