The western tradition is one of rugged individualism

The western tradition is one of rugged individualism

A person should not be judged for the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic.

Attached: OK RACIST.jpg (176x250, 7K)

Stop trying to fit in leaf you are hated than me here.

Go get your girlfriend at your Somalian neighbors house he’s done with her for the day.

not an argument

Do you honestly think there'd be anything left of her once the somalian's somalianed her?

You think that lazy nigger is going to bury her?

Hahaha! I like this jew.

RACISM and SEXISM are not inherently wrong and/or bad, they are biological facts of life.

>The western tradition is one of rugged individualism
That's wrong.
>A person should not be judged for the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic.
That's right, but forgets to mention that a group should be judged as a group.

What if my rugged individualism leads me to think that white people are better?
Are you saying that my individuality needs to be subsumed in a communal whole?

It's Okay To Be White

>That's wrong.
because you say so?

tell me more about how we're all supposed to be hivemind bugmen

>A person should not be judged for the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable characteristic.
>That's right, but forgets to mention that a group should be judged as a group.
Whatever, I'm bored, I'll go into it a bit more
Exceptional individuals from abhorrent groups should not be dismissed because of their group, but exceptional individuals should not be the basis by which you decide how to act with the group.
EX: If a true genius springs from subsaharan Africa, he should not be belittled by his group. But that genius does not mean that subsaharan africans are, as a group, clever.

You gonna tell that to the Left who are racist to WHITES?

You think there'd be enough remains to bury?

you expected something more?

What the hell is he going to do with the bones?

Good source of calcium/witchcraft.

I can't really be upset

I think it shows great respect to the dead if you use every part of their body

It's $1K now motherfucker

Attached: 1550214166912.png (824x1000, 168K)

It's both efficient and sustainable from a carbon footprint viewpoint.

WHERE IS YOUR INDUVIDUALISM???WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???Minorities are causing budget deficite, if USA and Europe keeps leting in 3rd worlders US will turn into mexico and Europe into Arabia, you speak of induvidualism while minorities vote specificly in favor of their own group, Induvidualism is a manifestation of biology of western peoples turned into idiology, most of non westerners LACK this induvidualism, i would be okay if you proposed IQ based imigration but its just not happening.Induvidualism works only on western peoples, not on rest of world.

Attached: 1550737607577.png (756x768, 82K)

well hold up now, it's only sustainable if he gets her pregnant first

>WHERE IS YOUR INDUVIDUALISM???WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???
You are trying to kill it because individualism makes you feel insecure about your own failures.

It isn't working.

This whole thread is a Jewish psy-op to portray kikes as likeable

do you ever get the nagging sensation that you might be a useful idiot?

Go fuck yourself, my problems are my own, and i don't blame my personal failures on say Gypsies, its not about ''muh gass da juus n negers'' its about the fact that i don't want to wake up at 80 when not even half of my country is ethnic Baltic, i don't want to see mosques on every corner and i don't want to see spike in criminality and creation of budget deficite, my personal isues have NOTHING to do with this.

Attached: 1548460103390.png (1398x1228, 1.47M)

Oh it doesn't really need to be actually sustainable, it just has to be legally classed as sustainable, thus he'd be able to apply for grants and etc to demonstrate how sustainable it is thus making it technically sustainable, the best kind of sustainable.

>It's not okay to be racist
Why? Racism is beneficial.

>The western tradition is one of rugged individualism
There is no such thing as a "western tradition". The various peoples of the west differ wildly. While Anglo-Americans are generally liberals, the same does not apply to continental Europeans.

Tell that to the kikes you niggerfaggot

What if this person's group has the immutable characteristic of consistently being unable to live up to the standards of and being a burden on his host culture?

Unrelated but when I read that I heard "Tell that to the covenant"

Oh fuck, digits confirm. Kek has spoken

hmm

Attached: 1550696013656.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Checked. Oof

Attached: IMG_20190124_014007.png (645x629, 112K)

Checked.

Attached: IMG_20190204_034836.jpg (1564x1564, 413K)

Greetings fellow white people, the OP is correct. Individualism and capitalism are the only way to acquire shekels and womens. Work hard and you will be rewarded. Do not identify with your race or ancestors as it may prevent you from acquiring shekels and women. You, we, white people are all individuals with no common racial interests.

That is all. Thank you for your time, fellow white people

1. Tell that to The Left.
2. A race is a collective. It can have characteristics which apply to all of the individual members of that collective.
Collectives can be compared according to those characteristics ànd some found to be better or worse than others.
As such races may be superior or inferior in many ways, depending on the characteristics being compared....
Nature is racist.

Well damn.

Attached: eyb0ss.png (500x334, 70K)

Oooooooooooh

Attached: A1B35A0C-B2C8-4B50-BBA8-3879EA364B5D.gif (336x167, 1.6M)

Why do jews control all cultural and political institutions?

Try convincing people who lived in western countries 300 years ago that. They would disagree. Isn't that strange?

Nice

Attached: checkovens.jpg (557x797, 61K)

We are judging people for their actions, though.

Jews are hated more than leafs.

Show flag, Jew

"prejudice", by definition, comes before the action

Is English your first language?

Racism is a social construct invented to make people feel bad about their hardwired, biological desire to trust their own tribe over other (possibly hostile or disease carrying) ones.

OP (quint)essentially btfo

Attached: 187AFD8A-33BB-4FA6-BDBA-6003ECDA4D27.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Attached: 10090D4B-A90C-4897-A53F-6E8C6F3E90E8.jpg (222x250, 15K)

The modern day liberal Individualism is bugman ideology you retard