Redpilling a female

How would you redpill a woman into having a traditional lifestyle relationship?.

Attached: 251FFC55-4D16-480B-B045-7949412B58A0.jpg (1024x849, 104K)

Stop trying to turn whores into housewives

White men could start not being useless pieces of shit.

Attached: 5763BF5955124A00930AC401540FBBF8.jpg (656x525, 103K)

Experiences of other women with savage "men"

Give up on whores. Do your best to find non-whores.

Stop turning housewives into whores you dick eating scum

Attached: 89E59575-6F10-453C-AED2-159B2FD86DC7.png (754x577, 225K)

>whores
You fuckers need to realize that the brain washing goes deep. I know a bunch of career women, who don't "whore", but they were taught to do what's best for their career: Don't have kids, don't enjoy life, don't have hobbies, be a good drone.

Agreed. In my profession most of the women are like that. Not bad people, not dumb whores, just programmed office drones convinced that the best use of their time is spent "advancing their career" while looking down on all the women like my wife who wanted nothing more than to stay home and raise lots of kids. Sad.

Deep dick her while sensually whispering Hitler quotes in her ear

This is the best advice one can follow. But it must go deeper sheckleburg.
>don't try to change someone's behavior
Ever. If she doesn't already have the behaviors you're looking for, dump her. You can't educate women on abstract concepts of self worth unless they are taught that from the beginning.

I wouldn't.

It's not that I don't think we should try, OP, but rather, I have no idea how it could be done.

To red pill anyone, that must be able to listen to reason, and prioritize logical thought processes over emotional thought processes. Since women are emotional, rather than logical, your entire premise is flawed.

If Jews are the carcinogenic smoke America has been inhaling for 200 years, feminism is the cancer.

So what you're really asking is, 'how would you cure cancer'?

Nobody knows how to cure cancer, OP. You can can cut it out by manually, but it's a painful, bloody affair - and maybe it will come back afterwards. But as far as anyone knows, a cure has not been discovered.

Of course women need to stop being useless shits as well

Attached: 80DC2F55-3180-449A-8E83-AF85686A14F5.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Jow Forums's traditional liftestyle is more akin to living in a cult compound than to anything that ever existed in history, so good luck.

The husband looks like Matteo Salvini

Yes and no. Women definitely prioritize their meme careers alot but they often get dicked down by different guys every weekend.
>t.guy who fucked 2 managers

>implying anyone wants to fuck boring career women
You're obviously a pervert.

>205875065
(you)

Attached: 1550438078106.png (269x479, 75K)

> Redpilling a female
>female

right there buddy

I wonder why

You want proof? Here you go

Attached: replacement3.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Race mixed people are still white though. That's how it works with half black people. Start having children and stop complaining

Attached: 1507171796574.jpg (1115x1200, 237K)

you'll notice how the Jew will always tell you it's impossible to do anything with women, because they're worthless, and that you should just give up before you get started. Meanwhile, the Jew spends endless amounts of time and money focusing it's propaganda campaign entirely on women and rarely upon men.

What is less familiar to people, but just as prevalent, is the shadow Jew. The covert infiltrator that will barrel into a conversation acting as some sort of "alpha", or at least what the Jew perceives as an alpha, and will try to steer everyone into passivity by saying such things as, "You can't redpill women, they're weak/stupid," or, "Women will follow a strong man," thus implying no effort ever need be spent trying to recruit women to the cause.

This, of course, is one of the many tendrils of the Globalist working itself around the base of the Tree of Nationalism. You can see for yourself what it tries to accomplish. 1) I am a strong man, women follow me, thus you should listen to my authority. 2) Women serve no purpose, thus they should be ignored and you should stay alone. 3) Don't try to identify or disrupt the Globalist takeover of women, they can't be red-pilled after all. 4) Don't recognize the strategic effect women have on men, especially weaker or younger men.

Truly, the Jew is a despicable creature for trying to disrupt the love and union between men and women for the purpose of turning man against wife.

Attached: 1551852032769.gif (280x280, 368K)

No, they whore too, they're just discrete.

Case in point, this Jew.

1) impossible to red-pill women
2) even if you could, they're not logical but emotional. so it couldn't be a TWUE red-pill
3) obfuscating the obvious Jewish origin of Feminism
4) strange comparison to cancer to conclude that women being lost are as inevitable and timeless as death.

of course this all ignores the facts. If women are emotional, then just give them emotional red-pills backed up by logic so that they are unassailable by the hordes of Jews and beta-males that will try to deconstruct those points. The Jew also ignores how men have successfully kept their women and cultures under control for thousands of years until the arrival of foreign subversives. It's a thankless job, but just as everything successful men have constructed took a considerable amount of time and work, not to mention maintenance after completion, the monument to Western culture known as the White family is worth it. For it is a wonder to behold and bestrides the landscape as a thing of enviable beauty.

And we know just who envies it, don't we?