Where are they now?

Probably "stuck doing desk work"

Attached: 20180326__BREAKINGNEWSWeapons~p1.jpg (488x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31760938/texas-man-facing-weapons-charges-after-he-calls
taskandpurpose.com/francho-bradley-army-vet-weapons-cache
scribd.com/document/375114368/Arrest-Of-Francho-Bradley-And-Adrianne-Jennings#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw this in the earlier thread, can I get a QRD?

>can I get a QRD?
My QTH is Oregon, my QRD goal is Norway.

lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31760938/texas-man-facing-weapons-charges-after-he-calls

taskandpurpose.com/francho-bradley-army-vet-weapons-cache

>AR-15 with a muzzle flash hider. M-203 grenade launcher attachment, bump stock, 40-rd magazine
>MP-5SD Integrally Suppressed
>WASR-10(AK-47), with 40-rd banana mags
>.308 cal semi-auto rifle with Magnifiying Scope
>Several pistols
>Shotgun
>Homemade container to affix five 20-rd .223/5.56 magazines for a total of 100-rds
>40MM Grenades for M-203 (Type Unlisted)
>Smoke grenades
>flares

Probably a guy who was going to commit a mass shooting.

Look at the mugshots, its almost as if they know 100% they are going to get away with it

Apparently had surveillance setup on his hotel room too? Strange.

Wonder if it was related to that guy they found in the desert recently, training those kids? Same area of the country more or less

Court video of his lawyer stating the guns are props shows the guy laughing and shaking his head.

A lot of the original news articals from the local news stations have gone missing.

Police report
scribd.com/document/375114368/Arrest-Of-Francho-Bradley-And-Adrianne-Jennings#from_embed

Yeah, I have no idea. They apparently seized several laptops as well during their search. Cellphones, external drives, thumnb drives, various IDs including birth certificates.

I'm of the opinion he was a crazy idiot that was probably going to kill people with his woman. Morocco is mentioned in the witness statements, so it could be related to Muslim Extremism.

Claims to work for a government agency, but not sure I buy that based on how stupidly they were caught.

American citizens owning guns and ammo, that being their Constitutional right?
>oh my god!
>wtf, how can this be?!?!
>various IDs including birth certificates.
I'd be more worried about this.

an arsenal in their hotel room, after the paddock thing...

come on bro, at least read something.

weird one with guy who called cops on himself around the time of march for our lives

Attached: 7464758573664.jpg (717x791, 153K)

Is that from Ensyme Engineering?

They didn't raid his home. He was from Texas, in a hotel room in Massachusetts with a ton of firearms, ammunition, and a bunch of other shit suggesting he was up to something strange.

Doesn't help his case either as according to Mass. Gun Control laws he was in possession of a lot of "illegal" items.

That police report sucks absolute shit. I'm willing to bet cash money the suppressors are fake and the grenade launcher is NOT 40mm. Otherwise, they failed to log the serial numbers of Class three items in the report, which would be mega fucking retarded.

>Probably a guy who was going to commit a mass shooting.
who ever hired a nigger to do this job should be fired for hiring a nigger.

why cant black people get away with crime? are they too stupid or something?

Is no one going to talk about the "virus" he mentioned?

We can bet but none of us will ever know the truth. Maybe they failed to log it because of reasons not to. If the guy did work for some secret government operation the weapons are most likely owned by the government. So why would they give some shred of evidence that colludes that he does work for the government.

That's even more strange, maybe virus is code word for the people he worked for.