how the fuck did white people think this was okay

Attached: berlin-500.jpg (308x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3x8pzS1nDk
youtube.com/watch?v=LwBeGY0pjkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavery, that thing only white people did

I don't know, maybe you should ask the kikes that sold and owned them?

Attached: 1551989501834.png (800x600, 25K)

Three-Fifths rule, nigger.

I usually brush off the debris before I do my back pics...

>how the fuck did white people think this was okay

Attached: blacks haiti.jpg (664x672, 119K)

What did he get caught doing?

Made the niggers skin less repulsive

Because you wouldn't just shut up and pick the fucking cotton.
You are not a person, you are an animal that has been tricked into thinking you are a person.

Attached: 1552261989329.gif (300x273, 2.48M)

TFW 100 years from now your descendants post the same thing about you.

Attached: acked-Kit.jpg (664x330, 63K)

white people were also whipped at this time dummy. This guy apparently either had an unusually bad master or just couldn't listen. Or both.

Attached: BLCYsg.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

You're right. That is a fucking ugly haircut that nigga has.

why would you do that to a helpless animal?

"We" learned it from watching YOU..
You niggers did it to your own kind now you expect the white world to atone for your sins. FUCK OFF.

this happen before he got to the US. had he'd stayed in Africa, rather than sent to Brazil, the black tribe that captured him would have eaten his brains then shrunken his head. Those are YOUR people moron.

Am I missing something? I can't find anything in those sources even mentioning slaves.

It teaches them a valuable lesson.

Slavery has been present for most of history with white people being slaves much of the time. Ultimately white people didn't think it was ok because white people ended the practice

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

One picture, one slave, one owner (probably a kike)
>white people

Generalize much?

>my ancestors sold me off, why would white people do that?

Nigga, please.
You are a commodity, but now we have buyer's remorse.

>the helpless animal meme
Turtle should know better than to bite everything he sees like a tard

W-which one? The gif or...

I hope the UK authorities arrest you

looks like a bad listener

>Authorities.
>That flag

Attached: q9khzibd1x911.png (856x557, 540K)

It's neonazi propaganda, of course the sources aren't credible or factual.

Jesus was back.
Shakespeare was a black woman
Jews was black
Pharose was black

These cave dwelling melanin deficient abominations had to enslave black people or they'd be left behind once we'd travelled to outer space

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (700x380, 52K)

(((white people)))

Please stop confounding kikes with whites.

Low iq animal niggers are no better than labor and farm implements. Uppity niggers get beat like bad doggos

*lash*

Jesus was a jew. Shakespeare was anglo, Egypt was Caucasian.

Blacks are subhuman slime that are holding us back as a species and need to be cast off.

Because they want to be reborn as an animal and be tortured themselves

Why are you trying to blame whites for something that was done by black field bosses?

That's not a turtle you stupid cunt

How else are you going to fix broken farming equipment in the 19th century?

niggers still live in huts

We should have killed all of you

That was one lazy nigger to need that much persuasion

Found the poo.

Attached: 12391026_1146679422044124_6775142977537004726_n.jpg (398x960, 61K)

Imagine being so lazy that you need to be whipped that much just to make you pick some fucking cotton.

soooo... I'm assuming that's not a Mexican turtle?

Amazing how niggers are still complaining about that one and only time in their history they had to do an honest day of labour like everyone else. Slaves had better standards of living than free niggers in Africa. STFU
And the their co-niggers who sold their "brothers" to the kikes.
This. Niggers are demons in humanoid form. A nigger complaining about cruelty is the purest hypocrisy.

bite your lip or you'll get the whip

>how the fuck did white people think this was okay
>how the fuck did people think this was okay
fixed that for ya
8rabs whip people as punishment nowadays

You’re telling me. The lighting is terrible, the pose ungainly, and WHERE ARE THAT NIGGER’S EYES.

Unprofessional

>torturing a noble tortoise.

What the fuck man.

>1 post by this ID
Jews did slavery, not whites.
sage.

Attached: jews diod slavery.jpg (539x385, 59K)

Animal cruelty is shit. Jow Forums is generally more comfortable with cartel gore

we're monitoring you

Fucking good digits there mate, bit on the nose though.

Attached: 1549155090701.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

> implying this was even the worst they did
> implying this was worse that was done to them by various Asian or American peoples
lmao

((((((((((white people))))))))))

Attached: it's ok when jews do it.jpg (470x348, 26K)

>
same assholes did it to them and 70% of them died instead of 30% of the blacks

Vicious animals need hard masters. You are treated like kangz in America and pampered as fuck, and look how violent and dangerous you are when treated well. Dogs that bite the hand that feeds will lick the boot that kicks.

Also put it into perspective. We enslaved and beat them, but also civilised them. If they had rocked up to our shore they would have fucking eaten us. Remember it's not genocide if you do it in self defence.

Should have castrated them like the Arabs do

Sometimes old farm equipment can be stubborn so you have to whack it a few times to get it working again

Yeah they should've finished the job the lazy cunts.
Half assed lynchings lead to generational racial hostility.

>White people
You mean Jews, because they consider all non-Jews cattle for the slaughter, even whites (not Ashkenazi Jews)

once you realize that jews dont believe in hell or going to hell for what is done, you then understand

Only 40% of Jews owned slaves while over 0.035% wh*tes owned them! Jews are the benevolent masters! Don't you dare confuse them with wh*te "people"!

This is a very antisemitic post, OP, and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Attached: 1549855275006.jpg (1024x612, 94K)

>turtle should know better
You’re going to be a horrible parent

Yes! See? 100% of wh*tes owned slaves! That's a fact! Just look it up! Every single wh*te "person" should be held personally responsible for the Holocaust! And slavery!

The guy in this picture has a SKIN DISEASE.

Although blacks were whipped, this is NOT a picture of a whipped black.

If he deserved a whipping that bad they should have just castrated him to make an example out of him, that looks like a waste of effort.

Yeah but he'll only be a horrible parent for a very short time...

Ive fed my Russian Tortoise jalepenos before and she was fine. I thought reptiles were immune to capsaicin.

What a fucking nigger. Poor little guys gonna be fucked for an hour

looks like someone tried to fix their shitty farm equipment and it didn't work

Check out Exodus 21 verses 20 and 21 for source material.

No, but birds are. That's why some people add capsaicin to seeds and nuts they leave out for birds, since the birds are immune to the burning but pests like squirrels aren't.

WAKANDA FOREVER

-Be Polack sent to retake Haiti by Napoleon
-Say screw Napoleon, we're not fighting to enslave people while Poland is still under other people's boots
-Fight with Haitians to keep their island free
-Get provision in Haitian constitution that you're allowed to live there in perpetuity

Attached: shittyjobs.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Fictional reality created by Jews to assuage blacks? Mate that's what modern American pop culture already is.

That photo was made by white people and publicized with the purpose to show that it was not okay.
what's your point?

real shit?
I might do that if so,
Fucking squirrels keep jacking the bird’s food

Every race is guilty of slavery dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Slavery was the only time when niggers were useful.

Attached: 1483568721210.jpg (305x382, 84K)

no soul, that's why

white people are shells and philosophical zombies with very little actual empathy

Keloid scars

Someone's gotta be the bad guy.

This time around it just happens to be white people.

Play your role white people and start committing white collar crimes in record number.

If only all people thought like that

It does work, I was quite surprised to find out about it. At a pinch, curry powder and other spices work as well since squirrels are put off by both the smell and taste/burning. Give it a try at any rate, the rat bastards will soon learn.

Attached: 1552247277337ns.webm (476x480, 2.92M)

this wasnt okay, do you get how expensive taking a photo was back then ?
now ask yourself why they photographed a fucking niggers back, they wanted to Show his pain and create sympathy to stop this shit

stupid niggers, we could drown you in Gold and youd still hate us
like fucking warhammer orks, you never learn and never go forward

Blacks had slaves. In fact, historically speaking blacks were the first of the human (homo sapiens) race to have slaves and have had more slaves than any other ethnicity on the planet. They enslaved everyone. Black, white, brown, etc. those niggers didn't care. They enslave their own kind regularly. They still do. They enslave their own kind with fear (gangs), drugs, violence, lies, etc.

If white man didn't exist, blacks would destroy themselves with their arrogance and willful stupidity. ...or...having nobody to blame but themselves (because whites (being tame and civilized) are too easy of a scapegoat), they'd be forced to change for the better and stop fucking over everyone around them.

Thanks, user.
Will do

Attached: 3241C0CD-BA30-4C39-882C-54BAE03B901D.jpg (1200x900, 651K)

Youtube is nothing but idiot humans who eat ghost peppers and botulism ridden MREs. Sure the turtle didn't see it coming, but he'll be just fine.

Take a look at what the fucking Chinks do to the turtle if you want to be outraged.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3x8pzS1nDk

ill send a V2 rocket myself at you for that turtle

You don't thrash working farm equipment. Did you ever wonder what a punished slave did wrong to get whipped?

What would you have left for the turtle shoah in

calling the Japanese for a favour

youtube.com/watch?v=LwBeGY0pjkY

Jesus Christ...
Fucking gooks

Attached: 47293C5A-3B1E-4A1E-9B81-727E8FE00CDF.png (600x600, 45K)

also witnessed

That nigger should have listened to the Jew giving it orders. It knew the rules and chose to disobey.
And still today they can't seem to understand.

Google necklacing nigger. "You" do far worse to us and each other daily. You do know that flogging was a common practice on whites prisoners, sailors and, solders as well right? Typical nigger though you only care about you and what you can get gibs me dats for.

Attached: 1500090546835.jpg (750x546, 90K)

>white people
Who do you think literally invented the feeling of indignation and revulse this photo, taken by a white man and published by another white man, still causes more than a century later?