Message from a Turkish Man to Europeans in /pol

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Turkish Nation for us, a European Union for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 200 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: EU_and_Turkey.png (1915x1280, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-pqgjsJ-g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, this thread is shit.

Post political compasses, boys.

Attached: 1508658995531.png (1102x1200, 463K)

note: if you fail to pay the tax then we will cross the borders and breed every white bitch we see and join your union BY FORCE

>Be roach
>Lose wars
>Get buttfucked
>"Pls pay us for us getting buttfucked"

Enjoy your 2/3 Kurds of the 0-4 people in 2034 kek. Kurdistan will become real in your roach lifetime. Can't wait to see Turks cry about it daily on here

Shut the fuck up cockroach

>turkish
>man

pick one bitch

t. skinny loser on a stolen mobile, using the internet connection of the grocery store of his shitty street downstairs
you are not entitled to grandstand, sub-human

KARA BONGA

Attached: Flotter 3er.jpg (602x476, 98K)

I don't hate turks but whatever, if it makes you feel better about yourself keep believing.

We will send you 200 billion dollars
200 billion Zimbabwe dollars

Attached: 1476902365107.png (386x389, 134K)

This is a great fantasy. Hairy Turkish Barbarians breaching the Kingdom's borders, pillaging and raping until a band of brave European knights stand up and defend the weak. Hairy Turkish Barbarians killed without mercy, driven back to fucking their cousins and eating rocks.

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 200 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.
Have Serbia and/or Russia deal with this for you. They're the ones who started it in the first place.

It would have been nice to see one of the US nukes stored there detonate, but roaches can survive nuclear winter without any problem, so it would have been a waste of nukes.

In any case, I would really like to see the Meditarranean, the Black Sea, the Bosphorus and the Caucasus become the new Maginot/Siegfried lines.Anyone trying to cross those without proper papers is getting shot and disposed of

>A Turkish Nation for us, a European Union for you.
European nations for us , a EU like union for ISRAEL, Turkey and middle east

FIXED IT FOR YOU

lol you literally just lost the european lands you occupied and enslaved for centuries

>t.roach

And we are going to arm and support the Kurds and Armenians.

Are you for real ? "For what you did to the Otomman Empire" ?

I guess you'll send the send amount of money to the Armenian people?

turks are european and based

Attached: 000111.gif (361x500, 187K)

same*

Is this a Kurdish False flag? Turks are very European looking at their tv shows.

Attached: 00000TURK.gif (320x320, 1.03M)

>Ottoman Empire
Literal who?

>Turkey enters a recession
>Nationalist Roaches go online and demands gibs'me'dats from Europe for fighting back against centuries of Ottoman occupation
Fucking pottery. It would be funny if you Turks weren't so retardedly aggressive.

Attached: brauh.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Attached: KURDED.png (877x512, 236K)

You'll have to take payment in blast and gamma.

Attached: suncan.jpg (329x550, 53K)

Sending Nukes

EFSO AMK

Attached: 1493976907361.png (709x462, 660K)

annenin sikim o.ç.

Attached: turkler.gif (500x373, 939K)

this. so ironic.
>our proud turkish nation fuck wypipo
>wypipo pls help us

Attached: whites.jpg (500x631, 62K)

even though you aren't white, i'm not sure you're dark enough to want an independent nation without also being accused of being racist and xenophobic. really a judgement call by the left though, you may have enough victim status that they won't mind

the Russian Empire could have easily destroyed the Ottoman Empire and liberated Constantinopole, we launched an offensive on them like 9999 times, but all these times the Eternal Anglo in cooperation with French fags were saying "no" by declaring war on us, because they didn't want Russia to expand south and become stronger by annexing those lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-pqgjsJ-g8

Fucking Anglos and their pet Frogs. You betrayed Europe.
Its funny though that your countries are all muslim now, hosting mostly fucking roaches. Fucking degenerates, are you happy now? At least you stopped Russia from expanding, wow, what an achievement.

Attached: list.jpg (1600x900, 359K)

The eternal Anglo has been the bane of Europe since they took all the glory for defeating Napoleon and suddenly thought they could dictate terms for all of Europe.

Attached: gott strafe.jpg (297x322, 37K)

Calm down we have common enemies

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 200 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire.
kek

U stole that pasta from the original black man version. The alien one is my favorite.

post the alien one please

based and seljuq pilled, always a pleasure dealing with your countrymen, a magnificent peoples on the whole.

How about no?

even niggers are more human than filthy roaches

Attached: 324545.jpg (500x281, 98K)

isn't this already literally happening today? only most of the turks live in germany and not europe

Usually, it's niggers trying to steal Middle-East accomplishments. But now we have a roach reposting a KANG pasta.

You owe us.

Give us what we're owed or we will take it from you.

Germany, Austria and the Netherlands mainly. Bulgaria has a large Turkish minority but most of them are leaving due to lack of gibs and Bulgarians not being tolerant of nationalistic Turkish bullshittery due to their history.

>siege of Vienna consisted of 120k Ottoman forces (many were the foreign gelded eunuchs known as janissaries) so around 30k actual turkish militia
>In Germany today there lives just over 4 million Turks
charge of the winged hussars r-right guys?

in few decades Turkey won't even exist. Kurds will take half of your country in a civil war, Euros will take all your western land, you will be left in a roach hole in the middle

We wouldn't have to have those enemies, if you weren't a bunch of traitorous cowardly dickheads that allied themselves with the FUCKING TURKS to oppose Russia.

Attached: 14826001720870.jpg (250x242, 8K)

You owe half of Eastern Europe reparations for fucking it up with overtaxation and Janissary system as well as the Middle-East and North Africa. How do we fucking owe you anything for fighting back against Turkish wars of aggression? What position of power do you have when your economy is reliant on foreign investment, mainly from Europe? Go on and give me a good argument!

Attached: Wonka Varg.jpg (620x417, 46K)

based KARA BOGA poster

Attached: 1509811271558.jpg (480x480, 32K)

We'll give you the money but only if you call your brothers and sisters home. If I see a single fucking cockroach when I'm in Spain you don't get anything. Understood Roachy?

>A message from Ayyylmaos to Jow Forums
>
>You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.
>
>How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. An alien planetfor us, a human planet for you.
>
>My only demand is that each year you will send us 500,000 White women to be used as sex slaves by Ayyylmaos. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-100750_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 178K)

yeah and europe gives the turks billions in foreign aid so that they dont send all the refugees to europe. So basically what OP is saying is already happening
yeah the turks won in the end

Should have been 500, 000 kg of Unobtanium but otherwise it's bretty good.

>Turks now have around 4 million Syrians living in their country
>Istanbul is more of an Arabic speaking city than Turkish according to a russian offical visiting Turkey
Yeah the Turks are real winners. It's worth every cent as long as it keeps the MENA shit out of Europe. The only reason the EU pays them is because Brussels is too cucked to enforce external border security and stick to the original Dublin agreement. That and because fucking Merkel.

I'd be happy if there were no Turks in Europe though

Or we could glass your country, and it would cost a whole lot less.
sage

Contrary to popular mythology, white women don't like shit stinking, hairy Arabs who don't bathe. You'd have your work cut out for you trying to breed in Europe. Our problem isn't that our women breed in exorbitant numbers with minority men, it's that they don't breed, full stop. Mostly because white people have this thing that sandniggers don't have called "foresight" and also "empathy" where we don't want our progeny to live a life of squalor and substandard quality of life by procreating whilst poor or having no prospects. Might be worth looking into, then maybe Turkey (which used to be European and free of Turkish people) wouldn't be such a hole in the ground.

Your ancestors wrecked the Byzantine empire and destroyed Antioch, if anything, you owe us reparations for that

Nice...

An awful lot of you seem to be living in Europe considering you hate the place so much.

Look, roach, the only reason we suffer is because of them. Nuking Israel would be the best gift, don't you think?

only 200 billion turkish lira? no problem my friend. Is pig shirt also accepted?

keep calm, you are turks too tivan tatliug.

Attached: Racial Purity Map.png (1200x1001, 97K)

> with yidish (((progressive))) values
> with Semitic nose
> with Greek homosexuality
> with asain penis
> with arab skin
> with south asain smell
you create the T*RK

Attached: 1551779278057.webm (854x480, 1.31M)

please start shit
i want us to retake Thrace and northern Cyprus

Forgive me for not knowing the currency conversions off the top of my head but that’s about $0.35 right?

>How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't
Explain Germany.

Haha. That's like one note. You could ship it off in an envelope.

Lmao cope harder roach fag, you're just gonna push Western Civilization to glass your entire continent. Italy, Denmark, and Poland are already on board, it's just a matter of time before the rest join them.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Half of that even!
>1 lira = 0.18349 $
And here the Turks are dictating terms under the impression that they're in a position of strength!

Attached: kekkonen.jpg (600x578, 106K)

tldr lol

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 200 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Ottoman Empire.
Send eastern europe 2 trillion in reparations for what you did to it. And we can take 200 billion off so just send 1.8 trillion instead.

We gotta whip up some new pastas. These are getting old

Attached: Easy Pasta.jpg (353x500, 57K)

The only thing that Gypsy have done right.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-01-25-at-3.50.59-PM.jpg (600x482, 90K)

Sure they are.

Attached: Turkish folk dance.gif (288x303, 176K)

Tldr. You wrote for nothing. Kek. I bed your eyes pooped out at how angry you are.

Attached: 1552245492004.jpg (453x604, 70K)

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Give us Bannerlord already you roach fucks.

Shut up and nuke Israel

tldr lol

Perfect. Get more mad.

The degradation of the whites has been in the process for years. You are next, after the jews genocide whites. Focus your energy on the real (((enemy))) who pulls the strings.

Don't forget to sage.

no.

Attached: 1489870508757.jpg (316x316, 35K)

The best flavour tot a pasta is when it's extra salty.

Attached: laughing servals.png (846x900, 448K)

Attached: 99c.jpg (485x769, 75K)

I actually bothered to read, so be grateful. Interesting, but it has already been disproven. Stay mad.

Attached: 1552146539008.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

BASED KARA BONGA

Attached: 3466463.jpg (490x604, 30K)

Ok, deal.

We'll pay you 200 billion euros (why would we pay in dollars retard?) as reparations for what we did to the ottoman empire.

However, in return we'll take 100 billion euros of reparations for what the ottoman empire did to europe, 50 billion euros reparations for what the turks did to greece, 50 billion reparations for what the turks did to cyprus, and 50 billion dollars in exchange for your continued existence. That last clause is a bad deal (for us), but hey I'm feeling generous.

t. impotent wh*Te

Attached: 4ce.jpg (680x449, 31K)

You are retarded

The perfidious island dweller knows no shame. England deserves its current fate

>gott strafe england!
>is actually punching scotland
why is this so funny?

All land belongs to whites turkroach.

Considering that Scotland lost around 20% of its male population in WWI it's allegorically fitting.

uh-huh

Attached: 9c9.jpg (680x819, 76K)

Go fuck yourself

A human life is worth 1.9 Million Dollars as of 2018, we got 4 Million Turks, we send them back, tax paid, youre welcome

Or Europe could just burn you off the fucking map. White people are the masters of war. Don't ever forget that, cockroach.