If Africans/blacks are low IQ, please explain how they are able to correctly cycle steroids successfully?

If Africans/blacks are low IQ, please explain how they are able to correctly cycle steroids successfully?

It's not easy to jump on roids and do everything efficiently and correctly, keep up with all the bloodwork, to say nothing about the cost of all this. Then you have to deal with what to take to offset the side affects like acne and erectile dysfunction etc, you have to do tons of research to know what the fuck you're doing yet the African is doing it effortlessly.

The Europeans don't get the same results. There are many steroid forums where the high IQ Europeans post their results and they look terrible and have fucked up their skin and their hormones for life.

This just proves that all blacks/Africans can't be low IQ because if it was as simple as pinning some shit or swallowing some pills everyone would be doing it, no?

Attached: 7WrW1.jpg (540x720, 53K)

They have Jews give them the steroids.

africans skin are fucked from birth. what is your point? also who said all niggers are low iq. have your heard about the normal distribution?

They don't cycle, none of the fellas i know do. They all blast and cruise. Easy.

Blacks dont need steroids our melanin provides us with increased testosterone levels

I dropped out of high school and did steroids just fine
It’s literally just poking and pressing the syringe

vainity is high iq? you think cycling roids to look
"good" is high iq?
>the absolute state of turks.

Attached: 1545799069659.jpg (405x623, 83K)

>africans skin are fucked from birth

Daily reminder, everyone who attacks tanned or darker people.

Attached: pigskin.png (2001x2905, 3.65M)

Attached: Borlange, Sweden.jpg (300x180, 17K)

Generations of Tribal Cannibalistic Rituals in their genes

Also Niggers

its not that hard mate. its not rocket science.

seething

dass right!

They dont cycle correctly. Their either cruise or they constantly blast, both of which destroy their natural test production, the latter gives them an early death via cardiovascular issues.

Black people are superior in athletics this is obvious. The white man cannot compete.

Why are so many black men faggots? They get like really gay too not just closet homosex.

Attached: bradyddriing.jpg (700x440, 74K)

He isn’t athletic at all and dominates because of a system by a coach for easy throws

pale dude looks jewish to me. i also don't mind tanned people. i was literally talking about people being born "tanned".

And yet they are still retarded

Any retard could cycle. Sage

>white man helps white man win good

Attached: 20190228_210509.jpg (483x317, 120K)

>shadman

This is true.
AND DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK MEN IN THE EARTH ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ALL WHITES.
Black Brothers we are the future, we are the evolution!
A dick numbering 12 inches, we are muscular, whites pay us to live in their countries, they let us fuck their women, their women is obssessed for us we treat them like shit and they come back for more, we can punch white bois and be black nationalist whenever we are. While white bois can't have their pride in their own country because they fear us, they fear our superiority.
Keep saying black, keep saying nigger behind the screen, I will be that monkey with a BBC creamping her with my 12 inch BBC. And don't forget to spend all your money in millitary and other bullshit.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 53K)

Then why aren't they then? You have to study and research tons about it. You just can't just start roiding just like that. What was bloodwork? what was anavar? what were side effects?

What can I say, blacks have lots of experience with drug use.

>AND DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK MEN IN THE EARTH ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ALL WHITES.

It's only just Monday and I already had the best laugh of the week!