>2019
>unironically SUPPORTING MUH POLICE

How boomerific are you? Show me, Jow Forums.

Attached: lowIQfags.jpg (425x259, 17K)

I try not to cause trouble or create work for them and I am a law abiding citizen, but I still would prefer to never have to interact with them.

Anyone who legally kills niggers is OK with me

FUCK THE POLICE

Why would anyone be anti-cop.
You may hate certain laws, but we need some form of social control to stop Jamal from robbing and cletus from joyriding.

Attached: cop shoots unarmed black bear.png (968x560, 746K)

/thread

They have a few good purposes, beyond that they're a hassle.

Are you one of those old white trailer trash guys that go around filming police in hopes to get an altercation with them on video for YouTube?

whats wrong with doing that?

I'm 36 years old and I have literally never had a negative encounter with a police officer. Try not breaking the law, nigger.

>why would anyone be anti-cop.
its like asking "why would anyone be anti-SS?"

You are literally the most annoying person on planet earth.

annoying is still always better than a cop who goes on a killing spree innocent people

that bumper sticker along with the punisher logo are the biggest bootlicker stickers you can find

Explain your reasoning. Why wouldn't you want a police force?
Do you want people driving 90 in a school zone? Are you in favor of vigilante gangs? Cops may not be your preferred cup of tea, but show me an alternative that will stop some drunks from raping kids without consiquences
Most cops will never have a shooting, justified or otherwise, and almost all lethal uses of force are legitimate. All programs of that scale will have issues and a few bad apples.
This, the punisher is a vigilante

I wonder why the military hates police.

Attached: dontpushitpig.png (720x321, 203K)

Cops are a mixed bag. Plenty are very red pilled dudes could with hilariously dark senses if humor. They are getting a paycheck and having to constantly hide their own opinions on clown world.

That said, cops have a lot of blue pilled beta white knights who have no business doing that job.
Female police are just incompetent and toxic.
Nigger cops get a hard on giving it to whitey.
Oh and there's plenty of fat or midgets that are all tatted up
They are huge tools and shouldn't have a gun.

Feds are a mixed bag too but mostly worse.
If they were hired this decade they are probably a diversity hire. Take from that what you will.
Some older guys are ok.
Lots of women hired since the 90s

The blue line shit is gay as fuck. That's for try hard fags with arm sleeve tattoos.

>unironically against law and order.
Soys need to leave their safe spaces and get robbed and harassed more often.

I sided with the police until 2016. Moreso just because I was against niggers/BLM than anything else, and their shit about cops oppressing nogs is absolutely fake and gay.

But around 2016 is when the Trump rallies really popped off and we had example after example of police standing by and doing nothing while antifa and other violent protestors assaulted people. And this only got worse and worse into 2017, obviously with the biggest example being Charlottesville where they specifically set up the entire affair to cause as much carnage as possible. And then of course there's the FBI who have outed themselves as an anti-white shill organization.

So fuck the police. If they won't protect me, I won't support them.