Trains and public transportation

Americans want trains and better public transportation. Why are you against it?
I say we bring our troops home, cut the military budget and welfare system, and use the surplus on building some fucking trains that'll make Europe jealous.
garprail.org/documents/polls.pdf
>A Harris poll released February 8, 2006 found that, “as personal travel and freight transportation grows in the future, the American public would like to see an increasing proportion of that traffic going by rail...The modes of transportation which the largest number of adults would like to see ‘have an increasing share of passenger transportation’ are: commuter trai ns (44%), long-dista nce trains (35%), local bus service (23%), and airlines (23%).” The comparable percentage for “long-distance travel by car” was just 10%, long-distance bus service 6% .
apta.com/mediacenter/pressreleases/2015/Pages/150924_High-Speed-Rail-Survey.aspx
>If you build high-speed rail in America, they will come. According to a 2015 survey released by the American Public Transportation Association (APTA), if high-speed rail were available today, two-thirds (63 percent) of Americans are likely to use high-speed trains and this jumps to nearly seventy (67) percent when respondents were informed of the costs and time saving benefits of high-speed rail service.
t4america.org/maps-tools/polling/2010survey/
t4america.org/2009/01/16/poll-most-americans-want-stimulus-to-emphasize-road-and-bridge-repair-and-transit-not-new-road-construction-poll-finds/
Stop denying the viability of trains.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwiOtMP50Y4

Attached: 1459292418355.jpg (637x616, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dqwD2xyKRY
youtube.com/watch?v=XU1_L5ww3og
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0WORIrHpC8M
youtube.com/watch?v=p-I8GDklsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers can't into trains

Attached: 1551352059571.png (560x840, 249K)

Trains would benefit this nation so much. It's what helped build our rise

Since I am not a city dweller and avoid going to cities as much as possible I don't care if you have bullet trains between cities but leave this route to history.. I took this trip from L.A. to Chicago once and it was great...

youtube.com/watch?v=1dqwD2xyKRY

Your car jews won't allow it tho

public transportation is just a nigger delivery system
they get on a bus or subway and travel to well off neighborhoods to steal there

I have no doubt in my mind car companies lobby on city planning, wonder if someone has looked this up. All I know is we've lost something beautiful

Attached: 1522105929000.png (1700x1820, 3.45M)

You act like niggers don't ride planes or drive cars. Go into any airport and all airport jobs are run by niggers

Bump

(((public transportation))) is for commies and shitskins

>people think American trains are shit.

We have the best freight trains in the world, second only to maybe peru (and all of their stuff is American ran by Americans anyways).

Attached: daily dose m.gif (329x302, 104K)

Fuck you, stupid libfags want trains full of stinky niggers and spics, real Americans want cars.
Go play in traffic tard.

>We have the best freight trains in the world,

Obviously you need them since it's americans riding them

Attached: images (2).jpg (279x181, 6K)

Niggers fly on planes and drive cars too you fucking moron

prison transport buses and planes don't count

>Americans want trains and better public transportation. Why are you against it?

Because trains are shit.

And yes. I'm German, and we throw €17 billion a year at our rail service in fucking subsidies to make the god damned things work.

Thanks for the quality reply, leaf
I know it’s you

Wasn't it during the Obama administration that he gave UP, and BNSF billions of dollars to develop an American Mag-lev line...instead those companies, cheaped out, and "improved" the existing lines and pocketed the change...

...can't progress if no one is willing to progress.

Some of our trainstations look pretty nice too.

Attached: Amsterdam_NL_Centraal_Station_-_2015_-_7269-600x449.jpg (600x449, 66K)

Now we build crap like this.

Attached: rotterdam-centraal-station.jpg (550x412, 51K)

We have fallen a long way.

Attached: rotterdam-centraal-0.jpg (3508x2339, 3.96M)

Feels bad

Trans aren't as efficient as airplanes and cost more to maintain.

This. Public transport is just mobile poverty.

Moving
Africans
Rapidly
Through
Atlanta

Misleading pic, there are only a few high-speed trains in Russia, mostly they're American tier.

Not in my car they don't, fuckwit.

There's just too many people in this country. 350,000,000.

Great. The AOC shills are back from their lunch break.

Planes are cheaper and you dont need highspeed for freight. The only state of the art trains that should be build right now are the metros in the big city's.

Natural monopolies in the modern economy. It really isn't economically feasible to have multiple high speed rail lines connecting the same routes.

That leaves Amtrak, America's government run train corporation. Amtrak actually opperates highly profitable high speed lines between DC, NYC, Philly Boston, and Montreal.

The problem is that Congress writes their budget and forces them to operate unprofitable lines in bumfuck Iowa and Idaho.

The irony is that it's overwhelmingly Republicans who support government cash for unprofitable train lines and post offices in the middle of nowhere, but it makes sense politically.

>being this obsessed with trains
>autism detected

Traditional European architecture is so amazing.

This architecture is so boring and flat. Nothing to look at. No intricate details or care.

Trains are a good source of transportation, to deny that is to show how much of a brainlet you are

Ok. We'll stop giving niggers and beaners welfare money and use it to build fancy trains for white people. Sound good?

You can't build high speed trains in a country where you have niggers throwing cinder blocks off of overpasses.

We don't need no trains. Go back to 1chan.

The benefits of trains is monumental

we don't want you nogs to escape your containment zones

Yeah, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=XU1_L5ww3og

yiff in hell furfags

some fags post the indian rails :DDD

Niggers already go wherever they want you dumb faggot

The reason why passenger rail has such a problem here in the US is due to airlines being subsidized. Aside from speed issues, Amtrak is better than just about any airline, as much as people complain about it.

There are several documentaries on youtube on how the car industire sabotaged puclic transport throughout the US.
When you then think about how this resulted in your cities being build so centered around cars it is rather sad. I like America, but your city design is absolute garbage.

Attached: 1549130994330.jpg (2417x2417, 1.65M)

>There are several documentaries on youtube on how the car industire sabotaged puclic transport throughout the US.
Do you have any links off the top of your head?

Always remember what they took from you.

it's amazing just how powerful the airline lobby is in this country.
i wonder why.

>invest billions into new trains and infrastructure
>in shit conditions in less than a decade due to rampant nigger problem
I honestly dont blame you guys for not wasting your money yet

Attached: State of UK economy an elitism payments.jpg (840x556, 106K)

It has nothing to do with plane subsidies nor the auto industry lobby. It has to do with the availability of land (Japs and Euros have a far far higher population density than the US. Population density is directly and strongly correlated to mass transit viability. This is the difference.

You couldnt be more right. Here is an incredibly relevant video youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw&feature=youtu.be

As the video suggests, why do you think mass urban centres are cut off from suburban centres generally by no more than a series of walls forcing citizens to drive 20 minutes for what could be a short walk

youtube.com/watch?v=0WORIrHpC8M
youtube.com/watch?v=p-I8GDklsN4
A year or two ago there was a thread by someone who explained everything in detail. Sadly I diddn't save or archive anyhting.

Attached: 1534348511642.jpg (1000x1036, 170K)

Thank you for the videos

This is a czech train

Attached: 1200px-ČD_Class_641_in_Adamov.jpg (1200x800, 379K)

Even Italy has better trains. Get your act together, Nigel.

Another related one. And in my case the most important sentence of this video is" Creating a country not worth dying/fighting for"
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ

Attached: 1551818172145.jpg (753x707, 331K)