Do you remember your first exposure to Jewish propaganda?

I was slow to be red piled on them but, not the slowest.
I knew there was something different about jews.
Some of them seemed really smart and in high positions of power,
It wasn't until my late teens early 20's did I come to realize there was something actually evil within the elite of the jews.

>Earliest memory of JQ
>Throughout school, we had multiculti fed to us
>elementary school book. slightly talking about race.
>Oh Juan is from Mexico.
>Chang is from China,
>But, they are both american.
>Middle school.
>Holocaust this.
>WWII that.
>Anne Frank,
>Elie Weasel
>Gerda Weissman
>"Why do we have to learn so much about jews when there are so many cultures out there." asked one boy, i shrugged and teacher said it was the worst thing in the world.
>Knew little bit about what happened in Serbia.
>Heard small bits in the news about Africa and the more recent suffering in that part of the world with that race.
>But, the teacher who wasn't even jewish would not shut about the jews.
>even tv specials celebrate jews,
>didn't get why they get such recognition even though i almost never see a jew in real life.
to my best recollection this was my first baby step in being red pilled on jews.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY
youtube.com/watch?v=YZz0SmkzaRY
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/45132/jewish/What-Makes-a-Jew-Jewish.htm
jewishagency.org/first-steps/program/5131
jewishagency.org/first-steps/program/2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me guess your teacher was a baby boomer.

Also was this really a rugrats episode?

My father raised me an anti-semite. My grandma from mother's side is part jewish, and I love her, but she isn't religious, thank god. So I was redpilled about the jews from the cradle. Later I discovered /b// in 2010/2009 and I saw this, pic related. I felt at home, this site has created a home for us since the begining, we should be thankful and take good care of it.

Attached: 1406098713067.jpg (499x690, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

1 מי האמין לשמעתנו וזרוע יהוה על־מי נגלתה׃
2 ויעל כיונק לפניו וכשרש מארץ ציה לא־תאר לו ולא הדר ונראהו ולא־ מראה ונחמדהו׃
3 נבזה וחדל אישים איש מכאבות וידוע חלי וכמסתר פנים ממנו נבזה ולא חשבנהו׃
4 אכן חלינו הוא נשא ומכאבינו סבלם ואנחנו חשבנהו נגוע מכה אלהים ומענה׃
5 והוא מחלל מפשענו מדכא מעונתינו מוסר שלומנו עליו ובחברתו נרפא־ לנו׃
6 כלנו כצאן תעינו איש לדרכו פנינו ויהוה הפגיע בו את עון כלנו׃
7 נגש והוא נענה ולא יפתח־פיו כשה לטבח יובל וכרחל לפני גזזיה נאלמה ולא יפתח פיו׃
8 מעצר וממשפט לקח ואת־דורו מי ישוחח כי נגזר מארץ חיים מפשע עמי נגע למו׃
9 ויתן את־רשעים קברו ואת־עשיר במתיו על לא־חמס עשה ולא מרמה בפיו׃
10 ויהוה חפץ דכאו החלי אם־תשים אשם נפשו יראה זרע יאריך ימים וחפץ יהוה בידו יצלח׃
11 מעמל נפשו יראה ישבע בדעתו יצדיק צדיק עבדי לרבים ועונתם הוא יסבל׃
12 לכן אחלק־לו ברבים ואת־עצומים יחלק שלל תחת אשר הערה למות נפשו ואת־פשעים נמנה והוא חטא־רבים נשא ולפשעים יפגיע׃

youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY

youtube.com/watch?v=YZz0SmkzaRY

Yeah it was. And IIRC they were celebrating Passover even though they weren't jewish. I think Stu points this out.

Attached: 1531153311126.jpg (600x600, 129K)

Found letters home from my grandfather WW2 era. Captain in an armored unit. Said they liberated a work camp of "French laborers."

Oy vey!

When i was young my dad and I would talk about ww2 and he would say stuff like "stalin killed way more than hitler" and "patton says we shouldve turned our guns on the german". I didnt realize until I got a little older my dad was basically just red pilled on the jews. That was essentially my first exposure to jewry.

Probably at 8 years old, standard multiculti cringe, "all wars will stop if all people in the world link hands" and shit like that. The school book we were given around this topic had a fitting cover.

I don't remember the first time I was exposed to actual propaganda about Jews. It had sorta permeated into my conscience from the surrounding culture that 'Hitler bad, jews good'.

Jewish history class at CSUN university

my brother wouldnt let me watch this episode. hes a good dude

Other than that it was just seeing how many powerful people had jewish last names, especially in the entertainment business. It made me realize pretty much all entertainment is kiked.

Everyone in my middle school got redpilled on the overdose of Jewstory.

What the fuck is it with boomers and Jews? Why are they such a generation of good goy cucks?

the whole story about Seth Mcfarlane being told about 9/11 basically, and putting together the puzzle pieces that they own the media.
also coming to the conclusion that Cartman is probably right about alot of things, which is a disturbing revelation. (I am not far right inclined. I just give no fucks discussing, anything.)

Tommy's family was ethnically jewish, haven't you seen his grandparents?

Of course, they were marginalized and could only find employment in fringes like the entertainment industry which they parlayed from East Coast vaudeville into modern Hollywood. This is history 101.

the highest quality J-propaganda was made during their development. For us they got lazy.

Nickelodeon was created run and staffed by pedophile anti christ talmudic satanic Jews duh the pickles family was jewish

Timmys maternal grandparents are borsch eating russian jews

Evangelical christians, they believe the end of the world is coming and Jesus will return in Israel, it's why they pump money in the place.

because every hollywood movie about ww2 has some kike in the platoon who turns out to be a really brave and heroic guy even though the talmud literally tells jews to 'sign up last so they can come home first, you dont have to fight for goyim'.

Now I remember. Been an age since I've seen it. bls forgive

Attached: 1521666571803.jpg (480x336, 33K)

Midwest user here
They made us make popsicle stick stars of david and papercraft dreidels in kindergarten around December
We also made Christmas stuff and even Quanza shit I think

This was late 90s don't know if they still do this

Attached: 3405987084533.jpg (900x900, 102K)

its better to stop calling them 'jews'
as long as you call them 'jews' they have power with christians
always take the extra effort to say 'the people who call themselves jews'

and dont say it in a contemptuous way, be as humble and kind as always
it plants a tiny little seed in everyone's mind that they are merely claiming to be jews, and are not actually the people of the Bible, and are not actually the descendants of Abraham

the truth, that the are the descendants of Lucifer, is a little too difficult for the average person to comprehend, but them being imposters is very simple and easy to understand

>within the elite of the jews.
It’s nit just the elite user it’s all of em

>Do you remember your first exposure to
Jewish propaganda?

Yes, it was called "Sunday School."

Tommy's grandfather/mother are Jewish on his mums side. Would love to see that episode again because if I remember stu hated everything about having to visit them.

i remember asking in history class: "why did hitler hate the jews". this is back when i didn't even realize they were a different race or anything i thought they were just a weird religion or some shit. teacher basically repeated what she read in the textbook that they were scapegoated for no reason because they were wealthy and had different religious preferences and hitler was a german supremacist yadda yadda. i argued a little that people aren't usually scapegoated for no reason at all without having done something but i dropped it.

later in the same class learning about ww2 we learned about the hyperinflation in the weimar republic, but not much else about it besides germany were forced to pay for ww1 with the treaty of versailles. and we learned about how austria welcomed hitler and actually joined nazi germany willingly. i said something like: "these germans were actually so efficient and made their country so rich, i wonder why hitler felt the need to ruin that by genociding a bunch of people". i had no idea about jews at all at that point and it was a genuine question but it still triggered some people. pretty funny in retrospect i didn't every fully buy their shit.

Attached: this breaks the npc.jpg (638x550, 100K)

memeflag

the kike fears the solidarity and power that Christianity offers the white man
the fact that Jesus himself was a Caucasian, and is a real God that rewards those who seek him out, is also a threat to them

do not let the kike falsely claim to be the chosen people of God, resist this lie at every opportunity

Hey leftypol

There was this manipulative miniseries on TV when I was a kid called "the Holocaust"

That didnt happen

Similar experience but I didn't put two and two together until later. I remember well about how when it came time to learn about the world wars we completely skipped over WWI and went right into WWII, only just the Holocaust parts. I remember saying and wondering if we were ever going to learn about the battles, how it started, what actually went on during it as well as WWI. Nope, just those poor jews being gassed by Hitler all because he irrationally hated jews.

>flag
?
It most certainly did
I don't see what would be so shocking about this, (((multiculturalism))) has been in public schools for awhile

>Mother's mother is jewish
>Therefore mother is jewish

Congrats, you're a self-hating ethnic jew, from one of us to another. At least, you're ethnically jewish according to the jews themselves.

hi juden

yeah, according to (((them))), I'd much rather identify with my Celtic blood though.

On my elementary school program

For me, it was just a teacher talking about Hitler and a student chiming in with "but Hitler was Jewish" and the teacher responding "oh yeah, I think I heard something about that somewhere. He hated the Jewish people because his parents were Jewish or something". The fact that even my history teacher didn't seem to know very much about Hitler was what first made me start researching him.

I never got the Hitler was Jewish story
But the way they would portray him in Mid School was akin to that of Aleister Crowley

>they were wealthy and had different religious preferences and hitler was a german supremacist
I mean, all of that is true.

He did have complex about syphilis from a Jewish whore, at least it's so theorized. The undisputed fact was that he was a drug-addicted meth head on vitamultin from his own personal doctor's records.

Honestly teachers don't care whether you learn anything or not, they're just waiting for their pay.

it's part of the Nazi's-were-hypocrites-who-didn't-live-up-to-their-own-ideals narrative.

They would go on about how fat Goering was, Goebbel's club foot, and Hitler's last name being Schicklgruber.

We had to read this in sixth grade even though it had swearing, sex, suicide and full frontal nudity.

Attached: maus_cover[1].jpg (895x1260, 372K)

I got circumcised when I was a baby, so yeah.

I didn't really know about them until third grade. That was the year I had a jewish kid in the class. I remember my teacher talking a lot about jewish traditions and culture just because of him. Didn't really think much of it since I was probably more concerned with video games and cartoons.

I remember he came over to my house to play once and thinking that something was different about him. Something alien. It was the last time we ever hung out, which is saying something since 7-8 year olds play with everybody and aren't prejudice. I remember him talking a lot about gossip and trying to divide, conquer and create factions as well.

>I mean, all of that is true.
mostly yes but that's not why hitler hated them.

>wealthy and had different religious preferences

no, unless you consider how they cheat and lie and steal and subvert others to get wealth. and you consider that their religion is the synagogue of satan. but it was not because they were wealthy and followed a different religion, it's the details.

>german supremacist

this is a lie, he didn't consider germans superior to all people. he didn't want to wipe out or enslave all the other ethnicities or races. he just wanted to protect his own first and foremost. the racial supremacist lie is just jewish projection. they are the real racial supremacists and have been for thousands of years, it's in their religion that they consider themselves the chosen people of god destined to rule over everyone else. everything they say about hitler and the nazis to paint them as evil is all projection. the death camps were to deflect from the gulags in (((soviet russia))), and the holocaust to deflect from their genocide of ten's of millions of ethnic russian christians.

Attached: some jew quotes.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

>jewherman flag

haha they admit they're rats. good stuff.

>wadabatism
I'm not even defending the jews or stalin, just casting light on Hitler. He was a schmuck.

I was born muslim, so I learned about the lying, deceitful jew from birth.

Attached: hitler park.jpg (1024x828, 143K)

wtf is your point ? shouldn't kids be taught history ?

I remember seeing an episode of a show called 7th heaven (show about a pastor family with 7 kids), and one of the kids (like 7 yrs old) told the Dad one of the kids in his class’s dads said the holocaust didn’t happen. Dad (who is usually passive and mild mannered) proceeds to say something along the lines of “nothing but pure evil and hatred can account for thinking such a thing” and the entire episode revolves around basically getting this other kid’s dad to repent for his non-belief in holocaust. They even meet a holocaust survivor with a number tattoo who happens to live in their neighborhood. I remember being confused as to why the Pastor Dad broke character over this issue.

>shouldn't kids be taught history ?
not the sanitized (((history))) that conveniently leaves out the parts where Jews were/are directly responsible for attempts at destroying western civilization

I Realized that if a people are truely good and harmless, there should be no need to create laws against criticizing them and constantly talking about how opressed they are in school, and punishing you should you dare question otherwise

>b-but what about muh whaddabauotism. argument discarded. checkmate nazis another internet debate won without even trying.

Attached: download2.png (211x239, 9K)

From as long as I have memories I can recall my parents shaking their heads at most of TV and dismiss it as "The Jews at it again". It is something of a family joke. So I got my first redpill in kindergarden I guess

always fill your head with Judaism and left-handedness as they go hand in hand also in my country defending the disgusting guerrillas and treating villains to the military who did the best for the country, Videla we need you. :'(

>admits that hast jewish ancestry from, at least, his mother side
>"i'm celtic"
you must be one of those guys that thinks jews are atlantomeds as well

>boris spend the entire episode hiding in the attic
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 87679568785.png (292x385, 79K)

no nigger, I'm proud of my Celtic blood and that's it, that's who I choose to identify as and also the fisical trait that definesme the most, since I got fair eyes and pale skin, I even used to have frekles as a kid.

>the whole story about Seth Mcfarlane being told about 9/11 basically
what?

>i choose my own race
that's not how it works. you are a mongrel

I'd like to change my answer to this. This was my first exposure to Jewish propaganda.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I remember when I saw this book front cover on tv in march 2002.
Instant redpilled. First thing I thought, "the holocaust is fake", "they"ve been lying about everything, even maybe the moon landing".

Attached: blob.gif (309x475, 78K)

Haters will hate and we will continue shining above the middle east

I'm a mutt, but I identify as a Celt, that's part of my ancestry 2/8 of my total ancestry, enough to make me proud, and there's nothing you can do about it nigger

Just so you know, according to talmudic tradition you are 100% Moshe!
Also, leave my country you damned kike, I thought we kicked all of you out in 1492!

commit suicide shill

It spilled into Televangelism. Now you have a generation of American retards who if you asked their great-grandparents what is a Jew, they would say they are the Synagogues of Satan.

Attached: pol.jpg (1927x10000, 1.94M)

my mother isn't a jewish believer, she doesn't follow ANY tradition, my grandmother is neither and I absofuckinglubtley doubt my great grand mother practiced judaism as well, I'd know. What I mean is, I might be 1/8th jewish, but fuck jews, I'm definitely not one of them.

you faggots smuggled kikes out and founded the jesuits europe would have been a better place without you moorish rape babies

spain that is

>I'm celtic beacause I'm 2/8
the absolute state

yeah, I'm an absolute mutt, so I choose my ancestry, chances are I'm 4/8 ancient Iberian but that part of me is so uncertain I don't know what exactly to call it, luckily I'm not fisically defined by that part, I'm more into the Celtic side.

my first red pill moment before the JQ was early high school realizing that the wide majority of kids were never going to have kids. it seemed obvious as hell and a little troubling

>4/8 ancient iberian
jews aren't iberians. I'm so sorry

stupid nigger only the mother of my grandmother was jew the rest is non jew

we already know that, at least (at least is a very important part), that your mother side is jewish. Even if you claims of "not praticing tradition" are true, that doesn't make them non-jewish. Religion isn't very important when it comes to this things. The race is the most important. I really wished that you were iberian but you are not as you prove it yourself by giving definitive information about that.
Jews can be Spanish, but they can't be iberian, of course. Not even if you "feel" iberian. I'm really sorry.

And I would go even further to say that you are, at least, a selfconfirmed mongrel

>Religion isn't very important when it comes to this things.
calling bullshit on this one

top kek kike, if I'm 4/8 iberian and 1/8 jew doesn't that make me fucking iberian you absolute retard? Still, I identify as 2/8 Celt, get fucked nigger.

That, and their only source of info was jew-owned tv and print. The internet allows more diverse points of view which is why (((they))) try so hard to shut it down.

So you believe that a jew that converts to catholicism ceases to be jewish?

I believe you believe that Moshe, but the thing is that according to your Rabbis judaism is inherited from the mother, and you dont have to practice or believe to be a jew.

"The Torah itself proclaims (Leviticus 16:16) that G‑d "dwells amongst them in the midst of their impurities" — that His relationship with His people remains unaffected regardless of their behavior. In the words of the Talmud (Sanhedrin 44a), "A Jew, although he has transgressed, is a Jew."

According to Torah law, a person's Jewishness is not a matter of life-style or self-perception: one may be totally unaware of one's Jewishness and still be a Jew, or one may consider himself Jewish and observe all the precepts of the Torah and still not be a Jew."

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/45132/jewish/What-Makes-a-Jew-Jewish.htm

Shalom, Chaim ;P

you are a fucking retard m8, fuck off

>and you dont have to practice or believe to be a yeah right, I'm a total jew Oy vey!

It pisses me off when people say this shit is learned from your parents. My parents never mentioned a damn thing to me about jews or black people. I developed my perceptions of them entirely on interactions with them.

I remember reading holocaust literature as early as 5th grade. Anne Frank's diary and devils arithmetic, others that I dont remember. I didnt make the racial connection of what a jew was...I just assumed these people were persecuted purely for their religion. I asked myself, "why would they keep that religion if they were facing death?" I also developed a bit of a complex because I had blond hair and blue eyes. I distinctly remember feeling guilt about my appearance. I understand that Jews were "different", from whites, but I didnt know why.

I also had an affection for the macabre, even at a young age, so I had an attraction for nazi symbolism and the aesthetic of wehrmacht. The authoritarianism of it resonated with me even then. I consumed everything WWII related, even back then.

>grandma from mother's side is part jewish,
>matrilineal
Kikeiberoanon

whatever, I still reject my jewish side, fuck jews

Ethnically, yes you are.
Jew are even elegible for an Israeli passport, shalom shlomo!
jewishagency.org/first-steps/program/5131
Oy vey!
jewishagency.org/first-steps/program/2016

I became redpilled after looking into the 911 truth soon after the event ... And finding out the Fed was owned privately. Went from there

Cool it with the anti-semitism

Checked Good grandma

>nazi
Germany did not call them selves that

I still won't consider myself jewish, get fucked nigger

Let's see if you really have an Aryan soul and not a Semitic one despite your ancestry.
Who were the best rulers for you, the Celtic iberos Marcus Aurelius and Trajan or on the other hand Salomon and David?

Hey man, you can consider yourself whatever you want. You can even undermine whichever nation your instincts tell you to. Im just pointing the facts. FACTS dont care about your feeling and the FACT is you are a JEW!