Forgiveness

Christians in particular, how do you practice self forgiveness? Is there any need to if God forgives? I regret so much from my past. I have fornicated, drunk excessively, lied, hurt others with my actions, have been self indulgent and lazy. I have changed my ways now but feel such remorse and shame for my actions. I wish I could start over knowing what I know now, and find it hard to shake that feeling.

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzs7DZuuCEk&list=RDsI2v4FckAuw&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have been lazy and self indulgent, and fucked both men and women in their asses (literally).. I have no regrets and I damn sure I am not asking forgiveness from anyone. And don't listen to the incel losers here who talk about degeneracy.. get out there, fuck women, smoke weed and enjoy life!

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
(Prophet) Bob Marley

Don't.
You wanting to start over is arrogance.
Repent your sins since you know them. Have faith, pray and preach the gospel.
Don't worry, Christ has overcome the world and me too must overcome ourselves.

You are a degenerate faggot

I have fun and live my life free, unlike the conservatives and religious nutcases on this site.

If Mary Magda can be forgiven, we all have hope.

have no use for pleasures of the flesh. I find bimbos repulsive : /

and faggotry is degenerate >:(

Practice Humility and realize the flesh is weak and devote yourself to the Lord Jesus

Bump. also I work hard to forgive myself for my past degeneracy. I fight the sin of Lust very bitterly. can't even wear shorts at all, i find it degenerate : /

the man who sins and returns to god is holier than the man who has never wronged himself or others

just don't be a cunt from now on if you've learned the error of your ways

kys you subversive homo-shill

Make amends to the people you wronged instead of some sky-jew, you lazy cunt

i also feel shame and remorse, even though im a completely different person now. i dont think anything can really be done to get rid of those feelings

I can't take back what I've done. But through my faith I will do good works. My faith has restored me. Not in the fact that my sins are undone, because they're not, and never will be, but Christ has given me the chance to do right again. Grace is given something you don't deserve, mercy is sparing you from something you do. The Lord is abound in both and hopefully, one day, we can be too.

>memeflag
hmmmm ): [

>the man who sins and returns to god is holier than the man who has never wronged himself or others
that is fucking retarded and a blatant appeal to the scum of society, as opposed to anything actually moral.

Shill go away [:[

I've done all that, probably worse than you have
I have hsv and I gave it to my fiancé and probably gonna give it to our future kids
You think you have regrets?
My priest says that if the shame from this makes me change my ways then I can actually be thankful for it. And I am in a way

Yeah, that has such relevance here. I'm not the one worshipping jews

>Jesus
>Jew
Is this bait ?

you guys have to stop defending the Jews, you are killing your own people

Having read your posts, I regret even replying to you. You type like a 12yo, I hope you're trolling bud.

ever read the rats in the wall by H.P. Lovecraft?

I have tried. Some will not listen at all and do not forgive. There is more than seeking forgiveness friend. Bettering oneself is the most important thing. Learning and not repeating.

Confession?
There is someone that has been delegated to do exactly that.
Funny that nowhere in the Gospels Jesus says go and absolve yourself.

Not being able to forgive yourself can be a symptom of pride, I'm not trying to give you hard time or anything because I also suffer from this somewhat, perhaps you should come to terms with being a sinner, that is in God's power to forgive sins, you should practice reparation and penance, and you should pray to God for healing.

>type like a 12 year old
You have to be 18 to post here
I fear no man. I don't fear you. I don't fear death I fear the Lord alone. I have no use for pleasures of the flesh like drugs and sex. the alt right died the moment Christian voices jumped ship. Its all a bunch of faggotry and degeneracy. I don't recognize ANY Israel that is NOT led by the Messiah. thus I don't recognize the state that claims to be Israel but is not Israel. Repent

That's true. You can do selfless things to compensate for whatever wrong you've done in the past though, it's pretty simple. Praising jesus by itself does fuck all and is a lazy path to redemption, but if it helps motivate you to do good then it's a fine thing.

Ignorant anti Catholic nigger
The human way of communicating is through verbal communication. When you confess, you get to speak the thing your guilty for, and a priest, a representative of Christ, counsels you, and verbally tells you that you are forgiven, basically that you are still acceptable and lovable.
Its very good for psychological health and spiritual health

>yfw shill's proud to be paid for shills work
Repent, or die

Attached: image.jpg (797x484, 65K)

fascism is a shit Ideology. to materialistic in terms of race.
>Muh Ubermensch
Fascists mainly see Christianity as a drug for the masses far too many put the material over the spiritual sad

*too materialistic

This place has just been flooded by increasingly amoral dummies, Jow Forumsdonald and so on. The "alt-right" isn't dead, it's just much less concentrated on Jow Forums now. Don't lose hope bud.

Prayer and meditation are absolutely essential in the Christian life, as essential as other good works or the sacraments even.

If you are not praying to God at least 15 minutes a day you are committing a sin.

the alt right is DEFINITELY dead when they started accepting Homosexuals as equals. Pity they could have been something

Eh.
What I've told that's not Catholic?
I'm Catholic myself.

>yeah have fun and live your meaningless life that is gonna get you nowhere
or
>repent, live your life preparing for the afterlife and live with Jesus in heaven that is 1000x better to live in than this sinfull earth

this. Repent. you shills are PATHETIC XD

God forgives when you repent , that shame is there so you wont do it again . Forget the past you are reborn in the spirit .

I consider buddhist meditation superior, it's much more introspective and useful. It also produces badass warrior monks, as opposed to wussy priests.
The christian obsession with sexuality is one of your weaknesses. It's quite far down the list of moral offences, scripture makes that clear also.
yeah spend eternity as a servile bitch to an unalterable authority - that sure sounds great and not semitic at all.

Take off ur flag
So you scream like a angry kid if you are under someone?
You will never be the center of the world cupcake. I know its hard for your ego, but it's the truth.

Question is who is above you, is it Jesus you follow or satan. Jesus will take care of you, like a good shepherd takes care of his sheep, while satan will promise you things and buttfuck you, then discard you like a used whore.

Attached: 8D0AD807-109B-417B-9FC8-40CE79899570.jpg (423x586, 45K)

I lived in Asia for 10 years, Ive yet to see a "warrior monk." Asians are some of the weakest non-Athletic people on earth.

Sexuality is a serious moral offense. Fornication is a major sin.

>The christian obsession with sexuality is one of your weaknesses. It's quite far down the list of moral offences, scripture makes that clear also.

Fornication, Adultery, Sodomy, and even enough lust are all mortal sins, meaning that if you die without being forgiven of these- you will go straight to hell. Furthermore mastering your sexual passions is most often the most difficult and most rewarding part of the spiritual life.

>I consider buddhist meditation superior, it's much more introspective and useful. It also produces badass warrior monks, as opposed to wussy priests.

All meditation in inculcates self mastery and detachment which can be leveraged to this or that end. However only meditating on God can bring you closer to the beatific vision, or paradise.

>yeah spend eternity as a servile bitch to an unalterable authority - that sure sounds great and not semitic at all.

Everyone spends eternity as a servile bitch to supreme authority, whether they are in heaven or hell. All things are slaves the supreme Godhead, including rebellious shits like the demons or men.

imagine being such a retarded faggot that the only way you can enjoy life is in the most retarded and self-destructive ways possible.

Lust IS VERY destructive to ANY society if kept unchecked. Unchecked Lust destroys families and everything else follows suit. Sad

>Another Jew-worship thread

Attached: you worship this as divine.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

This. ANYONE who puts the material world over the spiritual is working with the Jews and thus Satan. pathetic : {

>center of the world
You mean like what scripture considers us? It's amazing that the most egocentric type of faith, abrahamic, can still have these notions of humility, lol.
Did you go to any temples? Admittedly they're rarer these days, just as non-degenerate priests are.
Point is it's very obvious you prioritize it above things that scripture explicitly does not.
>eternity
have you ever taken a moment to consider what eternity means? To even try and comprehend it? I genuinely hope you people are wrong because even heaven sounds like a nightmare to me - I'd rather just have eternal sleep.
I agree mate, I adhere very much to similar ideals of sexuality that good christians do. I'm not a christian but I do find a lot of your values agreeable. I don't think we need to divide over religion.

>does not take off flag
>a egoist who can't accept a notion of authority above is teaching me about humility

take off ur flag or no more (you)s from me

Attached: repentzoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I want degenerates to repent. I have no use for money. if you want to know what god thinks of money. look at who he gives it too. I volunteer at a hospital a few times a week to help out. than after work go to the chapel to meditate.
I DO believe this world is created by something . I believe there is a god that is PERFECT and i believe there is something Incorrect. We're are like a snow globe in the sea of eternity. baffling really. you may not agree with My beliefs. But I DO BELIEVE there is a force for good in the world.And I believe the Jews have been abandoned by God and are going to hell regardless of what they try on earth. peaceful really : { ) they can't even keep their " covenant" with god and haven't done so since Ad 70

1 Corinthians 6

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God

>Neither the sexually immoral

>nor adulterers

>nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts

>will inherit the kingdom of God

>

>

I've gotta go fellers, been fun talking to you. I've nothing against your beliefs so long as they motivate you to be better people. Here's my flag since it's so important to some of you bois. Laters

I will pray for you

I'lll pray for you too :D

Kingdom of God is not heaven and not being in kingdom of God is not being in hell

Saying that does nothing. It's an insult. If you pray to someone, do it. Making a show of it mocks god.

If you appeal to the scum of society that they can repent and stop being scum, how is that bad?
You sound like a Jew, forever holding grudges.
No, literally, you sound like the jealous son who never left in the Prodigal Son parable (which was about Jews being the jealous son). Seriously.

"Do not assume I come for peace. Ask not for peace for I send a sword instead. "

Mathew 10:34

The subjective morality and passivity of the modern christian church reflects not a lack of virtue in the scriptures but rather a lack of virtuous behavior amongst its adherents.

A mere peasant girl through the strength of god alone was able to become the commander of a rebellion which defied a corrupt king. God gives to those with faith and takes from those who go without. This world is a test for every man. God gives strength and power to those with faith and virtuous action as well, it's just that satan rewards with material goods and instant damnation whereas god rewards with eternal life and the happiness of your children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzs7DZuuCEk&list=RDsI2v4FckAuw&index=8

There was a time I was angry with the church for my lot in life. I've had a completely shitty life and I've failed at many things in life. The only reason I am here today is because of the blessings of the church which gave me the strength to overcome the trials I faced, that is all.

I did Pray :D