Is this the west that needs "saving" from islamic values?

is this the west that needs "saving" from islamic values?

Attached: 1551106281749.webm (480x848, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/dutch-leader-geert-wilders-ally-converts-islam-190205175958375.html
liveleak.com/view?t=uTYFq_1540002127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate you tourists coming here, dressing up in cheap shit and acting like retards.

>I fucking hate you tourists coming here, dressing up in cheap shit and acting like retards.
Where do you suppose they came from? Look pretty German to me.

Americans binge drink more than euros

>Americans binge drink more than euros
Thats because euros never stop drinking, no binging, just always drinking. Walk the streets after 5pm and it smells like a brewery/winery.

alcohol is Satan's Semen

Her skirt looks like fucking plastic, user.

God, Americans are pathetic faggots.

Attached: 1534563807866.png (1087x872, 69K)

Americans coming to Germany to LARP "muh Oktoberfest" and "muh German heritage"

All Mutts are dead to us. You all deserve to rot in hell for what you've done.

>me in the skirt

imagine the smell

What's that guy doing anons?

Their offspring would be white so I really see no problem here even though its tasteless and crass to be that way in public.

She's cute. I see nothing bad here. Let them live.

>Their offspring would be white so I really see no problem here even though its tasteless and crass to be that way in public.

Attached: 1546590095849.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

what's the problem?

Holy shit that's hot. If only there were sound so I could hear her moans.

that hoe should be stoned to death

God I wish that were me
>the girl, the guy is way hotter than her

#WhiteShariahNow !

Attached: 30171202_223173411770322_8173412084737084064_o.jpg (1024x512, 66K)

show flag

Disgusting.

Those are merican larpers.

This guy gets it. Tolerant acceptance of whores is rotting our societies and one of the main reasons why we are so weak and enfeebled and cowardly.

Coooool, you got more of this?

Cope harder hans, German whores love the superior USA Anglo Saxon cock

Attached: USA the last of the Anglos.png (1382x990, 92K)

Christian values, and traditional euro values.

That's some Weimar shit
Mind you Mexico also has its degeneracy, aside from the obvious, there's some stuff that doesn't get reported like 13 yo girls taking drugs during festivals
You bet they get fucked during or after the festival, too

It's the West I want to preserve alright

>Chad Celt from America goes to Bavaria to LARP as a German
>Fingerbangs some german qt
>You sit inside and rage against America on a Congolese Bowling League forum

everyone knows your women are whores, they get caught in my town all the time dressing up and trying to get into clubs when they're only 11 or 12. obviously there's incest going on when you have 25 people living in a 3 bedroom house.

Bless eugenics lads, only losers are salty at the modern world

Attached: 1552226335741.gif (250x374, 497K)

Imagine visiting another country just to put your fingers inside of a whore's disease ridden hole.

yeah dude this my fevorite

Welcome to Islam for the aryan/white race

Attached: image0.png.jpg (1024x366, 58K)

Well, not all are whores, I'd say 20% are roasties and maybea5% would do what you say they do. Stats cmight vary in the US. Either way, thems the perks of living in a freemasonic country, coming to you soon

I'm not sure. Maybe she had an accident?

Why are people blaming the woman. He shove his dirty hand up her snatch.

Unfortunatly i havent got others but i might start making some (i found these here on 4hcan)

Attached: 1525092285256.jpg (1811x2048, 423K)

>t.low test faggot
I came to Nuremburg then to Erlangen and came inside a german girl I visited this past weekend then went to Frankfurt and left home. My seeds are probably still inside of her. Overall experience is it seems like you guys are bitter because of the shitty weather.

This is so wholesome and adorable, I don't see how anyone could ever have a problem with it.

first, OP gets the patented "faggot" label thrown at him, probably because he is a faggot, who knows, but to insinuate that "white drunk people getting finger-fucked is more degenerate than Islam, therefore Islam should have it's place in white society"....is faggotry of the highest order.

To the vid directly, all I see is wife-material, or long-term GF material at least.... to be open about her sexuality she allows her man to finger her openly like that, means they are both hyper-sexual people...I'm almost jealous of what they do off camera and in private.

Enter Islam into the situation. They'd chop the dude's head off, then gang rape the girl, and then chop her head off. If it was a Muslim 'celebrating' Oktoberfest, getting fingered by a man (muslim or white), and some orthodoxy priest saw this video, they'd crush a brick over her head and called an 'honor killing'.

so to think drunk white people going overboard on the PDA is worse than Islam.....yeah, you're a faggot.

>rummaging around in Ahmeds cum dumpster

Attached: reary nigga.png (232x260, 145K)

this is hot as fuck

alcohol is for civilized men

You know, the first thing I thought was “at least it’s not a nigger doing it”

He went to have a good time, not his fault G*rmanic women practically BEG to be manhandled by a big celtic cock

It's the other way around retard. Whores always whore-out when they're on holiday.

You guys got so much fatter and more degenerate after NAFTA. Contact with America is literally soul-destroying. The fatter and more degenerate a population, the more Americanised it is.

you will burn in hell if you keep this up

You know you've been here way way way too long when you just assume the camera is going to look up there and there's going to be a dick.

the first thing any amerimutt thinks of in the context of sex is a nigger

They look like Americans

>islamic values
www.oy.vey

it would be adorable if she was 9 yo.

ikr made me hard honestly

>Contact with America is literally soul-destroying. The fatter and more degenerate a population, the more Americanised it is.
The West and Japan in a nutshell

and your women love to fuck dogs on the side while denying you sex in marriage. Not a fucking argument. If left unchecked women from any fucking where WILL revert to the most primal and destructive state

Anglos are self-destructive faggots. They absolutely LOVE the Jew and always have.

oh, come on, its just a young couple having a bit of naughty fun and you are acting like the world is ending

shills fuck off
it may be arousing but its fucking weird, imagine doing that in front of your friends and looking like your fucking possessed by your lust
nothing noble or good about that

>tfw no cutie aryan girl to put my hand on her vagina anywhere

> that flag

lmao

Attached: e7af0b8c15354986798dbfb3340fc2b2.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

wholesome american woman

Attached: 1537731323070.webm (640x800, 833K)

you cant save this

>forgot flag
This kinda of stuff happens all the time here.
Glad that europe is becoming more like brazil each day.

Checked, based, and true

save yourself Dutch user Paganism is crap, Christianity is a joke there is only 1 chad religion around and that is growing day by day and the Jews fear it.....

Be like this dude
aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/dutch-leader-geert-wilders-ally-converts-islam-190205175958375.html

liveleak.com/view?t=uTYFq_1540002127

This only acceptable in Germany when the guy is brown.

says the country that invented BLACKED

>yeah yeah cool shit grandpa, you saved the white race and blablabla, now if you excuse me I have a party to attend, cya next year if you are still alive, don't spend all my inheritance please

Attached: 121421555.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

based
cringe

>White Sharia will get me laid!

Attached: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (815x522, 106K)

such a good boi

they look german, no need to deny it

Cucks

every good bavarian can tell that thats a shitty made in China Dirndl and Lederhosen
I could REEEE all day at you fucking jew Lovers shitting up my traditions,

white women fuck dogs.
It's not a meme.

That's perfectly understandable. Fuck those other pricks.

Life is more than being noble in front your friends you fucking paladin

Ok Muhammad.

she's getting groped by her bf(?) not getting gang raped by a pack of hooting filthy """people""" of sand so yeah, no mudslime bullshit needed

how can you tell? what gives it away?

ITT: American whore defense force in effect

Implying she didnt just meet this guy

Oh, go gas someone about it, Hans.

Yawn.

Attached: 1527552556937.png (1188x789, 73K)

Imagine the smell

why pick 2014?

Your women fuck donkeys on stage in Tijuana. You have no room to talk, cabron.

someone found the girls FB on an Jow Forums thread and they where brits, the boyfriend was also british but had a dutch surname

american girls fuck dogs.

islam is the ultimate pill

Attached: 1551741766415.jpg (522x386, 30K)

U jelly as fuck. Let chad and chadette have their fun ang go masturbate alone.

Degeneracy is degeneracy. Whites didn’t reach the level they did by acting like degenerate niggers.

/thread

Attached: ECD83349-7E97-4358-98D3-E254409E13AF.png (501x504, 144K)

>shills fuck off
oh the irony
>it may be arousing but its fucking weird
because you're a cuck...scared shitless to be that free to allow for something like that to happen. Even if it wasn't in a room full of people, and it was a private moment, sexual exploration scares you.
>nothing noble or good about that
This isn't about nobility, it's about freedom.....and that's "good".

You're just angry that you'll never experience that level of intimacy, ever.

the Colors, the stitches, his fucking Shirt, theres lots of Little bits that give away that they shopped this at some Aldi-Tier Shop like Krueger in their fucking ghetto to LARP as Bavarians, I dont want to say that those have to be Burgers per se, but you can tell that those are the Little shits who just come to Oktoberfest without even knowing what a Lederhosen ever was for

this basato e redpillato

looks like good fun to me