First the discord trannies and now this?

First the discord trannies and now this?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x853, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1iZXwzaGDTs7Q/kj1y2Ouw==/page/1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"succeeded"

Attached: aPYR8og_460s.jpg (460x444, 21K)

Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded

This, if anything they succeeded in making me hate some irrelevant fucking dog eating Gook’s guts.reaaly with the faggot ass jannies would do their job and push the Yang shilling into a general.

Nice fake news

Attached: 64928EB8-9923-44A7-94E0-DA127A7C0804.jpg (211x239, 18K)

I don't even think it's necessarily about whether they succeeded. It's more about them even trying in the first place.

Based pscopbiac telling THE TRUTH as he always does. MAGa

>"And succeeded"
They just made everyone hate them and yang even more

Attached: 1464234234353435.jpg (302x306, 24K)

Attached: part1 - Copia.jpg (789x863, 91K)

Attached: part2.jpg (907x581, 57K)

Shill agreeing with other is not succeeding.

Attached: 6A3D9661-AE39-4B3F-B9FE-4CA43020EF93.png (651x624, 103K)

>and succeeded

Attached: 1534141563863.png (505x505, 351K)

thanks to the mods in advance for banning yang/tranny general, good shit dudes

This is very clever, by making the bold claim of "they succeeded" it will challenge Jow Forums to prove that statement wrong. Thus motivating anti-yang sentiment on Jow Forums without having to do a single thing personally.

As for the objective truth, Jow Forums is done supporting US political candidates. For those boomers who only came in 2016 this comes as a shock to their sensibilities "whaddyamean you dont actually support US(Israel) politics!!!!" but for the rest its just a return to form.

The justified hatred of the US and Zog machine re-emerging as board culture, and memes mostly being a way to mock and/or poke fun at the hopeless situation of us all. The boomers actually help the Yang memes by getting offended by them, which makes more people desire to make them to continue laughing at the boomers.

It's amazing to me how assblasted the left is by Jow Forums. So many dollars spent shilling. So many hours spent shilling by useful idiots.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oh6eqvTYdK1u8pdul_540.png (488x693, 218K)

>when the first post is also the best post

>succeeded

Attached: Andrew Yang from Star wars.jpg (474x468, 44K)

There were no "discord leaks"
It was a /ptg/ zio-shill false flag.

Attached: 1552172336200.jpg (587x645, 65K)

The thing I always find funny is that Jow Forums, and to a lesser extent/pol/, are basically harmless nowadays. People want to say we single-handedly got Trump elected, but we didn't. They also want to say we're fueling the alt-right and all this other shit. Jow Forums hasn't done shit in years, at least on a large scale, yet they're still a boogeyman.

I heard some faggot with a fake southern accent call Rush today and talk about being on the "Yang Gang"

Its so obvious. I can't believe people fall for this crap.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1iZXwzaGDTs7Q/kj1y2Ouw==/page/1/

>46 results found for this image on Jow Forums alone since March 7th

Make sure to read all the contents of the posts too. All seething fucking tranny posting.

Hey leftypol

That’s the thing about being anonymous; nobody knows who the fuck is posting...

>JACK POSOBIEC
I fucking knew this dumb faggot was on here shilling constantly. For those of you who don't know Posobiec is a literal CIA nigger he worked for the US government intelligence agency and its fucking hilarious how he is still posted on here time and time again.

Attached: 1547982399675.png (740x565, 256K)

>and succeeded.

Irritated as fuck

All of the discords are still up

Attached: 1551886132837.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

they succeeded in people raising attention to the dudes blaring negatives, and again if you vote democrat at this point you're hopelessly fucking retarded.

Only a dumbass leftist trying to sound cryptic would type that

Yea that pic totally shows he is CIA

The biggest thing it's done lately is absorb leftist resources. The shilling is incredibly intense now. Imagine how many hours and dollars have gone into it at this point. I imagine Aoc threads have been in the thousands. What a colossal amount of time spent trying to keep the lid on contrary opinions. No wonder the left has no ideas to sell, and all their politicians and pundits can muster is toramp up the gibs promises and call trump racist for the millionth time.

seems like all of these john birch type cuckservatives are (((government))) agents

They succeeded because trump has become another do nothing politician. If Twitter went out of business he’d have to actually go outside and see how maga country is doing.

ARe you retarded? This place just keeps getting more and more fucking retarded as the day goes on. Go look at his fucking profile you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1535077047524.png (270x39, 4K)

Fpbp. These shills don't seem to realise they can't mislead us. Not only are they obvious every time, but when this place has absolute freedom it becomes impossible to suppress the truth. Flood it with memes, flood it with propaganda, flood it with shit, that golden truth can still be seen. This place has a collective consciousness, even if idividuals don't see it.

Attached: image.jpg (554x558, 103K)

Project harder

I succeeded at filtering out 18 threads with one word.

Yang vs Bernie 2020!! MAGA

Attached: 1552317278782.png (400x349, 186K)

So I'm right

>he’d have to actually go outside and see how maga country is doing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies

Here you go, straight up wikipedia evidence that you're a fucking shill.

>Stop abandoning The Zognald! He's only trying to protect our greatest ally!

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 10K)

I can't wait for "17 intelligence agencies say Russia was behind Yang".

Succeeded how? I haven't seen any genuine threads where someone was converted or became more susceptive to voting for Yang. It's all just rabid shitposting and I haven't had any of my questions answered when I post in them.

> and succeeded
Lol by what metric did they succeed exactly?

Exactly. It's amazing to me how much time has been spent trying to turn Jow Forums into another leftist hugbox, when they have failed at every step. They can't possibly accept opinions other than their own and it makes them seethe.

What in the fuck are you right about? That he isn't a CIA nigger? Hes an intelligence officer you stupid faggot. He says it right in his own fucking profile. Go look up his name I'm pretty fucking sure he has a wikipedia article on him.

>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>Posobiec
>Styx

I feel like this shill op was the litmus test of controlled opposition e-celebs and they all failed miserably.

>succeeded
Somehow they made a chink unappealing to a chink like me. How funny.

Supporting yang sucks tge oxygen away from the radical left. Of course we love yang

He is literally the IDW candidate

This board is total shit. I seriously need to stop coming here.

Sums it up xD

Do these people really think they're getting 1k a month if he gets elected? Or that 1k a month is even enough to live on by yourself?

If people wasted time and money trying to drum up support on Jow Forums, they're pretty fucking stupid This isn't 2016.

The golden truth? What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

>"succeeded"
>20 threads spammed by the same 5 poster and bumped by the exact same 5 spergs ad infinitum
yeah what a great success.

kys (((Jack)))

>People are growing weary with Donald constantly sucking Israeli cock
>Clearly this means the Yang Gang nonsense is working and the two are related

>Be Yang
>Hire """meme scientists""" to attempt subverting Jow Forums
>Outsource poos and JIDF to endlessly spam the board
>"Well golly-gee I guess Jow Forums is YangGang now"
200IQ

>jack posobiec
you know you are doing something right when the alt lite is melting down over yang. also, r/the_donald has the biggest political server on discord.

Attached: Screenshot (73).png (1625x1659, 231K)

Fpbp.

I WANT MY NEETBUX REEEE

THOUSAN DORRA

Attached: Yng Gng.jpg (2259x1387, 140K)

As shitty as this place is, everywhere else is worse

They're not sending their best

Attached: 1552192131956.png (1315x797, 129K)

Checked and I am again reminded that conservatives dont seem to be spending their time shitting up lefty boards, because we aren't dependent on an ideology that makes engage in mental gymnastics 24/7 until we wind up cutting off our dicks.

Everyone of these pundits are just butthurt faggots.

> 2016

Trump only got so popular because of Russian bots and agents!

> 2019

Yang only got so popular because of organized discord ops!!!

We live in a world where these sheltered pundits who get paid money to sit around and spin information believe that whenever they're wrong and they start losing , there is some sort of psyop going on by their opponent instead of people genuinely changing their minds. Jack Posobiec should do us all a favor and gas himself.

Attached: gas yourself.jpg (375x366, 14K)

What is a discord tranny?

Attached: A1D3545F-2378-44F1-84FB-7B0BE408F61A.jpg (1003x1024, 118K)

Remember, they all share the same brain cell, so if that one person thinks he won, they all will.

Attached: 1519453052278.png (512x512, 199K)

The only shill e-clebs there is Posobiec is a literal intel agent.

We have a better chance of getting 1k/mo than getting the fucking wall with Zognald, that’s for sure

Attached: 9FF58994-2910-49EA-8E4F-ED0158C640A1.png (509x484, 256K)

Cope

Attached: 1551863814770.png (665x704, 442K)

>Shit up the board for a week
>Everyone calls them Discord trannies
>Ha ha! We succeeded!

Fuck you, trannies.

Styx is literally the only one who knows these are shills
The rest are either in on it or ignorant boomers

>and succeeded
>being this fucking new

Attached: Newfag.jpg (610x598, 46K)

>succeeded
By that you mean piss everyone off and spamming threads for the past week?
This shit happens almost weekly now. They spam a lefty candidate (Horseface, BASED Somalian brother fucker, no refunds Bernie) to an ludicrous degree. I don’t even know what they’re even trying to accomplish aside from making people hate them.

Attached: 8694A2D9-ED64-4B56-B926-BC7298D2BD87.jpg (960x604, 71K)

Sure thing, tranny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
>Posobiec is a lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer. He served several tours in the Naval Reserves from 2010 to 2017, including a deployment at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base. In March 2017 Posobiec resigned from his Office of Naval Intelligence position, saying that his support for Trump led to a "toxic work environment".
>Posobiec describes himself as a "Republican political operative".
Kek. Not only glowing nigger but also fellow MIGApede.

>have super secret discord dedicated to discretely raiding Jow Forums
>/ptg/ shills always manage to find and infiltrate and leak screencaps whenever Jow Forums starts turning on Trump
>IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP YOU'RE A TRANNY SHILL

Just give it up faggots.

>Rabbi Shlomo Buxbaum Goldstein
how can you not tell this is a fake discord log? You know that is absolutely a Jow Forums user and if it were a legit leftist discord they wouldnt have allowed him in the first place.

The only thing they succeeded in is in bolstering my filter.

Or,with arrogant dickheads like Jack out there pretending they have the first fucking clue as to what goes on here, it is going to actually make us shill for yang just to piss all those cucks off.
I'm honestly leaning towards going full retard.

Zionist shabbos goy Trump is better.
MIGA.

Morons.

Attached: 1547733543037.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

You tell me, tranny.

Wake up faggot

Knew something was up. The last two days were pure of forced facebook tier memes. Shameful

Attached: SCAM_GANG_0.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

The most embarrassing part is they think they're succeeding because they get called out.

pic related

Attached: 15513454363453.png (341x617, 53K)

This

Hopefully these cretins aren't accepted when they inevitably try to grift yanggang

Checked. First time I've ever apples a filter. Shilling is one thing, but that yang garbage really put me off, and I actually enjoyed the canada is collapsing threads. So low bar.

this. anyone who isn't a neocon or neolib but is interested in politics simply does not exist to these people. they don't understand why posters here are not happy with the establishment and don't want anyone to destroy their fragile views. the establishment doesn't understand how people will always go for radical policies or ideas to save this country in their eyes before it eventually falls apart. yang doesnt work? we are just gonna latch onto the next radical anti-establishment candidate.

Attached: 1552087605962.png (680x568, 318K)

It's not a leftist discord, it's a Yang discord

Attached: 1551892602834.png (942x412, 46K)

These MIGA faggots are so stupid.
It's not about YANG specifically, it's about spreading awareness that UBI is the future, and politicans who deny this are typically (almost always) ZOG controlled shills that want the youth to be wageslaves for Israel forever.
(((THEY))) Want automatons to BOOST labor, not replace it.
Yang Gang is fighting for workers. Automatons should replace the need for wageslavery. Replace 100% of workers with robots, not ditch 50% to die and keep the other 50% to make 150% productivity with robots.

Attached: dudejustbeaboomer.jpg (750x790, 250K)

It was an obvious raid. Raids are not a new thing here. Nobody "succeeded." I do wish more of the threads had been deleted, though. It was annoying.

>Tranny shills are just a boogeyman
>b-but muh /ptg/
Nice hypocracy

What's equally as embarrassing is that they don't even hide it. They keep using the word incel when we all know it's only trannies that use that term.

Unironic former Trump supporter current Yang Gang lieutenant here. AMA

wait are you and the Serb saying the golden truth is Trump? jfc

/ptlgbt/ getting desperate. can’t you see that trumps base here is itching for someone new

2/13/2019

Obvious fake is obvious. Yang posting was non-existent mid February.

Friendly reminder that there are several oldfags running an op to doxx these faggots.

>and succeeded
Is the fucking retard incapable from telling one user from another.
We have ID's there's no fucking excuse.

Yang is better than the rest of Democrats... but he probably wont beat Trump.

I sent him a dollar.

Holy shit