Is it possible to be Christian and still believe in evolution?

Is it possible to be Christian and still believe in evolution?

Attached: ever evolution debate ever.png (1000x1223, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0
youtu.be/fvdHLFEAg5U
youtube.com/watch?v=RVzeojdXbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NaVoGfSSSV8
youtube.com/watch?v=fyYSJfQbtsE
youtube.com/watch?v=pzN5bfn57iQ
youtu.be/W96AJ0ChboU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God's hand guides evolution.

if god and fate are the same thing, sure

you can go through any mental gymnastics to come to some stupid conclusion and still identify as christian or muslim or whatever

>can you believe the truth but also believe lies

The question answers itself really.

to be a christian means you've accepted being on the lowest totem pole of all abrahamic religions so no you can't believe in anything except for what you were indoctrinated with.
Slave

>When you have a baby, it can have the same color eyes and hair as you!
>Amoebas suddenly sprouted eyes because of the sunshine and lightning zaps and turned into human beings capable of playing piano sonatas

Yeah thats def the same thing

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Yes, but you not if you're a dumb prottie that thinks the stories in the bible actually happened.

>sure I'll accept that 1+1=2, I'll even accept that 10+10=20
>But how could you possibly expect me to believe that 1,000,000,000,000 + 1,000,000,000,000 = 2,000,000,000,000? It's completely absurd!

Attached: confused man.gif (666x373, 998K)

I believe God is an Alien being who gene seeded our planet and most of the life simply was not suitable and died (dinosaurs). Then when all of the humans started raping and killing each other on a wholesale level he formatted drive earth and made us all fuck off to our respective portions of the shattered Pangaea.
After that, micro-evolution took hold and shit adapted on a much faster scale than the millennia dictated by evolution. None of this conflicts with science or religion. Given enough time we will more than likely be able to do the same thing to mars and become like gods ourselves. In 100 year we're going to see the first steps to true immortality arise, consciousness transfer, complete body replacement. Once people are able to live forever imagine how the world is going to change. We would be able to live to see the fruition of plans set in motion hundreds or thousands of years before.

Yes, but the idea of "evolution" is retarded.
Someone explain how the eye evolved.
>Pro tip, you can't

Attached: change.jpg (500x642, 117K)

fpbp

>None of this conflicts with science or religion
Are you sure you've done a sufficient review of all the literature?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0

Nope.

only brainlets believe in the evolution meme.

no proof, like at all.

all they claim is morphological similarities between species.

it's like you digging up a tire, a bicycle, a dirt bike and a car and claiming one evolved into the other, since they share a few feats.

Attached: índice.png (241x209, 7K)

No

youtu.be/fvdHLFEAg5U

Attached: DD81958B-0831-4D14-905C-B10CC5040C08.jpg (1298x1468, 899K)

>Richard Dawkins
The pedophile? That is your argument?

Attached: grug american.jpg (570x574, 41K)

the evolution of the eye can be shown incrementally, just like everything else

Attached: eye evolution.png (1200x1675, 391K)

Kill yourself heretic

"Take a look at the evolution of the eye, including the difference in the eyes of predator and prey. Eyes are the organs of vision. They detect light and convert it into electro-chemical impulses in neurons. ... The first proto-eyes evolved among animals 600 million years ago about the time of the Cambrian explosion."

Um... I really hope you are joking because we know exactly how and why the eye evolved over time.

Attached: gass5xwi3tc21.jpg (960x1035, 187K)

I've read every religious and scientific text in the world. Yes.

lol what a retard meme.

prove me one beneficial mutation, no species whatsoever had any. they did tests with bacteria spanning millions and millions of generations.

mutations are only harmful.

there are Christian culturalists and Christrian believers in fairy tales. which one are you talking about?

No, actually the argument was what he said, not who he is.

God gives us free will. He almosy never gets involved in our lives

That doesn't explain how it happened thoigh retard. Drawing poctures isn't proof, you would have to show an animal without an eye having children that do

Yes, by not being a retarded protestant

...motor vehicles literally evolved from one other by building on ideas from the past. Do you really think the motorcycle was invented without knowledge of the bicycle? Fucking moron.

cringe
A critter cannot jump Family, only develop a new species
God created proto-Family creatures like the Canid and that developed through breeding into wolves and foxes and dog types
There are major flaws with evolution and it's inability to comprehend this redpill. Also it can't even grasp that viruses and lower forms of life are indeed living.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVzeojdXbpQ

C O P E

O

P

E

Notice how it didn't say how. It just says there are different eyes it it happened X years ago. Just spongebob imagination crap

Attached: 748FBBCC-86F1-40EA-9815-FF0BC0874C82.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

Well Christianity is riddled with contradictions. Why can't Christians believe in yet another thing that contradicts their religion?

Please excuse this Mutt, he makes all Americans look bad.

At least you admit you don't believe the Bible

Can you give an example? What you posted is a diagram of eye development in a single organism and developmental evolution doesn't doesn't seem like enough evidence to support such a claim.

You are a small, sad little man

Adaptation is solidly backed, but there is zero supportive evidence to support Speciation. The Fossil record doesn't say what they lead you to believe. As far as their current bestest theory for life existing at all, abiogenesis and the primeordal soup somehow creating a single cell life form with a nucleus mitochondria and other organelles, I would ask if you believe everything somebody said without evidence.

Notice how the motorcycle was desiged by an intelligent creator

Evolution is the how and not the why. God created the universe and with it the laws of physics that foster the self-perpetuating chemical reaction we call Life. The same laws of physics shaped that chemical reaction to make plants, animals, and then humans in the image of God.

>Drawing poctures isn't proof
but this totally is you guys I swear

Attached: bible.jpg (800x451, 33K)

Yes why not?
>protip you cannot

Based the Bible is the only proof you need.

Yeah, Catholics literally justified the big bang and Saint Thomas Aquinas proved God's existence with science

I don't need to watch that dumb shit

If the law of causation does not apply to God, then it is not a law.
If causation is not a law, then it cannot be used to suggest the existence of God

Can you refute either of those 2 statements?

Yes God created everything good and then the animals changed over time to evil animals . Animals changed that is a fact in the bible thus evolution in some form occurred

youtube.com/watch?v=NaVoGfSSSV8

You're a dumb Christcuck.
Speciation has been observed over the course of 50 years on an island of isolated birds.

Nope

what is development evolution? Is that a term you've invented?

look at all the jidf'ers larping as christians
tisk tisk
so this is where you cutdick brain damaged retards coalesce when there isn't a holohoax thread

Yes

Let's put the breathing hole right next to the eating hole. Intelligent design my ass.

No. If the Adam and Eve narrative collapses, what then do humans need saving from?

Nah you believe that 0+0=1

It can in quantum entanglement

No because Christians generally don't understand evolution. Look in this thread, there isn't ONE valid argument against evolution in it, only grossly misunderstood stuff about it.

You just said something clever, but I'm going to assume it was by accident

By all means, prove me wrong.

This, these like worshippers are fucking pathetic.

That is still something in this universe so it is not 0

*kike

God created the universe and when he told those tribal mongs about it he had to be a bit more on their level.

just proved my fucking point guvanor.

all created and designed by an intelligent being.

or did you think first out of nowhere atoms collided and formed a tire, then out of nowhere more collisions happened changing it just in the right places.

inb4 muh inorganic beings !

exactly. inanimate objects are MUCH, MUCH simpler than a single cell.

if you had any knowledge on Histology you would see how absurd is to claim it happened by mere chance.

it's the same as saying NYC happened by chance, when atoms collided and formed buildings, roads, elevators, sewage,etc.

Attached: back-to-the-reich.png (1000x1446, 653K)

evolution isnt even science and it cant be proven, its just a theory that says "ANYTHING CULD HAPPEN BCOS OF TIME LOL"

if you really think this is all random just kill yourself

You can believe in anything, do you see any cops around?

That's not a diagram of eye development in a single organism you dong sniffer, that's a plausible explanation for how the development of the eye (often considered 'irreducibly complex') could be evolved in a series of stages which all represent adaptive value.

Funny enough, you mentioned developmental biology which contains a SHITTON of data which suggests evolutionary ancestry.

And if that wasn't enough for you, please realize there is a smoking gun which indisputably demonstrates human evolution in particular. Human chromosome II is literally and end-to-end conjugation of two Old World ape chromosomes. The same homologous genes, in the same order.

Attached: 800px-Genes_hox.jpg (800x498, 102K)

Did you even tak biology in highschool?
You have no idea what you're talking about.

well of course ! anyone who believes and defends the Word of God must be a filthy kike that murdered their own God.

Attached: 2a4xsb.jpg (500x617, 98K)

it's in fact obligatory for a christian

Attached: Teilhard_de_Chardin(1).jpg (239x300, 16K)

Uh yes.

well said m8.

atheism is nothing but a meme created by Kikes to bring the highest number of people to hell.

afterall, as Christ said, they're servants of their father the devil.

Attached: atheismmakessense.jpg (450x450, 42K)

Yes. Evolution as in change occurs in biological organisms is true.
Evolution as in humans are descended from apelike creatures is not jew.

t.Sub 80 IQ monkey

it seems you're the one who doesn't understands what you believe.

he explained it simple and straight, no walk around.

evolutionists believe life came out of fucking rocks! if that isn't mental illness I don't know what is.

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

By mere coincidence, I'm a PhD faggot in molecular biology, here to help you lost Anons.

> "all random"

I agree with your suggestion that random, stochastic processes don't produce complexity. That's intuitively true, and can be shown pretty rigorously. Luckily, that's not what evolution suggests at all.

> "by chance"

Totally agreed. Disassembling a car into atoms and randomly recombining them does not form a working vehicle after billions of attempts. If you actually think that's what evolution is,of course you don't buy it. But evolution is not random. At all. It's closer to machine learning than stochastics. Does a facial recognition algorithm just randomly shuffle all of its source code until it can identify faces? Ludicrous.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Atheism is a true religion . Without God you are nothing .

Yes goyim, make sure you fill up the untaxable donation pan on sunday, too

atheism is embracing the trite desperation of a decadent type 3 space empire as religious dogma

like why would you do that? such a bad idea, at least the guilty ones behind that racket have been disposed of

>Evolutionists
They're called biologists.
Every argument against evolution is just "God made it" even though you cant prove or disprove it so they don't see it as a fact. No other alternatives in biology come close. To say it "isn't even science" is bullshit since science is the study of our world.
Read up on Darwin's finches and maybe watch a documentary. I'm not gonna waste my time typing up and explaining something you can look into on your own.

one of the fallacies used by evolutionists is mixing it with natural selection and the ability to adapt to the environment, which is scientifically proven and can be observed in nature.

now, one species changing in a whole other is nothing but a wild guess, standing on the phallacy "given enough time, surely it would happen !"

you can bang your head against the wall and it passes through it because the atoms of your head matched exactly the spaces in the atoms that form the wall.

mathematically, it isn't impossible. But if you and all mankind spends millions and millions of years trying it, still it wouldn't happen.

Look up Francis Crick (atheist) and Ilya Projine(3x nobel winner) experiment calculating the chances of life forming by accident.

he concluded it would never happen, not matter how much time.

you can believe in most of it, but not macroevolution

Natural selection literally is apart of evolution you stupid ass.

this thing happens on such a timescale that a single exclusionary generation doesn't prove shit. read about common fruit flies

Retard. Unless you are a massive degenerate then you won't fuck up such a simple thing.

tell me, what the fruit flies turned into?

fish? dogs?

oh wait, you can't mention one single example of evolution ocurring.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyYSJfQbtsE

youtube.com/watch?v=pzN5bfn57iQ

If God is omnipresent and omnipotent, then what is God but the universe itself, and we are all suspensions therein?

The universe does not speak or command, it simply IS, you are mote in the eye of a likely expanding god-bubble, that will perhaps one day violently snap back into a state of oblivion.

After that, who knows, maybe it happens again.

Is it possible to be a Christian and masturbate?
Is it possible to be a Christian and miss church on Sundays?
Is it possible to be a Christian and have premarital sex?

The short answer is yes because Christianity is not a real religion. The general rule is you can do whatever you want and still be a Christian as long as you believe in God.

Mate, have you ever heard of Theseus' Ship?

truth, christianity is not a religion.

it's the Truth.

and yes, all you need to be saved is to believe in Christ and ask forgiveness for your sins.

Attached: 1552058420748.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

youtu.be/W96AJ0ChboU

skipped the timescale part like a true illiterate. fruit flies have a fast reproductive cycle and scientists can influence their anatomy by subjecting them to different environments, giving their offspring adapted abilities in a few generations

that's catholicism.

it doesn't take a genius to say "God created the world through his well-controlled mechanism of evolution, the old testament is just figurative or portray an historical point of view. don't forget it's the word of god...but written by men of that time.if you think it's retarded you are just too human to understand god's greatest design"

Well, yeah, but that doesn't make you a GOOD Christian.
Self-professed Christians can still go to Hell.
I'll warrant were the place real it'd be crawling with them, considering historical demographic factors alone.

I'm christian and believe in evolution in the micro sense-such as the peppered moth example, and variations that are observable.
But there is no evidence of the evolution of one species into another-especially when they talk about a fish leaving the ocean and becoming mammal. Stop that shit.
There is a 3% genetic difference between us and chimpanzees, but a 17% difference between us and a dandelion.
I believe in observable science, but evolution in the larger sense requires faith.
The first 2 laws of thermodynamics, and the law of irreducible complexity rule out evolution.

Reminder that the Divine Clockmaker analogy is the only repilled incarnation of God.

>The first 2 laws of thermodynamics, and the law of irreducible complexity rule out evolution.
You don't understand thermodynamics and irreducible complexity isn't a law.

I do not understand why can't Christians just say that evolution IS God's design. Like, when you build a house, you don't build it all at once, you first make a foundation, then erect walls, then build a roof. Why can't Christians say that God made simple organisms first and then built them up into complicated ones?

Seriously guys, you need to understand "Theseus' Ship"

Or do I need to resort to "Trigger's Broom"?
Both of you go read the Wikipedia article on this thought experiment, and understand the fallacy you are making.

It's quite a well understood piece of logic.

blind cult followers are the real cringe, christcucks baka

I believe the big bang is the energy signature of the hand of god.

Some people are very literally minded.
I guess the bible works on many levels for many different sorts of people; it's one of the reasons it endures.