What happened to Identity Europa?

What happened to Identity Europa?

Attached: 1D160965-7BD3-462C-A925-04DB137BDDBA.jpg (960x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicornriot.ninja/2019/neo-nazi-hipsters-identity-evropa-exposed-in-discord-chat-leak/
youtube.com/channel/UC8ZmnNg0kKjX2C0NeXsukXg/videos
twitter.com/AIM_America
twitter.com/patrickcaseyusa
youtube.com/watch?v=JcQWuGjrlzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I raped their leader and made them close the page.

Sticker budget ran out and skinhead degenerates moved onto next fad

Glowies disbanded after their Jewish money ran out

Jews happened

But actually tho

nobody ever gave a shit

They continued to use (((Discord))) like retards even though it was revealed to be an antifa honeypot, and all got doxed.
unicornriot.ninja/2019/neo-nazi-hipsters-identity-evropa-exposed-in-discord-chat-leak/

Can anyone tell us what happened? I heard on a livestream that there was some drama from the comments section, but the hosts refused to talk about it.

The leader Patrick Casey closed it down and started American Identity Movement

>american identity

Attached: 56%.png (600x758, 198K)

I give it six months

Based

>The leader Patrick Casey closed it down and started American Identity Movement
Holy shit. I just checked, YouTube - all of their videos are gone: youtube.com/channel/UC8ZmnNg0kKjX2C0NeXsukXg/videos

Thanks

>The leader Patrick Casey closed it down and started American Identity Movement
So why did Patrick Casey shut it down?

Whatever happened to the founder, Nathan Damigo? He's the guy that punched that female ANTIFA in the face back in 2017, I think. The guy just vanished.

Attached: Nathan Damigo.jpg (612x688, 72K)

Founder was an ex-con
Charlottesville ties
Mosley talked about killing minorities for fun and "Nazifying" America
Wikipedia described IE as a "neo-Nazi" ground
"Evropa" is LARPy

Basically, optics. He is fully on board with the Nick Fuentes strategy.

Even that website doesn’t work. His Twitter is odd too

That’s what it seems like, I know they were just a cpac together

I think all IE members automatically got transferred to this

twitter.com/AIM_America

>Founder was an ex-con
>Charlottesville ties
>Mosley talked about killing minorities for fun and "Nazifying" America
>Wikipedia described IE as a "neo-Nazi" ground
>"Evropa" is LARPy
>Basically, optics. He is fully on board with the Nick Fuentes strategy.
Thanks

Lulz. Imagine losing your job because you plastered a campus with posters impotently pleading that white people are ok too.

I saw this on the Wikipedia "Talk" tab for Identity Europa's page. Why in the fuck were they using Discord to talk about their activities? It's been a suspected honey pot for at least a year now.

Attached: Discord Chat Leaked Identity Europa.jpg (1605x419, 125K)

Required that members be 90% white, and non-Jewish, last I knew. Shame it got shut down - was trying to be fashy and public-safe at the same time I guess.

Identity Europa is no more: twitter.com/AIM_America

Attached: Identity Europa is No More.png (679x665, 75K)

They were doxed by autistic antifa trannies, but they rebranded as AIM.
twitter.com/patrickcaseyusa
He was sued into bankruptcy by the left. The leftists who claim to be Jesus-like by loving the poor cheered it on though.

>He was sued into bankruptcy by the left. The leftists who claim to be Jesus-like by loving the poor cheered it on though.
Every time I see someone post that "Moldy-Locks" meme of her getting punched by him, I wonder what happened to him. It seems that after Charlottesville 2017, he just vanished. I remember him doing interviews with Richard Spencer, too.

>Why in the fuck were they using Discord to talk about their activities
Because it's obviously a fucking larp
What the fuck did they achieve other then getting in a scuffle with some junkies?

I highly doubt AIM will change its recruitment policy

Attached: 1546834872998.jpg (248x200, 11K)

>He was sued into bankruptcy by the left.
And, yes, I imagine all of this activism has taken a tremendous toll on his (and others') lives. Probably a good decision to take a step back. But I'm sure his beliefs are the same. You can't "un-see" what you've seen and learned.

They used discord and slack because because they're morons who want to embedded images. IRC and Riot allows for easier vetting, but the issue is with them blindly trusting other whites.

Definitely, always be merciless towards leftists.
They never got a scuffle with mentally ill jews and trannies. They always avoided them by holding flash rallies.

>Identity Europa
>Skinhead degenerates

Attached: IE.jpg (1000x498, 116K)

They look squeaky clean.

fpbp based albino

Attached: kekvibrating.png (327x316, 188K)

> discord
I was part of the TRS 'pool party' which was the same IRL group (same people at least) as the first IE group. I was told that the TRS group (at least) largely lost track of each other when they moved off of discord, because only a few got the message to move. That was a shame. But maybe IE had their own, and figured they were non-threatening enough that they didn't need to move. Or, feared the same thing happening to them (losing people), too. /Speculating

Attached: sam-hyde-night-of-fire-following-when-we-win-do-not-forget-36201803.png (500x803, 133K)

Either way, they were never a political force
Just a bunch of out of shape dipshits talking big and not doing crap

Here's Patrick Little on ANTIFA doxxing: youtube.com/watch?v=JcQWuGjrlzk

Well, it still says 'identitarian' (see: ), so I wonder what the point of the move was.

That’s pretty sad. These groups need people who are competent at computer security, to set up on their own infrastructure to the maximum extent possible, and have members who take it seriously and don’t pitch a fit if it’s less convenient to share maymays. Amazing that (((Weev))) is the only guy who seems to fit the bill.

On my other computer I've got a (rare) pic of a piece of bottle flying past Damigo's face. It wasn't unprovoked, that he went after Moldylocks.

probably this

Attached: PCfrog.jpg (288x288, 47K)

They rebranded.
Tired of LARPing as Euros I guess and just embrace their American identity

Attached: d46bb22c0b12092148e67c78e0d76d673fea2d510338a0f9353f6d06fe301517.png (1393x1214, 666K)

Attached: 16dc66d5c5eaa37215bae018760ec2004f5882e150b035bc307da5c9c001f9f3.png (623x686, 314K)

>What happened to Identity Europa?

Governments shifted further to the right so they became less popular and they aren't visible all the time because they aren't a joke like the american right

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Not sure, but it probably lost all steam post-charlottesville when people finally realized that "street activism" doesn't help us at all at this stage.

Nobody should be joining any organizations that are organized onlin. They're all either going to be honeypots OR they're going to have infiltrators who dox the rest of the people. Either way, not safe.

What you should be doing is forming your own local communities completely independent of online. I'm talking about redpilling people you know IRL and forming groups of friends who trust each other and can share this sort of stuff. That way, they can work independent and there's practically zero chance of infiltration from feds or antifa if you organize solely IRL with people you know already.

Imagine if everyone did this. Imagine if everyone formed tight-knit high-trust groups of friends where everyone was woke to the JQ and other problems, and they had zero risk of infiltration.

DUMP ALL YOUR TRX

IE is an american organization. You might be thinking of a different org