Yang someone gets elected

>Yang someone gets elected
>everyone gets 1k a month
>landlords all jack rental costs up by 1k
>grocery stores and others raise their prices assuming people have more money
>everything including rent is now more expensive
>end up poorer than before

Good goy now if we just got rid of money all together all your problems will go away.

Why is Yang's platform not seen as a direct stepping stone to Communism?

America is about hard work, self reliance and freedom. This is quite the opposite.

Attached: 1547984880639.jpg (741x578, 54K)

Yang is the path to slavery

The price of everything is going to increase dramatically and only big brother government will be able to "save you"

Fuck Yang. This dum dum should get the rope

Attached: 1545314886999.jpg (500x374, 38K)

More money in the hands of regular people leads to hyper inflation everytime in your kike brain huh? Can you think of a scenario where it doesn't?

>The Constitution allows the federal government to just give everyone free shit for existing

This is an absolutely massive overextension of the government's powers. We want to minimize the size of government not make people slaves to it and dependent on it for their survival

This is the absolute wrong direction we are going in.

>reduced purchasing power isn't the same thing as inflation even though the end result is the same

>Trump's obviously the wrong direction, now you say Yang is too
Who's "the person" then?

No it's not as simple as just more money more inflation. We are talking about free money given out to hundreds of millions of people by the government. Free money that will eventually have to make its way back to the government to cover the debt and spending. This will be done through increased taxing.

>landlords jack costs up
people will move to detroit then, nothing to lose but 1k
>food gets more expensive
then people will buy someplace else, it's not like walmart monopolies are the only places to buy when you have 1k more per month
also the obvious
>t. boomer

Increased taxing of the ultra rich. It's time for them to pay their fair share (70%)

because a lot of people lack the ability to conduct a mental simulation of the outcomes of such a plan beyond imagining a $1000 check in their mailbox

Push everyone into the ghettos.
Force everyone to eat cheap shitty fast food because they can't afford anything else.
Sounds great user

No the upper and lower middle class will be hit the hardest. As usual.

Come to think of it, Detroit would be completely abandoned within three months. Only people there are the ones that cant afford to leave.

Im not talking about a person here but the idea of "free money" itself. The idea that the government should give you a fucking handout like you are a little kid begging for allowance money

America is about rugged individualism, freedom, hard work. This basically turns the entire nation on its head. You think this wont be abused and exploited?

Its going to incentive laziness and government worship. Its disgusting and unAmerican

The government should be nuked not made 100x more important and powerful by giving people free shit they dont deserve

They wouldn't stay ghettos long though. Once all the niggers leave, it's a nice place with dirt cheap housing that would attract lower class whites to start rebuilding.

Why would it be more expensive if the increase just cancels out the 1k? If anything it would just make the entire system pointless

Kikes know this is the fatal blow to their system

And where will the niggers go? Why would they leave when the rest of the fucking country can't even afford anything besides dirt cheap ghettos now.

Housing costs will go up, food prices will go up, utilities, entertainment, cars etc

The price of everything will go up. Eventually people wont be able to survive without their 1k check a month. They will demand more and then even that wont be a month

This is basically planting the seed of communism

Yang should be shot honestly, hes a fucking commie and if you cant see 1 foot in front of "free money" you are a fucking idiot

this is slavery disguised as a carrot

I propose that niggers get 100,000 lump sum if they move back to Africa

Because they know Detroit's shit and it never occurs to them to make it better. All the rap is about getting OUT. Most just can't afford bus fare or gas, or 1st and last to move. They'll go as soon as they can.

this user gets it, landlords wouldn't jack up shit, they would watch in shock and awe how people flee the cities to refresh the countryside while they lose money because they were too greedy
The first economy doing this will be the most flexible/dynamic economy in the world with obscene amounts of growth instantly

they would rebuild the city with UBI.
>what is social security
would be an american first

>landlords all jack rental costs up by 1k
Wouldn‘t happen
The ones that do lose a customer and lose money because nobody will move in. The ones who offer cheaper housing make the real money in that case.

>grocery stores and others raise their prices assuming people have more money
Only on goods that are high in demand, everything else continues to get cheaper.
Walmart wants to sell more and cheaper because this means more customers and more money for them.

Attached: 494972B2-B129-4CA2-9CF7-C3C870A7D0AF.jpg (1600x2000, 548K)

It's a fatal blow to the middle class.

Exactly. Where will they go if they can't afford anything other than the cheap housing they're stuck in?

>assuming people have more money
You mean increased demand due to more spending power and less supply user

Yeah Detroit is a beautiful countryside. And all those niggers will suddenly be able to leave Detroit bc they now have 1k.

>OP proves he literally has no idea how capitalism and businesses work and establishes a straw man that has been regularly debunked for the last 2 decades

Companies do not, won't, and never will base prices on how much people make. It is inane and idiotic to do so because wages vary heavily from neighborhood to neighborhood and country to country. There's also relationships and trust that need to be maintained. If a $200 graphics card suddenly became $1200 people wouldn't buy it because they'd feel insulted, cheated, and taken advantage of. Even if they lowered the price back down to $200 it's all over for that company who has now alienated their fan base.

Companies know they'd be better off with a minor price increase or keeping prices at the same inflation rate in order to encourage more purchases and maintain the trust of the consumer base.

The government can't give free money to its citizens for ever either. Eventually you're going to be cut off. And then what? Where do you get your gibs now?

>wont base prices on how much people make

If you have ever worked in a grocery store you would know thats incorrect.

>most flexible/dynamic economy

You know what that means in practice, right? Unstable and uncertain, income coming from "flexible" sources, no security, that means no loans, no development, which is a delayed 3-6 month crash in available jobs. Around a year the market crashes hard once savings run out, govt stimulus happens, and hyperinflation runs you over like a steam train.

Anywhere, housing prices lag so they can use the first 3 months of UBI at current market rates.

And then what? You can't get free money forever.

>creating millions of people who are slaves to a government paycheck is a good idea

I'm sure this is going to end well

PS: Social Security is going to collapse and should be ended.

Attached: 1549418349710.jpg (227x222, 7K)

>I have no idea how UBI works, the thread

Prices change all the time and supply and demand dictate it.
More people buying means less supply means prices go up you retard.
It is the reason that the cost of living is so ridiculously high in highly socialized cities and states.
It's why california is retardedly expensive and full of homeless.
Fucking retard.

Explain it then genius.

That's the plan, goy. Lure in the useful idiots with a promise of $1,000 now that new $1,000 they get only has the buying power of $700 before this change. It blows my mind that millenials and zoomers will post about this shit all the fucking time on here about how our dollar has been devalued over the past century with charts and diagrams but now "everyone" is all of a sudden shilling this yang piece of shit. That's how I can tell it's completely inorganic shills pushing this chingchang because there is no way there are that many hypocrites on Jow Forums,

Attached: 3050266_1350905561051.42res_300_168.jpg (300x168, 10K)

There's plenty of shit in every category that's priced as how much will people pay for this rather than what it's actually worth

>thinking corporations wont pass the tax burden onto the consumer like theyve done every time in the past hundred years.

Holy kek, read a book nigger. What do you think happend to the subway 5 dollar footlong? Either the prices will inflate or more people will lose thier jobs to automation.

>In b4 well just give them more neetbux to offset the ever spiraling automation problem.

Good luck with that.

How dare you associate Asuka with your trash quality post.

Hey goy remember the income tax...the thing that was only designed for millionaires? Remember how they told you, you would never be taxes by it? Remember how low the tax rates were back then?

Oh yeah that changed over time and is now totally fucked up.

Im sure 1k a year will totally not end up like that? Im sure people wont keep on demanding more money? Im sure the system wont be absued. Im sure we will have enough money to pay for it all

Im sure we wont become government slaves and beggars for cash.

You faggots are literally sewing the seeds for the absolute destruction of the American people and society. Yang is a fucking dirty commie. UBI is unAmerican. The fucking federal government doing more than sending letters is fucking unAmerican. Now you legit want Uncle Sam to be your fucking sugar daddy

You are a slut

Attached: 1551547854841.png (492x591, 120K)

the price of everything is already skyrocketing and you fucks act as if everything is ok and yang isnt going to happen

>everyone has 1k disposable income
>kikes jack up prices
>people still shop with the cheaper option as the market intended
>extra cash means more opportunities for small businesses to compete

Kikes want big corps to prey on the corpse of white America while they stay subsidized by tax breaks and cash injections. They tremble at the thought of a return to a free market

Why dont we just stop giving free shit to massive corporations then? Why do we have to give everyone free shit too?

Seems like you are trying to address one problem while creating another

>the price of everything is skyrocketing

No, it isn't

And then Detroit gets bought up at ever-so-slightly inflated prices by existing non-UBI capital in the hands of productive people, and flourishes again.

Okay let's vote for the guy gutting the welfare system and corporate gibs, while you search for that candidate I'll take the incremental improvement of at least getting some of my cut back from the government

Unless automation is stopped there has to be a UBI

And then the free money runs out and everyone moves back to shitty ghettos and demands more gibs because they haven't learned how to be self sufficient and the whole fucking thing collapses.

This. A lot of people living in Cities are fucking stuck there. I'm not talking about the homeless either, they don't matter in this equation. I'm talking about the ones just barely making it, if they are given an oppurtunity to get away from it, believe me they will. So many of my friends who I grew up with no longer live here, and they moved away from here after saving a lot of money, something which many people cannot do. Truth is nobody wants to live in the city where you live next to pablo and his 10 family members. The best thing to do would be to save that money for a year or two with your partner, then put a down payment on a house somewhere in middle america.

That doesn't happen in real life.

You should get the rope from wanting to stop this faggot.
>no it isnt
Yeah it fucking is stupid fuckhead.

Attached: 1528297726484.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Is it true he's tricking you all by calling it Freedom Divident?

There is only one problem with the UBI = hyperinflation theory.

What actually drives price increases? It isn't the money supply. It is the goods supply. The US wastes a fucking shit ton of product simply because noone has the money to buy it.

If you inject money, those unused goods become utilized. The potatoes don't rot in a trash can, the expensive cheese gets eaten.

Only if demand outstrips supply do the prices rise. With the extra money, even basic resources like timber will be more efficiently utilized. Houses will be built, and supply will increase to match demand, and real housing costs go down.

Your selfishness is going to create even worse problems than crony capitalism

You dont fix the government by getting your personal nut and saying fuck it at least i have mine. its childish

You are already a slave to the government retard.

Attached: 1528875740248.jpg (1024x837, 115K)

Oh wow its fucking inflation. Can you afford bread and milk with your current wages? Im sure you can idiot unless you work at fucking mcdonalds

That's not the price of stuff skyrocketing though. You literally just proved his point. That's the dollar not having as much purchasing power. They're 2 different things.

So your solution is to become even more of a slave? Instead of learning how to be self sufficient and not rely on government handouts that could end at any time?

>The price of everything is skyrocketing
It would probably seem that way to some faggot who a) doesn't have a job or b) budget at all. I have a weekly shopping list that includes the prices I pay for each item and at most over the past year it's fluctuated up OR down $0.30 to $0.40. Name something other than real estate that's "skyrocketing" and no shit because you've got millennials and immigrants all vying for property in a bullish market so of course the price will go up you absolute dipshit.

Also, if Medicare gets replaced with UBI, medical costs will drop dramatically. Simply get the govt out of healthcare and the artificially inflated costs evaporate, and services will be provided at the real market rate.

It's funny how he's on JRE and then suddenly a bunch of Jow Forumsacks are on the UBI bandwagon. I thought we decided that it was stupid years ago.

This. I eat the same exact thing every single day because I'm on a strict diet. Prices do fluctuate, but my total weekly shopping hasn't wavered more than $5 or $10 dollars in over 2 years.

Also boomers die faster since heart surgery really won't go down that far and good luck affording it on $1k a month

The solution is less government...not becoming a slut for Uncle Sam

You fucking commies are disgusting.

Just because crony capitalism exists doesn't mean we should support UBI to destroy the system even further. Absolute nigger tier logic

Wow. And let private insurance companies dictate whatever the fuck prices they feel like? Screwing over every single elderly person and poor person?
The artificial prices are from corrupt insurance companies and CEOs and big pharma.

Prices are sky rocketing dumb dumb faggot I swear you just think that because it hasnt increased so drastically its visible that it isn't sky rocketing. You do not understand what you are talking.
>That's the dollar not having as much purchasing power.
>dollar weakens everything else increases
WOW!
How do you become MORE of a slave you dunce. You are already controlled by them in every aspect of your life and watched by them. Yet you sit here complaining about $1000 of course you do because that is the kosher and allowed thing for you to do! I seriously do not understand how you can sit here on Jow Forums of all places and give two fucking shits about the government giving out $1000 a month to everyone when billions of dollars are sent to Jizzrael and all the other trillions that are unaccounted for. You are as typical a boomer as some facebook retard that has never ventured outside of the normie web.

Attached: 1547528416504.jpg (639x363, 46K)

Not arguing with you, just curious as to what you think the solution is then. Crony capitalism does exist, it's apparent in plenty of sectors. So how do we stop people in government from giving government contracts to their friends? That's the real problem.

>He's naive enough to think that housing prices would go down because timber is cheaper
Let me introduce you to my friend De Beers

Attached: diamonds de beers.jpg (778x518, 31K)

You become more of a slave when you beg for more free shit from the government you absolute retard.

We have to take a fucking battle axe to the federal government and obliterate as much bureaucracy as possible. Return the power to the states whenever possible (even if the states are more retarded or even worse). The good states will thrive the bad ones will shit the bed.

>YOU'RE ALL DUMB YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. I WON'T EXPLAIN IT, HERE'S A PICTURE OF JEWS, THIS SHOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH
This is why no one takes you seriously.

NPC
>more of a slave when you beg for more free shit
oh man you cannot become more of a slave. A slave is already a slave fucking retard. I swear you have this kosher mentality and actually BELIEVE you aren't a slave to it. hur dur gib $1000 make u more slave! Sure thing faggot
I did explain it. You are just to stupid to understand it.

Attached: 1533739471694.png (632x796, 204K)

As a landlord this is racing plan for when some retard like yang finally gets his way

>prices are skyrocketing

My grocery, gas, electric bills are basically always the same. A little inflation is normal its a part of the system

If I went to get milk last week and now it jumped up $10 in every store I went to...that would be an actual problem. But its not because you are a fucking mongoloid who shouldn't have permission to post

Lmao stay a principled boomer, cuckboi

The crony capitalists are raping you and your family while you pay yourself on the back saying "at least I wasn't greedy" LMAO

How old are you?

>I DID EXPLAIN IT, DIDN'T YOU SEE IT? LOOK AT THIS OTHER MEME PICTURE
>NPC
>JEW
>KIKE
>NIGGER
>SHIT I'M RUNNING OUT OF MEMES TO USE HELP ME KEK
Imagine being this economically illiterate.

Exactly
Selling your freedom for 1k a month which will be inconsequential by the end of the first year assuming you even get that money in the first place.

He is in his early to mid 20's. He has probably been living on his own for roughly 2 or 3 years. His tiny ass anecdotal sample size isn't really a good indication of how the economy works.

I dont support crony capitalism but Im not going to support economic policies that are destructive to the nation just because its beneficial for me in the short term

thats called white people thinking, you should try it sometime

Holy shit my guy are you even listening to yourself? "Get rid of medicare" You realize there are millions of poor people that rely on medicare for survival correct? So we'll take that away and go to private insurance while we give them $1,000. Surely private companies won't charge them $400-$600 a month (like they already do) for health insurance. Now that person's left with $400 to a) eat b) clothe themselves and c) pay rent to someone. You are either a psychopath that wants to kill millions of people or have them homeless, or you're a fucking pinhead who can only see a situation from where you're sitting and how it will affect only you. In short, you're a fucking moron with no financial knowledge m89.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

What will likely happen is that all wages will fall to wal-mart greeter levels, but prices stay the same. It will just create more poor people, because people that were formerly middle class will have their wages cut.

>A little inflation is normal its a part of the system
ABSOLUTE COPE.
>now it jumped up $10 in every store I went to.
Less and less does the value of your money mean anything at all. The government will print out whatever the fuck it wants when it wants to spend money or give it to Israel without it ever causing an issue. Yet $1000 will really matter. Even Milton Friedman said that UBI was a good thing.
Do you need to respond to other anons to comfort them?
>selling your freedom
We've already done that retarded boomer faggot.

Attached: 1549527605020.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Based

Okay so keep getting used until they decide to allow a candidate to gut corporate welfare get elected. Nice principles bro

Would you rather have deflation you fucking dummy? A little inflation is normal as long as wage growth keeps pace.

Thats the main problem with illegal immigration. Wage growth cant match inflation so quality of life decreases.

Maybe. I'm thinking he is well under early 20s. Probably a high school senior that just started posting on Jow Forums and thinks he knows everything because he just started learning economics in his american history class.

Go cry, bitch, and moan about $1000. No one gives a fuck anymore but you dying boomers. Your little economy is trash for everyone.
Yeah I would I'm not concerned about your fantasy economies. If the $1000 is good great if it is bad and causes the economy to fall apart EVEN BETTER. If it proves that Americans are to weak to defend there guns when the government comes asking for them well then you never deserved them in the first place.
maybe read

Attached: 1543300531917.png (739x555, 759K)

I have one problem "crony capitalism" Im not going to create Communism 1.0 (UBI) so I can stick it to the Jews

Just don't be poor.

Are you 10? Numerous people have told you ITT and attested to you being wrong about prices. The price of clothes, the price of food, even the price of entertainment and tech drops drastically. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you rent an apartment and the rent goes up $100-200 a year and it pisses you off. One it's not skyrocketing and two it's your own fucking fault. Get good credit and get a mortgage you fucking testiclebrained retard. It's never been easier to get a home loan with 1,000 programs out there but I digress. You're some 18-22 bitchmade faggot complaining about their rent and think it's the end of the world. It's not and prices are pretty steady. Anything else?

You seem high strung. Maybe it's because you're wrong and calling everyone a kike or a boomer isn't working?

>38 years old
>No one cares about YOU boomers
Want to know how I know you're actually retarded?

Go home faggot you lost
UBI is for commies

>stop making money goy, if you make money things will be more expensive and then you won't be able to afford anything
>just trust me on this one goy

Attached: merchants_hands.jpg (398x400, 24K)

>implying the government giving you stolen tax dollars is the same as making money

Get some reading comprehension Pablo

>yes goy, you must let mr noseberg get his third yacht while you make minimum wage

>tfw work at a hospital
>tfw I had to go to the ER last week for a collapsed lung
>tfw I spent a night in the hospital under observation
>tfw this would have cost upwards of $700-$800 dollars for someone with private health insurance
>tfw my out of pocket cost was $150
>$45 of that was for a take home plastic respirator to hep inflate my lung
At least I dodged the health care bullet.

nobody is getting 1k a month from the government. they wont even be able to pay for city side damage to water pipes resulting in flint michigan koolaid water thanks to negative 30 weather and water expanding when frozen. happened a while back as well this is just more wide spread

Imagine being this fucking retarded. Commies go against the wall.

>giving out trillions of dollars for people to do jack shit is a good idea when our country is filled with lazy nigs, spics and white trash and we are 22 trillion in debt

Lol its almost like you want America to collapse and become a brown town commie shithole Mr. Goldstein

Attached: 1551999393632.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)