Rare video of a good cop

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2FHMplr4w

Attached: 1552259914008.png (921x703, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ALmK1qvm77E
youtube.com/watch?v=4SjbBTQuDss
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ89Js2n9fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For anyone wondering its a rookie cop being slayed by a nutty vietnam vet.

LMAO. whit*ids BTFO!

amirite, fellow romanian?

a good pig is a dead pig

Attached: dgf56try765.jpg (922x731, 46K)

Based Nam Vet armed with a Mini-14.

Maybe should have got a real job instead of leeching from the taxpayer and he’d still be alive.

If cops didn’t work for ZOG this wouldn’t happen.

>fellow romanian

Attached: 151200937168.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

is this a video of pig's funeral? that is the only good video you need of police

>leeching
>got shot to death for the taxpayer

>make 200k + pension arresting people for expired village stickers and awarding themselves medals of honor
>encounter one actually dangerous guy who snapped and get merc'd instantly
deserved

He got shot by a taxpayer so what does that say?

Anyone have a webm of that military guy that rekt a cop by suppressing him and then ducking around a pillar? For all the tacticool gear these fatass cops like to wear they sure don't like to train for it.

Post it if you find it, yh

It's that one and then there's the one with the slice and dice tactic, where he continues to shoot the corner where the cop is taking cover until he comes around the corner and kills him. Looks like it could be gavin long but I can't find it.

That's a .30 carbine you mong.

He was killed because he was hesitant to shoot. This video is now used as a training example, and is the reason why cops now magdump at the first opportunity. Not sure why anyone but the most mentally depraved degenerates would celebrate and laugh at a young white rookie police officer as he's shot to death in fear and agony. He was just 22 years old and had a wife and two children at home.

I did not ask the cop to fuck with that man

Attached: 2A27129F-26D2-43EC-88EF-2E4358027B88.jpg (960x643, 221K)

Im glad its being used in training.

Im, personally, am glad that hes dead. I hope hes in hell :)

looks like based nam vet hadnt forgotten how to fight

What's it like being an edgy faggot?

FTP. ACAB.

Attached: EE29114A-F9AA-476B-A4E8-345DFA42BBC1.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

In a way you should. Thanks to him many gun nuts now die and many cops lives are saved. In a way he gave his life so other cops could live.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

>Not sure why anyone but the most mentally depraved degenerates would celebrate and laugh at a young white rookie police officer as he's shot to death in fear and agony. He was just 22 years old and had a wife and two children at home.

Unwitting ZOG is still ZOG.

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I LOVE THIS VIDEO. Holy fuck it's so satisfying how the reality of nature prevails over the degenerate zionist kike slaves.

FUCK cops. The only good cops are dead cops. Every cop deserves a nigger's bullet through his brain.

Cops = Jew golems. They are Jew pawns. Murder is too good a fate for Cops. Cops will always side with Jews and against Whites.

dropping my cop hate stuff

Attached: texas shooting sniper.webm (955x474, 2.87M)

Attached: Two dead OK wellfare parasites.jpg (720x960, 121K)

Attached: syracuse police anal probe guy then bill him 4000 dollars for it.jpg (748x872, 81K)

Attached: nypd using xray vans wo consent.png (1079x785, 845K)

Attached: Police cry they are under attack.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

>t. drug dealing nigger

i love it when cops get murdered

Attached: 1550861631056.png (1049x1114, 375K)

Attached: Migrants beat UK cops.png (634x452, 538K)

>a wife and two children
Oh crap the nigger in blue reproduced.

Attached: Police Brutality Example 1.webm (215x129, 634K)

Attached: Police Brutality 2.webm (426x240, 373K)

BASED

That was a negroid in Dallas or Houston. I don't mean to disparage the cop, but he broke all training protocols. Going with a peashooter when it was reported on the radio that the shooter had a semi auto rifle//carbine. The nigger did the basic training/boot camp 101 maneuver, "Slicing the Pie".

He wasn't hesitant to shoot. What are you fucking talking about?

The cop brought his gun out early, which gave the Vietnam veteran flashbacks. He was all "Shoot my fucking ass!" and seemed to lose his grasp on reality.

When the man went back to his truck and grabbed his gun the cop shot first.

Soooo... where was he hesitant to shoot? Do you think he should've shot the man in the back when he was walking to his truck? Cops aren't allowed to do that, stupid fuck.

The reason the cop died is because he was a lousy fuckin' shot and needed more time at the gun range. He probably thought his job would just be giving speeding tickets to hapless saps and chasing skateboarders away from 7-Elevens.

I'm surprised they had brains to be blown out.

Fucking niggers in blue.

its in dallas and it happend like 2 years ago.

>good cop
>got written up multiple times for unlawful force aka beating people
>as soon as someone actually wants to fight he doesn't have the balls, panics, begs for mercy and dies
He was a bully, and the world is better without him. The vet was in the wrong here but this cop had a history.

Fuck off back to Discord you tranny faggot

To all my lovely LEOs lurking here. Stop. Go get a real job. Or you will end up like the dead cops i posted.
Quit working for the ZOG.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALmK1qvm77E

I think that's the point. He was "made good."

Yes because it was so common for the Vietcong and NVA to pull out hand guns in the jungle. Get the fuck out of here with that faggot snowflake PTSD B.S.

Good luck criminal.

>200k US$
I wish...
We aren't even being paid half that

damn i hope that guy got life

I remove myself from the superfluous information. Bottom line is I don't have an incredible amount of sympathy for a man who tries to kill another man, fails and is himself killed in the process. That's natural selection, plain and simple. Cop versus criminal only matters after the fact.

I'm sorry his kids have to grow up without their daddy and all that but... if you try to kill another man, you had best not fucking fail at it.

based Vietnam vet

Attached: 1529309069081.png (1508x890, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4SjbBTQuDss

>nam vet
>taxpayer

>oh look, i can make a word and yell it at peoeple, thus nullifying their argument.
good goy.
Fuck you and everything you stand for.
Its legal to kill babies and you call me a criminal.
Wake the fuck up you Dog of the State.

Anyone who's been here for more than a year has seen this video multiples of times and can recognize it by the thumbnail.

You never heard the phrase that starts "the only good cop..."?
It's funny wordplay.

That's my interpretation of what happened. The cop threatening the Vietnam veteran with a gun early in the video seemed to cause a mental lapse in the Vietnam veteran.

He could've seen awful shit in Vietnam and been threatened with a gun or shot at over there. The cop shouldn't have pointed his gun at him early on in the video.

Somehow, morons on the internet interpret this video as "the cop was hesitant to shoot". WTF. The cop had his gun out early as fuck in the video. I wonder when they think he should've shot... do they think the cop should've shot the man in the back when he was walking to his truck?

Cops aren't allowed to shoot unarmed people in the back. I dunno what these faggots are talking about. "Hesitant to shoot" my fucking ass. If anything, the cop brought out his gun too early, and then fired it wildly missing the Vietnam veteran with all but one shot.

The cop had shitty fucking training.

The one with the nigger gangbanger who enlisted in the Army to learn this shit?

Yeah so not everyone.

oh noes cry me a fucking river. Cops are just white welfare trash.

look it's the osundairo brothers

Oh, I just realized the video in the OP isn't the full video.

If you watch the full video which shows what leads up to the gun fight, you can see that the cop starts threatening the Vietnam veteran with his gun waaaaaaay early.

Then the Vietnam veteran loses it mentally, starts dancing, and saying "Shoot my fucking ass!"

If the cop had conducted himself professionally, instead of acting like a roving gunman willing to point his gun at people the second they don't comply with an order, he could've avoided all this shit.

Early in the video the Vietnam veteran seems *friendly*, he comes out of his truck nonchalant.

It's not until the cop starts escalating things that the stop goes south.

look its the bootlicker faggot. Whats your text tattoo gonna be?

It's not gonna be text, faggot, it's gonna be a picture. Yeah I know it was a typo but proofread your shit or you'll get an answer to a question you didn't ask.

>I know what he meant but I'll be a disingenuous faggot anyway

Imagine my Shawk

but he did shoot, you can see the window of the car cracking behind the shooter just when things escalate

the reason he died is because his aim was poor and there's not much he could've done to come out alive in that situation

trying to run away from a rifle would've been pointless the only way he could've gain advantage is if he ducked below the car and somehow shot the guys leg until he's down and then release the mag

most people simply just scream like a little girl when they die. you can get shot in the belly in a way that you pretty much have to hold your wound to prevent your guts from spilling out, etc. most people don't do manly howls as they die like in movies.

What are you talking about? He gave him commands for about 30-40 seconds after the nutcase grabbed his gun, before taking the first shot that missed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ89Js2n9fg

As much as I hate trigger happy cops, I'm from Fresno and people like this deserve to be shot.

>He acknowledged he knew what I meant but I'm gonna call him out on it anyway

Imagine my tiny dick in ur dad's butt

Fuck, I was just thinking about this incident the other day. Poor fucking cop didn't stand a chance. Middle of nowhere, alone, with a 9mm handgun against a veteran with extensive combat experience and a carbine. Fuck me I would have died screaming like a woman as well, poor bastard

Is this footage from a 3rd world country warzone or something? that guy got gunned down point blank.

We had this exact same thread yesterday.
With the exact same posts.
With the exact same faggot OP.

Cop was hesitant to shoot. Vet was standing there loading a rifle to murder the cop with. The cop gave verbal commands instead of shooting the vet before he had a chance to load his rifle.
Vet finished loading rifle and murders cop.

This is a slide thread.

The only mistake chummy made was not taking all the dead pigs guns, ammo, stun grenades, radio's, laptop and lunch money.
He also forgot to torch the batmobile
Otherwise, I love hearing pigs squeal.
That put a smile on my face.
Thank you.

Attached: when Idoaprove.gif (500x278, 1.47M)

Wow thanks for the no-nonsense commentary, Tucker.

Cop ruin the lives of countless Americas
you are armed thugs for a state and your job is to terrorize the citizenry

Fucking Reddit spacing... Although you are right, the cop got out of the car for a speeding violation and proceed to put the gun on his holster while talking to a complying suspect. Thats when the 'gooks in the wire' flashback kicked in and instead of letting the guy go and sent some backup to pick him down the road the cop decided to play live action shooting gallery. He then missed his lousy shot and got his ass handed to him while impotently asking John J. Rambo to stop. But theeeen when 'Rambo' there is walking back to his vehicle the cop thought he could sneak a shot to the back of his head, which prompted the hilariously good one liner of 'Die fucker!'.

TL;DR: The cop single handedly escalated the situation and the only crime was sentencing Rambo to death row... F

they don't teach you to run around corners in training, that was a man who had nothing left to lose. he just got lucky that he picked the side of the pillar the cop was facing away from.

Sorry, I meant that my name is Pilar.

God you guys hate cops huh? I am a white 34 year old non criminal. I ve been arrested once under false charges. 5k bond off a 50k total dropped from 150k originally. 15k lawywr. 20k total and a lot of left over anger. And still I don't even hate cops. I rather side with the law then fucking niggers any day. But I do understand the hate as a lot of cops are pieces of shit. Just my 2 cents you faggots.

True. Video is brutal.

Don't worry now its a 165:1 ratio of death for an idiot who pulls out a gun on a cop.

You shoot the moment the suspect hides their hands when you tell him to not move.

This is why "crawl to me on your knees" cop was acquited. They are trained to shoot the moment the suspects hand goes away

Yikes.

What I've learned over the years on here is that America is 15% some of the most successful and competent individuals you could ever hope to meet anywhere in the world and the rest are 3rd world-tier animals.

I'm not saying we're not importing scumbags at record levels and don't have our fair share of trash, but most people here are fine.

What an absolute shit-show of a nation.

For example...

>says the cou try that literally had a suicicde bomber with vest blow up 15 uear old girls

Lmao. America still hasnt had a vest explosion. Cry more

Agreed. This is a country full of terrible people mostly.

Don't believe the hype. You run on training. Troops train to work with teams. We train to work by ourselves. Most of someones military experience doesn't mean much in a traffic stop. Don't believe Hollywood that combat vets are unstoppable killing machines.

I am in agreement with you. How am I terrible?

Getting ones ass kicked in a war isn’t an excuse to drive like a maniac, endangering the lives of whites and aw/wm children. The cocksucker was driving 98 mph in a zone that was probably 60 or 65. The policemen was a true professional who had had a stellar career prior to that point getting drunk drivers, druggies, and other faggots. These cops are out there doing this shit so you can drive on the roads in relative safety. The roads is one place where policemen belong in high numbers. I’m glad that Georgia executes this cocksucker. If a soldier can’t handle what he saw in war, then he should be executed for the good of society.

Attached: 9273B164-5ECD-4AA6-ACA1-F326D6C7513D.jpg (2002x2002, 852K)

>85% are animals
>most are fine

Attached: 7A9BA34B-AAF6-4C58-94E1-6C2D9AB269F1.jpg (2048x1536, 344K)

Not you, your situation. You're going through some Nigeria type shit. I do wish you the best.

kek
look

>a cop makes half of the potus
nice bait. cia/fbi nigger chiefs probably, not your run-of-the-mill cop

Learn to read, for fuck sake!

Oh ok thanks m8.

Brilliant post.

based romanian reposting this thread again

Attached: 1544165658617.png (1400x900, 82K)