YOU RACISTS are so fragile jesus

Fucking hell you albino ape monkeys can never stop being triggered over things you don't like.

Attached: 5763BF5955124A00930AC401540FBBF8.jpg (656x525, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really pol ?

Attached: IQ.png (1098x606, 35K)

calm down there laddy

>look mom I posted it again

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Lazy bait nigel.

After the repeated rejection of my peace proposal in 1940 by the British prime minister [Winston Churchill] and the clique that supports and controls him, it was clear by the fall of that year that this war would have to be fought through to the end, contrary to all logic and necessity. You, my old Party comrades, know that I have always detested half-hearted or weak decisions. If Providence has deemed that the German people are not to be spared this struggle, then I am thankful that She has entrusted me with the leadership in a historic conflict that will be decisive in determining the next five hundred or one thousand years, not only of our German history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world.

The German people and its soldiers work and fight today not only for themselves and their own age, but also for many generations to come. A historical task of unique dimensions has been entrusted to us by the Creator that we are now obliged to carry out.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

>a movie I don't like this is literal white genocide!

Attached: images (3).jpg (545x784, 80K)

AKA code blue I think

Attached: 1466112039783.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

Fragile Niggers get violent over the word nigger and think it's justified

Fragile kikes get eternally butthurt to anyone who loves Jesus or doesn't belief e their WW2 fables
They think locking you up in prison is a justified retaliation

Fragile Arabs get maximum butthurt and cut your head off if you draw a cartoon of their pedophile leader

Whites are the only group with thick skin

Nah this is proof white genocide is real

Attached: 1543907383981.png (1000x1489, 709K)

Boo fucking whoo
Quit being a melodramatic child.
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.

Attached: ZomboMeme 07022019204446.jpg (1024x683, 47K)

It's not thick skin, it's cowardice and it's killing our nations.

We should react like Jews when someone insults our heritage. We should react like Arabs when someone insults our religions, and we should react like niggers when someone insults us to our faces.

Otherwise it'll be bye bye whitey.

Instead of spamming pasta why not make a rebuttal?

Attached: 1542538273773.png (612x412, 562K)

I herewith repeat my prophecy: England will not only not be in a position to control Bolshevism but her development will unavoidably evolve more and more toward the symptoms of this destructive disease. The democracies are unable to rid themselves now of the forces they summoned from the steppes of Asia.

All the small European nations who capitulated, confident of Allied assurances, are facing complete annihilation. It is entirely uninteresting whether this fate will befall them a little earlier or later, what counts is its implacability. The Kremlin Jews are motivated only by tactical considerations; whether in one case they act with immediate brutality or, in another case, with some reticence, the result will always be the same.

>excerpt from Hitler's final speech

Attached: 1504866730680.jpg (633x744, 210K)

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

>you can't point out my autism because I made a chart

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

The state of jannies
Cope

Attached: justice_for_jannies-620x330.jpg (620x330, 66K)

They'll delete it now that i've blown them the fuck out.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

literally no one ever denied this, try harder

Attached: 1478147494670.jpg (281x199, 34K)

>haha my memes saying white people shouldn't be alive are triggering white people haha
I can't wait to find faggots like you to drag into the street and curbstomp so hard your teeth embed themselves in your spine

>projecting
all fields, newfags

Stealing smuggies instead of making your own.

sòiboy cuck detected

This is what good optics looks like

Attached: 6F29CF9D-0514-402C-8EAB-722C4902157F.jpg (1200x800, 235K)

>against racism
>his entire post is nothing but racism

Really makes you think

Only faggots care about "white genocide" possibly happening instead of working on black and brown genocide.

I want to build a boat like this that doubles as a trash compactor

U seem like a kind , caring and well adjusted individual

Whenever I see threads like these and then I see the flag I can't help but chuckle. OP makes a post about "hurr durr butthurt wypeepo haha" while he himself is in a white country leeching on it's welfare. A parasite that only knows how to destroy not how to build. You already made your home a shithole and now you come into someone else's home to destroy it as well. Then play big boy on the internet while mommy goverment takes care of you. The epitome of being a pathetic creature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
i wouldn't go around calling other countries "shitholes" if i were u