I have officially made my decision for 2020

As a registered Dem residing in a key swing state that shockingly went red in 2016, here is my gameplan for the 2020 election season:
>In the Democrat primary, I will either write in Hillary Clinton or vote for Andrew Yong
>In the General Election, I intend to vote for Donald J. Trump regardless of whomever the Democrats nominate
Thoughts?

Attached: Durml4KWkAAusNS.jpg (600x384, 51K)

why are you registered as a Dem when clearly you should be registered as mentally unfit to vote in any election ever?

As a mentally ill person
residing in a state with voter fraud that shockingly went red in 2016, here is my gameplan for the 2020 election season:
>In the primary I will either write in Hillary Clinton or vote for Andrew Yong
Because I am a faggot who doesn’t understand politics
>In the General Election, I intend to vote for Donald J. Trump regardless of whomever the Democrats nominate
Thoughts?
I have to ask pol because I am a retard and can’t make deductions for myself
>fixed

Neck yourself

I switched in 2016 to vote for Trump in the primary and plan to switch back to Dem to vote for the craziest candidate on the left. Definitely voting for Trump in the general. The left learned nothing and need to be spanked into submission.

Attached: carl trump.jpg (1024x975, 92K)

I do what I want

Hey leftypol

The French really are fags.

>thoughts
This isn’t a fucking blog you retard.

>voting for the DNC candidate has any effect whatsoever
Do you faggots not remember 2016?

Do you have autism you fucking retard

A lot of the newfags from 2016 weren't around when bernie got robbed. Or they are just berniefags that have been drinking the koolaid again.

Cast that primary vote for Yang, not Clinton

>As a registered Dem
I am planning on changing my voter registration to democrat because my state won't allow me to vote in the democrat primaries. IF there is no one running against Trump (very likely) than that would allow me to vote, and I would be voting for the most retarded democrat on the ticket.

who of the republican candidates is most like Jow Forums? them. we'll put them into the white house. i can guarentee right frucking now it won't be that kike loving fuckwit trump.

Berniefags are insane. I laughed out loud when I heard he was running again, and I started drinking heavily when I saw he had support.

>frucking
Show your flag.

Trump bent the knee to Israel, and lost us in the process. I'd tell your paymasters to start being worried. Very worried indeed.

You may do as thou wilt, young one

However, the consequences of your actions are your responsibilities alone. Don't find ways to skirt your obligations of responsibility for your consequences. To do so would be inviting consequences that reverberate sevenfold.

As above, so below.

GOD EMPEROR OF ALL MANKIND PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Almight God the creator of all things supports Donald Trump

Cringe