DAILY NICE: TEACHER GETS 90 DAYS FOR SEX WITH STUDENT

timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2019/mar/11/former-dalton-teacher-sentenced-having-sex-student/490338/

Attached: spencer.jpg (306x345, 21K)

Nice

Nice

Nice.

Nice

Nice

Nice

Fucking disgusting

Nice!

>Fucking disgusting
get off 4ch faggot

Nice

>kekistani flag
>autistic
Checks out, you definitely belong here newfriend

gay

Thot detected. Tits or gtfo.

Nice

Lel, spoken like a true virgin. What a nice pedophile enabler you are.

A man would have been sentenced for 9 years for the same crime.

#femaleprivilege

Age of student? Also nice.

Nice
It's just like my Japanese hen-ties.

Attached: teacher_tight.jpg (1244x1846, 706K)

agreed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.33.20 PM.png (725x563, 534K)

>implying men and women should be equal
Not nice.

Wish all my teachers were like that.

Tfw you’re 47 and we’re never molested by a qt teacher

Attached: 7E6FC458-A6B6-46D1-B450-D9948A788DA8.gif (200x210, 114K)

You could take night classes. Don't give up.

Based & Nice

Nice

according to the article she is also a heroin junkie
real winner this one

Can we start banning female teachers?

why the fuck these teachers out here fucking students, when im above legal age and they wont even fuck me

The student was black, just like the rest of these stories.

How is that implying we're equal?

I'm implying that the same crime, regardless of gender, should get the same punishment.

Female privilege is real.

And the first white knight appears. Equal rights, equal punishment. I would be all for different laws for women if they lost the right to vote.

They want to be in control

Niiice

>I'm implying that the same crime, regardless of gender, should get the same punishment.
That's retarded. Women don't have any agency or real understanding about things like morality. The people who put her in that position are the criminals.

Fuck off you feminist. Men and women aren't equal and will never be. Of course they shouldn't have votes and especially don't be let out and about to fend for themselves like the thot in question.

lol
>According to a release from the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office, Spencer consented to a search, during which she was found with heroin and charged with drug possession. She received the additional charge of sexual assault a day later after investigators searched her phone and found text messages with a student. The messages included sexual content, authorities said.
>According to a release from the department, investigators talked to the student and learned that a sexual relationship between the two had been going on for a year.The drug charge was later dropped as part of a plea agreement.

Men and Women aren’t equal, retard

Nice

I hope she was riding bbc

Silly, Why do you think they become teachers?

>Female teacher, male student
>sexual relationship
>Male teacher, female student
>pedophilic rapist

Haha no

Nice Teachers are at the wall and wanna feel like (physical) teenagers since they’re already there mentally

Amamma meeee-aaah! Dat ieeez ah velee nice-ah!

Coal Burner if I ever heard of one.

Attached: 1527273880034.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Why are there so many feminsts here today? Men are capable of understanding morality, so obviously they should be held to a higher standard.

It’s almost we’re two entirely different genders or something

Fucking hell.

There’s a reason why a man gave his adolescent son a weapon and told him “You’re the man of the house until I return”. Past age 12 males become exponentially wiser than females. There’s a reason why mothers and sisters lived under the protection of sons & brothers. Despite being older.

Noice!

Yes. If anything if you want to punish a non-crime your should punish the boy in question here for taking advantage of a mentally unstable thot.

>le south park reference
Jesus Christ. Is season 1-16 South Park the republitard Harry Potter?

cool

You're not nice. Back to plebbit.

Lol thats a perfect analogy. It really is the le logic and reason conservatards Harry Potter.

nice

If you can think of a better knee-jerk response, I'd like to hear it.

Attached: 1519818123749.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

They are getting older and want to experience the excitement again of a young fuck boy because all the guys that they can get in their social groups want to settle down and have kids and be caretakers. There are plenty of girls like this in their late 20s early 30s ready and willing to get their brains fucked out, most of them are married to military idiots.

poor kid, he can never regain his view on normal sex life because of some pedo hags degenerate fetishes

Did something similar happen to you?

He'll be fine, he's not a girl.

Niiiice.

Hillary did this, Yang will stop this, Trust the Plan

Attached: 1551402433061.jpg (312x213, 20K)

Nice dude

is empathy a part of american curriculum?he lost something he can never regain

Explain.

This will be hard for you to understand, but men don't give a shit about losing our virginity. The sooner the better. We're the opposite of you.

Not nice. Bad lilttle desperate johnny

Nice.

Nice

Youre all missing the point this devalues the profession and role of the educator. Hey everyone lets all take seriously the teacher that got fucked. This is why society is going downhill. Then no one cares to even be fucking properly educated, then everyone is stupid.

There will be a day of furious wrath and righteous judgement upon students and teachers in the near future. The notion of education is a central element to the life experience for human beings; this is a grave error.

Attached: The_Realist_GOD_EMPEROR777.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

The punishment was not nearly strong enough. This is how mommysexual perverts like Macron are created.

Attached: 1538936013763.jpg (962x716, 87K)

gay

Stop thinking about it physically, losing virginity is by definition a social construct, a label. To have it taken from you against your own terms, and being told that it's okay is social degeneracy.

You can't devalue the profession and role of the educator any further than putting some woman to educating adolescent boys. Society was going downhill a long, long time before we got to the point you're describing as a problem.

That's some level of doublethink you've got going on there, miss.

Gay.

Nice.

Nice

Nice

Nice.

Fucking niiiiiceeee

Nice.

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 52K)

nah, bro, it's because hormonal kids fuck like rabbits, i say this as one who got to experience that sweet school staff pussy

Is it any surprise Jow Forums falls back on South Park, a known republican leaning show for its trite memes? Their minds are rotten from haviung grown up watching one of the dullest franchises in the history of tv franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy and his pals from Colorado as they fight assorted topical caricatures has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the flat imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make humor seem humorless, to make animation seem inanimate.

Perhaps the die was cast when Brian Graden pushed the idea of Parker and Stone directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable show for Comedy Central. The South Park series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Simpsons series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first few seasons were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the episodes was terrible. As I watch, I noticed that every time Kenny died, Stan and Kyle repeased the same lines, "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" and, "You bastards!"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrases were repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Parker and Stone's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of South Park by the same Seth MacFarlane. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watch South Park at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Family Guy." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "South Park" you are, in fact, trained to watch Family Guy.

>90 days for heroine
wtf

NICE
I
C
E

Attached: 1552255337423.jpg (371x1024, 83K)

Nice pasta

You can count the self-hating npcs itt
They think shameful binge sex encounter is the tops of life

no u

Attached: 1530174260977.gif (360x270, 908K)