Please Iran, please just nuke Israel...

Please Iran, please just nuke Israel. America is going to invade you no matter what at this point so just go out with a bang. Come on do it faggots. Save America from this Zionist Hell we're trapped in. If you wipe out Israel I promise you will go down as the greatest country in history.

Attached: the_worst.png (731x611, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=row4mJuLVaI&t=74s
youtube.com/watch?v=gwfwpSQhbXw&t=642s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't get it do you? Israel is franchise of Iran. All this animosity between the two "sides" is acted and simulated to create appearance of sides.

Thank you Lithuania

Bump for biblical happenings

Attached: QueenNassim.png (1334x750, 3.31M)

Literally the daily prayer here.

Oh, just shut up. You don't understand how much Iranian cultural legacy, heritage, and much more have been denigrated by (((USA))). Stuff like 300 is only the surface level. For example, there was a Zionist US politician, Lindsey Graham, who said he didn't want to get his DNA tested because if he saw he had "Eye-ranian" ancestry, then he would have been disappointed. Funnily enough, I bet he would be celebrating if he saw he had kike in him. Burgers are pretty crazy and make enemies and "friends" out of all the wrong people. Iran has been enemy number 1 for a long time now, and it's not just the present country that's attacked. It's the entire cultural legacy going back to the Achaemenids.

Besides Cyrus the Great, burger kikes never gave a shit about Iranshahr/Persia.

But Iran doesn’t really want to nuke Israel! Those reactors are for peaceful purposes which have nothing to do with Israel being wiped off the map. Don’t you trust Obama and Code Pink and Ilhan Omar?

stfu and pay your taxes, filthy niggr.

Cyrus the Great should have slaughtered all of the kikes and finished what the Babylonians started. He made a mistake to have empathy for the devil, which is you.

wait don't you mean it the other way around?
Iran is a franchise of Israel the Islamic Revolution in 1979 probably had Mossad just as much as British/French/USA intelligence agents, maybe more
also the Baha'i historically worked for Zionism within Iran before the revolution mostly under the Shah

many have tried, but the nation of eternity is undying. what ever mutt thing you are will die as we will prosper, along with your language and fake heritage.

>Babylonians started
they treated them humanly and even gave them jobs in their new home

>fake heritage
You are not even a real Jew, you fucking Khazar. Anyone with a sense of justice that eventually learns of your shit wants to butcher you.

i'm a direct descendant of the ancient jews that moron christfags tried to rob their mythology, a chosen one. you are an empty vessel, a soulless goy creature, with no past, present or future. your ugly decaying body is the only thing holding you, and it will die and vanish as your all essence.

show dna test faggot
anything but j1 = back to Poland

>be iraq
>want to punish jews for zionism
>deport iraq jews to Israel and rob their property
>"israel will c-collapse from mass immigration!"
>israel prospers from great human resources
>iraq collapses from lack of great human resources

hows agoin' far neighbor?

>soulless goy creature
Stfu, you Satanic pos.

Attached: still-believe-Jews-are-victims??.png (1029x417, 68K)

what the fuck kind of revisionist history do they teach you fucks down there
here, a jew who lived through it tells you how it was
youtube.com/watch?v=row4mJuLVaI&t=74s

more
youtube.com/watch?v=gwfwpSQhbXw&t=642s

>i am a chosen one
too much anime bro?
you lost your land the moment your ancestors built the golden cow and worshipped out, worshiping money... somethings never change

iran landing a big one on you is inevitable, you're in denial

stay salty kike

nice comeback, nothing.

it's nice to read it again. thanks vikram .

that's what i wrote, muslim trash.

>nothing
That's all I have for a kike like you, which is ultimately nothing.

Come on Iran you heard what the scriptwriters told you out in consciousness

Yes! Please nuke Israel! Then nuke yourselves!

it's not tho, no need to be rude about it

>Then nuke yourselves
Stfu, you snarky piece of shit. If you're such a "superior race", then why did you let yourselves and the whole world, by extension, get fucked over by kikes? You know what, why don't you deal with the kike menace yourself as a superior race, huh? Or will you be back to gobbling their dicks and making enemies out of everyone who expresses disapproval?

i was calling you 'nothing', idiot fat one.

Funny how the UK and USA jew'd Iran so hard, and turned on them.

So was I. Just like your false god didn't give a shit when you were being culled by Nazis, I likewise don't give a shit about you.

You mean the Romans mutt. They were the only ones who threatened them so much that the Jews created Jesus as a massive psyop to destroy the empire from within

Attached: 1551976980678.jpg (668x501, 66K)

Based Israel. Keep killing Arabs. You will prevail

christianity started as a semitic revolution against the roman rule, it's only much later that it was adopted and employed by Romans for political reasons
calling it a psyop to destroy the empire is extremely ignorant, especially that the eastern roman empire survived well over 10 centuries after it

never mind now i understand

Jews and Gulf Arabs are the same shit, you stupid poo. If it weren't Saudis or United Arab Emiratis enslaving you in horrid conditions to build stuff, then it would have most likely been the Jews. They are the same.

it's really odd that poos claw each other's eyes out to get "enslaved"

what about J2?

lol your kind is literally enslaved in arab countries, indians dont amount to poo in the middle east, they are busy fixing my toilet now

middle eastern/south euro, but not descendant of Abraham

where can i watch her videos?

from north of Iran near Azerbaijan, light skin hazel eyes, persian not azeri

What about T-CTS2214? I don't know the exact subclade though.

yeah it's especially prevalent there

Attached: Haplogroup-J2.jpg (800x581, 132K)

>Haplogroups
Like there aren't 45 other chromosomes impacting phenotypes. Palestinians are just Assyrians. Cut the bullshit.

also south euro, middle east, somewhat rare
if i recall correctly a Natufian sample had haplogroup t but too lazy to google it

Attached: Haplogroup-T.gif (800x581, 87K)

Y haplogroup gets passed from the fathers fathers father father's father (ad infinitum)
mitochondrial DNA is passed only from the mother, ad infinitum, mother's mother's mother's mother's mother...

I like being J2 but I'm not semetic...? okay sounds good to me :D
I guess that means I can't be Jewish, only lost tribes or fake jews?
the "lost tribes" people who believe they're the real jews aren't all J1...

T was ubiquitous and found in ancient Balkan royal samples, Northern Iran around Teppe Hissar, and many other places. I think T came from Neolithic Anatolians, which is why it is pervasive.

i never said y-DNA is everything, he said he's descendant of ancient Jews and he needs to show that sexy Abraham haplogroup
you cut the bullshit faggot
how the fuck did you know that when there aren't any study on Assyrian DNA

Attached: ncomms15694-f4.jpg (926x821, 173K)

how the fuck can your DNA stop you from being Jewish, just walk to the synagogue nigger
there is no distinct semitic DNA
just higher percentages of basal Eurasian and no WHG i suppose
i wouldn't know
it's really hard to trace back these haplogroups to a single location especially in the middle east south Europe region who traded and had war fucked so much

>i'm a direct descendant of the ancient jews that moron christfags tried to rob their mythology, a chosen one. you are an empty vessel, a soulless goy creature, with no past, present or future. your ugly decaying body is the only thing holding you, and it will die and vanish as your all essence.
You're just some inbred rapebaby sandnigger.

4Dpilled