There needs to be a solution to the incel question

Im a legit 10/10 chad and I was at one of my college classes the other day and I could see across the root a legit turbo-incel who had a distorted face and was staring at me with pure rage. I literally don't have time to deal with this. now I gotta worry if he's gonna becoming a psycho incel terrorist now

Attached: IMG_5396.jpg (448x550, 11K)

room*

sadly im not making this up

Just give him some advice

we didn't even converse he was just staring at me with pure rage, also this kid was 100% incel for life, like hopeless. Like no girl on earth would want to touch him desu. Dude looked like a goblin

What are the odds that he goes full manic Elliot Rodger?

???

how about you kill yourself or GTFO you disgusting normie, don't you have some STDs to catch?

The solution is a society that cares for the needs of its members.

Unfortunately, we don't live in that society.

Attached: 5ef.gif (749x578, 160K)

Sigh

Post a pick of your jaw with a timestamp and maybe I'd believe you.

kek can't tell if serious or joke

I look like this basically

Attached: IMG_5374.jpg (826x1000, 67K)

Just go talk to him, he probably has a crush on you. You won't know if you don't like it until you try

Anyway I just need some advice. Is this incel kid gonna go full blown manic incel

>Im a legit 10/10 chad

Attached: 1543004316096.jpg (600x524, 35K)

Kind of sad. Talk to him. Apparently it says in the SAS handbook to align yourself with the alphas and befriend the betas. They were talking about surviving POW camps but it’s probably still valid for your situation

unironically. That's literally not the point of this thread though

solid advice user

you truly aren't chad if you are here and worry about it

They have to accept that they're ugly and can only get 5/10 women instead of thinking they deserve 10s

Hey op I think i found your guy

If you give half a shit, say hi and get to know him. Treat him to a beer at a bar if you actually think he can handle the situation.

If you don't then fuckit, you're not paranoid enough to help him then stop giving a shit. He probably won't do shit anyway.

Again, I'm not worried about my looks Fucking moron, I'm worried this psycho incel kid is gonna shoot up the place or something

Take him to a party and get him a girl you're a chad you can do it u did it to a bihari currycel now he does all my assignment and writes my note and didn't kill me

You look like a twink?

nobody said anything about your looks you retarded brainlet

you aren't truly a chad if you are afraid of an incel because you think he's gonna snap, normies and chads don't care about those things

Everything will be fine.
Just enjoy living the boss life and remember, "with great power comes great responsibility."

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1546495143047m.jpg (1024x992, 286K)

Literally every other day now you hear about an incel terrorist attack somewhere, you're retarded

Not everything is about stuffing your face with cock user.
He probably legit hates the Chad OP

Elliot r was tryin to kill chada but failed if he has hatred and rage againt op he probably had read his manifesto and probabaly kill op

If you're truly a Chad then convince a Stacey to suck the goblin off
His bullets will not strike you on the day of vengeance

This is a good suggestion consider this op

Do it op

Op do this

I was more thinking about him stuffing his ass with cock but okay. Keep telling yourself that. Want to make out?

Dude. The ID. lol.

I think this guy will straight up never get laid

me too

>10/10 chad posting on Jow Forums
>not making this up
Post a pic of your arm and we’ll judge by the muscle whether it’s true or not

>no jaw
>receding hairline
Why would you post here just to pwn yourself like this?

Government funded GFs

Attached: D0Rec-CWsAMpZqR.jpg (1614x1388, 130K)

I think Chad-ism is more about your face user. Also im not posting a pic because I don't care if you believe me or not

Attached: IMG_5300.jpg (351x450, 22K)

obvious samefag

>scrawny armed 6/10 beta at best detected

this and show bicep with timestamp or gtfo

Attached: WOAH!.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

God damn. I should've known this place would be flooded with butthurt incels. Forget I even asked

Thanks for the solid advice though guys

That sounds like commie talk

Can't take the Bantz i see or a good larp

offer to let him work your butthole

We need a man that can change the corrupt system and I think you are our guy. Want to run for 2020?

>10/10 chad
while I'm sure you ain't bad looking, I'm guessing you're just a typical keyboard narcissist with a half-baked frontal cortex. Your incel is probs just autistic and doesn't really think about you much at all.

this is not a larp

>chad
>worries about an incel

yeah i cant quite say that you're a chad but nice shitpost either way.

Incel terrorism is unfortunately not a joke

I feel bad for the incels desu. I don't think anyone should be an incel. Their rage is misdirected

No thank you
I've nothing against gay guys
I just don't want your Super Aids

You can't give advice on a fucked up face

why didn't you kill him?
could've ended his miserable existence there and then

Attached: 1492469666515.jpg (583x583, 39K)

All faggots should be executed

not all incels are terrorists you dumbass brainlet. he is not a problem to you. you're pretty much self-inflicting this useless issue onto yourself.

retarded faggot.

for OP, I would recommend him to focus on his college meme studies and not on some incel that rustles his jimmies.

Im a legit 10/10 chad

Attached: Real Live Goblin.png (953x1021, 1.13M)

Attached: MarkieMark.jpg (1024x624, 96K)

lmao

“Just be urself bro haha”

Purple Paki is that you?

Attached: IMG_5398.jpg (409x393, 19K)

This.
Just split roast a hoe with him, it's a bonding experience and then you won't have to worry about it.
I'm full sigma and would never have to worry about the beta uprising to begin with thank fuck.

If you don't want to deal with it either you can just grunge up your image so you don't look like a stereotypical Chad, I have no idea why you fags all dress and style yourselves the way you do.

5/10s are fleshlights for 7/10s and above on tinder tho and are 2-3/10 by the time they want to settle down. Such is life that's why men were a lot more rapey back in the day.

Beat his ass

we need a serious solution to the slut problem
voluntary celibacy [volcel] is the true solution
no man or woman should be engaging in sex unless they are married

Take him on as a project, ala "My Fair Lady." Hell maybe you could get college credit for this as an independent study.

Take him to the gym. Teach him to lift.

Go running with him.

Many man-to-man talks are had.

Eventually once he is somewhat improved, bring him to a Chad event and show him how to interact with the Chads.

Soon he's one of the gang and finds a nice Stacy.

Video the whole thing, have one of his low status nerds edit it, release on youtube, monetize, retire on proceeds from the inspiring tale of the Chad who adopted the incel and made him over into a healthy successful, attractive powerful man.

Damn, that sounds great, get at it op.