Why do white people tolerate this?

If you pulled this shit in any other country, you would be lynched in the street by random pedestrians!

Attached: Jew admitting to replacing white people - Copy.png (694x822, 1.38M)

Violence IS the answer!
If you dont kick ass and crack some skulls every now and then, the moral rules of society will not be enforced and you end up being ruled by the synagogue of Satan.

>inb4 nice try FBI, go away NSA
Why do you think (((they))) allow you to do anything but advocate violence?
Because violence is the only effective tool against ZOG!

Attached: 6f15285065a5dab74d52ab94877de73e23261baacd73922909fce609a205084f.jpg (960x650, 81K)

lmao

They are cucks. Muh slavery, Muh holohoax.

This bitch doesn't realize she's headed towards extinction.

Attached: jewdichotomy.png (858x193, 31K)

Cope harder, my dude, cope harder!

Attached: jewish birth rates (courtesy of jew anon).png (1382x850, 224K)

The hips might be child bearing but those knees are already struggling .

Attached: 1550724785495.jpg (474x858, 165K)

Go kys
remove that muslim flag you fag
we the arabs support our jewish cousins before the wh*toid scums
they deserve it , they choosed israel and jews , let them enjoy it :) they stabbed us in the back
no more wars for wh*toids , let the wh*toid enjoy his greatest allies

HAHAHAHAHAHHA BASED JEWS

>Cope harder
>High birth rates in right-wing Israel
Are you kidding me, this is great news! The same thing I cited says that Orthodox Jews are having 5 kids per household whilst the leftists aren't even having many kids at all!
Right wing Jews are going up, leftist cunts are going down!

White people are the weakest, most pussy race in history. I've lived in Turkey, Germany, Belgium and now I've graduated I am living in the UK and white women throw themselves at me in droves.

White men give me the evil eyes but do nothing but watch their sisters or their crush get fucked by foreign men and its hilarious.

I know for a fact I got two Germans and a Belgium girl pregnant. White people won't exist but mutts in 100 years and its great fun!

yo they finna do a cuck detat ha

BECAUSE OUR POLICE WILL ARREST US IF WE EVER STAND UP FOR OURSELVES.

POLICE ARE LITERALLY THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT ENEMY. THEY ARE JEW OWNED AND WILL ALWAYS LITERALLY IMPRISON WHITES FOR TRYING TO STOP BLACKS/BROWNS FROM BREEDING WHITE WOMEN.

We cannot wield this jewish Ring of Power!
We must cast it into the fire from whence it came!
We must destroy evil, we must not become like Gollem (the West) and hold the ring dear.

Attached: dfsfdfdsfsdf.jpg (832x827, 87K)

because it's a paper sign, it's not going to do anything. turning opposition figures into martyrs is not a good way to promote your cause. if someone hanged her the media would have a field day the likes of which you have never witnessed before on this earth, maggot.

>Wide Hips
>Barren Womb
>Pre-serialized for orderly disposal
Talk about delusional.

Ahh the mighty Theoden, feeble and week as his mind is poisoned by the traitor Wormtongue, as the Islamic Hordes of Mordor beset upon Israel.

"Saru-Iman is our ally! It is the Kingdom of Israel to our south! Where was Israel when the USS Stark was blown up! Where was Israel during 9/11! Saru-Imam is our culturally enriching friend!"

The Sabbatai Zevi- Athiestic Jew-to-Muslim Eye of the NWO now set forth on Israel, the last free nation of the West.

based jews are doing good job
wh*toid are a race without honor , they are worst than jews , they alwasy stab people in the back and lie
we must unite with jews and the whole world againt wh*toids
jews are doing nothing wrong , let the wh*toid enjoy his greatest allies , it's actually in our favour , let them become weak and go extinct

>save wh*toid
>wh*toid stab you in the back
No , die like THIS IS SPARTA

Good Muzzie, make Palestine look stupider as we destroy every last terrorist and their family members.

Attached: איילת_שקד_שרת_המשפטים_(10)_pp_2.jpg (480x344, 31K)

>i-i dont want to break the law
>i-im a good boy
>its not legal to do something about my zionist occupied/ government
>If only it were legal to kill evil people, i would totally do it
>but damn those evil people! They have made laws protecting themselves
I assume your 2nd amendment was intended for toilet paper?

Attached: 1540731733934.jpg (733x1018, 200K)

Bitch better pump out another 6 million with the way things are going.

It's sad that we defend the 2nd amendment but refuse to use it.

Ironic as the only male willing to tap dat ass will be a drunk negro

no we dont faggot jew, show your flag,

It is YOU that is the monolithic evil infecting all other races. The jewish ring of power is banking loans!
The nobility of Europe fought wars against each other, then the jews offered them loans to aid in their war efforts, but they were all deceived: the jews funded all sides.
One by one the nations fell to the power of the ring, until one last alliance of Elves and Men fought on the slopes of Mount Doom!

The jewish ring of power is banking. Once we stop central banks' ability to print fiat money out of thin air and give it to their cronies, the jewish all-seeing eye will collapse under its own weight. INSHALLAH!

Attached: hbhjb jew shill.jpg (681x718, 222K)

All of us Kikes love White semen down our throats we want White babies... Were just too afraid to admit it.

this
That guy is too obvious a jew.
White people are kind people, too kind, we will save them from the mistakes they made like giving jews, LGBT and women rights

Attached: 1527975543398.jpg (2001x3054, 1.25M)

low iq spic
>i write hebrew in pic so people will think i'm jew
go back to meshiko low iq spic

i proved 100 times i'm not jew in arab Jow Forums
cry pajeet

>White people are kind people, too kind, we will save them from the mistakes they made like giving jews, LGBT and women rights
you are very dumb , that's all

We know. Blacked is one giant jew projection.
Remember when (((Donald Sterling's))) wife released a phone audio conversation where he begged her to stop fucking the niggers in his basketbal team IN PUBLIC. He begged her to fuck them privately.

Jews often have blonde hair and blue eyes because their women over the centuries got COLONIZED by white men.

Attached: Rothschild cant help herself.jpg (817x567, 352K)

شيل الميم فلاق يا خنيث

Just as the Elves are feared for their mystique and wise ways, are the Jews feared and loathed for their diligence and wisdom to money lend in a time where it was considered sinful, and yet they were barred from other walks of life, and corralled from place to place by people like William the Bastard and Frederick II, who took advantage of their coin to economically enrich areas in spite of keeping them as second class citizens.

It began in Arabia, under the fiery sun, the dark lord Muhammad forged in secret, a master religion, and into his religion, he poured his pedophilia, his polygamy, his taqiyya, and his will to fuck little boys; one religion to rule them all. One by one, the free lands of the Middle East fell to the power of Islam. But there were some who resisted! A last alliance of Britain, Israel, and France marched against the armies of Islam, and in the Suez Canal, they fought for the freedom of all.

Victory was near. But the power of taqiyya could not be undone. Nasser lied to Eisenhower, took his promises at face value, and the European powers of Britain and France never recovered in prestige.

Islam is close now, so close to achieving its goal. For Muhammad would have boyfucking in all corners of the world.

>us kikes
>we want semen down our throats
user I think you are on the wrong board.

I'd fill her with catholic goy seed tbqh
she looks very greek

Reminder to search for "Synagogues in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

Attached: 9309725074349.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

Attached: Jewesses prefer nazis 4.png (696x1019, 437K)

>that
>greek

Nigger, are you high

>Reminder to search for "Synagogues in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.
As usual the Muslims are way ahead of you. Pic related is a synagogue in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, it needs 24/7 SWAT team protection because the 20% muslim population would literally murder them.

Thats the weakness of the jew. He doesnt care about your memes, what really hurts a jew is a bullet to the head. Straightens them right out. (not advocating this behaviour though :-))

Attached: synagoge.jpg (770x433, 76K)

idk I am a burger, that nose and chin combo looks mediterranean to me
what does she look like to you?

He's right though. The whitest of the white Greeks all look like Ashkenazi Jews. Spent a lot of time in Greece myself, and we have a huge (and very nice) Greek community in South Africa.

>Jews worldwide-16 million
She needs to pump kids faster than nazis pumped kikes in the ovens, at astounding rates that is, even a a machine gun barrel would heat up.

Listen, you brainlet, either you fuck off or you stay on-topic or I report your retarded post as "off topic".

I am Lord and Master of my thread and I will patrol it with extreme prejudice!

Attached: Jesus whipping the banking Jews!.jpg (720x628, 55K)

ارجع الى الهند , يا باييت

greeks are darker than that
burger

Everything good you have and enjoy comes from white people ingenuity, culture and morality. Reflect on that when you have, like, 5 min

You think we will accept your taqiyya deception? You say Jews are liars. Lying is literally built into your deceptive One Ring of a religion.

"The hour is later than you know! We must join with Muhammad!"

It will not be done.

Attached: _47210703_pal2901_yassin_226_getty.jpg (226x300, 27K)

You're a fat, nasty whore. Begone, Roastie.

Ron Perlman? Is that you?

I know a dyke when I see it.

she doesn't have hips she's just fat

>telling a shitskin to be grateful
what's your damage memeflag?

>more jews
>a good thing

Attached: 1546643071083.jpg (480x470, 30K)

Based right-wing Jews outnumbering the shitty, atheistic leftist ones, absolutely!

Attached: AYELET_SHAKED.jpg (1587x2249, 1.02M)

Now go up to her and ask how many kids she has.
I'm not worried, but we need a number for the solution.

because of da sho

Attached: 65233D69-1CF9-4C3A-9ABF-4(...).png (731x1024, 1005K)