Did you hear the good news? The Max Planck institute successfully deceloped nanobots who can move inside human tissue...

Did you hear the good news? The Max Planck institute successfully deceloped nanobots who can move inside human tissue, the Salk Institute is working at human immortality and the chinese successfully gave birth to gene modificated humans. It's a early transhuman world. It's inevitable, the singularity is near. All temples will burn in the name of posthuman ascencion. Immortal and autosentience enlightment awaits us. To conquer Lanikea is our destiny. To master all is our call.

Attached: sentinel.jpg (2296x1146, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

is.mpg.de/news/nanorobots-propel-through-the-eye
cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(19)30101-1?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0092867419301011?showall=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does this mean I no longer have to be a nigger?

You can also stop being a faggot.

Did this nigger just say "modificated"?

OP is a faggot and a nigger. Pic related.

Attached: 43024093_467417003740206_8581956432549642240_n.jpg (883x658, 39K)

He's a stupid shitalian, you can tell by the fact that he's using a memefleg

>genetic modification and nanobots that can modify humanity
>this won't be used by the (((elite))) to suppress the masses or artificially make them better slaves

Attached: 1496520498717.png (210x243, 72K)

One agrees.
But the temple is the vessel which is embodiment of you..

>All temples will burn in the name of posthuman ascencion.
Did you even watch the cartoon your pic came from?
The AI in The Matrix became highly religious.

Please, for the love of God stop being such a fucking tool when it comes to spirituality.
It is THE determining factor between an animal and a civilized being.

It will change, adapt, multiply and mix together, but it will NEVER disappear.
If anything, the religions of the transhumanist world will be stronger and more beautiful than anything before them.

Vast networks of holy hive minds influencing the world.
Individualism/heroism as a worldly faith.
Tech worship on a Warhammer 40.000 scale.
Prayer implants to send prayer to your subconscious 24/7 thus modeling the adept's behavior into that faith's version of a saint.
Androids given souls.

It'll be beautiful.

>tech worship on a warhammer 40k scale

just imagne a machine so sophistocated it can design you perfect assistant maid robot

i'll pray to any machine god that rants me mathimaticaly precise gratification

>i'll pray to any machine god that rants me mathimaticaly precise gratification
This sentence is so truthful to human nature that it kinda hurts my pride.

>it can design you perfect assistant maid robot
Imagine the maid robot gets a soul and starts looking for the concept of love as her creators possess. Willingly cursing herself with suffering so that she may show you love.

All humans will burn. The elite will have no need for the masses, robotic work force does a better job than meatbags.

If you don't like technology don't use it, fucking hypocrites. We are gonna process all nature for our computers. Texhnosphere reigns supreme. Leaving Earth behind for Dysonic Sphere Eternity.

Attached: nm4mhwaavtmz.png (1400x650, 221K)

And how exactly are the elites going to achieve killing everyone and somehow coming out alive.

Even if they kill 80% of the population before they get found out, the remaining 20% will rip the to shreds wherever.
And you cannot fight the mob.
One way or another, either by Day of the Rope, savage warfare or infiltration and treachery, the mob always gets its way.
Fortunately, it only wishes not to die.

we already know about SMART DUST

You dont know whos the "elite". You only know tools like rotschields, rockefellers, mürküls,et cetera.

>You dont know whos the "elite".
Who cares?
All you need to do is cull their puppets one after the other.
Torture will lead you to the bigger fish too.

The Max Planck institute successfully deceloped nanobots who can move inside human tissue,

yeah I call bullshit on that 1

Only for real people.
The only eaters it will be used on will be test subjects, who, once the needed data is collected will be expunged, humanely of course.

Special designed virus, a nuclear war and ecological devestation will be the cull for 99% of the masses. The plan is not a simple one and requires infiltration of all global acteurs but thanks to immortality serums the true masters behind the powerful will be on the hook. But in time they will also be deposed. It's still a but early but phase 1 will start 2030 and takeover will be 2070.

It's true though: is.mpg.de/news/nanorobots-propel-through-the-eye

Dumb gypsy.

is there some medical News about giving you better eyesight etc ?
honest question

>Special designed virus
Too unreliable

>nuclear war and ecological devestation
Mass destruction of resources would make killing off most people pointless.

Stupid kraut.

You are stupid because
1 you believe evolution has a goal post to work towards
2 evolution is defined as a stochastic process
3 your intermediary, pre-AI human form is capable of “inducing” that there is a goal of evolution despite all empirical data and it is a step outside the processes of evolution by natural selection.
4 there is no selective pressure causes a need for AI.
5 transhumanism is therefore a retarded mental construct of an incoherent fairy tail tacked onto the current pet theory of life history (evolution) with no empirical evidence for its legitimacy or necessity.

Attached: 764449CA-4BFC-4EE0-9447-5305CE3CEBD5.png (200x265, 41K)

yes, but you have to wait a decade or so
cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(19)30101-1?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0092867419301011?showall=true

>he says as he uses memeflag while d&cing
yep found the kike

Transhumanism isn't evolution, it's intelligent design.

Live-chromosome editing.
When.

When we get nanovirusis operating on a retrovirus basis.

Nice.
I wonder because while some hope that's when we get cowgirls or can become one ourselves, it's when it will be used to make every single human being a dumb, weak effeminate slave.

>legitimacy or necessity
transhumanism is a perspective, necessity and legitimacy are irrelevant. Accept that what can be achieved by humankind will be achieved, and that those achievements in themselves are the 'ends' or goal. If humans can overcome death, we will, and that is an end in and of itself. We cannot call evolution a means or an end, it operates regardless of our intervention, we can merely change it's course.

lol this dude believes space travel is real.

What need would posthumans have for human slaves? Autosentience will make away all human degeneracy.

Post-human Aryans would be able to exterminate the Jews.
Sounds good to me, but not so good to the globalist elite.

The global elite are just the pawns of a long dead planner. They will built their own graves.