I think we can all agree this is the most accurate rate Europe map on Jow Forums

Attached: 989.png (1616x1000, 107K)

>Implying

Attached: 1552326526550.png (1616x1000, 108K)

>implying

Attached: 1552326526550.png (1616x1000, 96K)

KARA

Long ago, Lithuania and Armenia were much bigger and more influential than they are now. They were displaced by Russia and Turkey, respectively.

Kek the state of B*ltoids

Why does everybody rank Belgium that low?

>The FAGGOT hides behind a memeflag

Many such cases!

What the heck has Palestine done?

>the state of turkroach "education" depicted perfectly

Attached: f22.png (1616x1000, 110K)

Imagine measuring historical impact with modern day borders. Low IQ map. Austria should also be dark green.

For that matter, the Bulgarians had several empires too, and invented the Cyrillic script used by Eastern Europe. Sure, they've been useless recently, but still.

Portugal, Greece and Russia should be deep green. Netherlands should be light green.

Lebanon (Phoenicians) invented alphabet
also Israel/Palestine is very overrated , what did they give to humanity?
Iraq (Mesopotamia) yellow?

>Ukraine
>Red

Italy is the only country with cultural impact in Europe
the rest is nordcucks who adopted italian technology

>posting from a spanish speaking country
>speaking english

>speaking english

Maybe because it didn't exist until 200 years ago? And because their only achievement was eating some niggers in Congo.

>speaking english

wow imagine that a bunch of south americans learned english in case its necessary. britbongs are retarded

He said everyone who isn't Italy is a 'nordcuck' is the point my border jumping friend.

Attached: f23.png (1616x1000, 105K)

>crusader
>middle east isnt relevant

Relevant parts is.

What did Ukraine do? You had Rus, then a vassal of Lithuania, then of Poland, then of Russia with a bit of "independence" during the Great Northern war. It should be orange at best.

The World is equally relevant.

Attached: 5tcalao917921.jpg (1280x800, 180K)

thank you for correcting Sweden, occupied Germany ffs

Attached: 1550442379811.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

Poland and Hungary should be in light green. If it wasn’t for them, Europe would have been Muslim or Commie far earlier and history would have changed for the worse

This

t. blasjkowiz

> sweden not high tier
> helleniotopia not highest tier
Dum map

>>puts Turkey in green and Greece in a different color
But Sweden is in a avg historical account and again Greece ever having less historical or European impact compared to Turkey...

GTFO FAGGOT - sage

Attached: 4B9318DF-05D4-4BD2-9EFD-4A1334DCEC49.jpg (600x883, 219K)

>turkroach is green
this is why this shitty map is retarded. most of those country borders didn't even exist in the past

>muh Sweden
Nordcucks pls, yellow is the best you could possibly hope for

Poland (unironically) is the most important country in Europe and it shaped the whole continent

Attached: 2014PB_stock_guarana.jpg (2592x1944, 1.96M)

portugal should be dark green, we dealt with kikes easily, plus made the brits drink tea to shill out...

Attached: European Impact.png (1616x1000, 105K)

this .. how the hell is Portugal light green? OP is a fucking retard

Attached: 6-1.jpg (800x351, 25K)

You may be right about Hungary, but with Poland its a total bullshit. Poland tried to eat as much clay as possible while Soviets was in civil war. Poles got too greedy and got pushed back all the way to Warsaw, scored a nice victory there and Soviets were unable to advance any more due to massive assault of white army in their south so they peace out with Poland. Though that Polish borders(at least eastern part) should have stayed that way =/

Pilsudki was a cuck, Dmowski should have taken charge and executed every Ukrainian, Belorussian and lice ridden shtetl kike in polish territory

Attached: F1A2E014-8CC5-4A87-AB56-1F0EC38FE919.jpg (431x696, 112K)

there is more, recently there was published more profs cristovão colombo was portuguese, prossibly a portuguese agent...

Piłsudski was a piece of shit, leftist shill and Jewish bitch. Everything that's happening to West right now is because of his student (Joseph Beck) decision to fight for ZOG

fuck this retarded country, hope it will get destroyed in a civil war

Attached: ag455tyg.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Gotta get at least some credit for inventing gravity.

It didn't exist until about 200 years ago and didn't do anything since then except kill a bunch of congolese and be invaded by Germans twice.

I think the Dutch might deserve to be light green

Attached: Accomplishments by Country.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Czechia should be yellow, and Croatia should be orange. Otherwise pretty good.

rude desu

Justify a claim when you make one

>Historical impact
who cares? And what is cuckstorical impact anyway?

Austria should be dark green, Turkey light green. Rest is about correct

Update, with a few amendments; notably Netherlands to light green. Also mistakes with Tunisia and Palestine in OP have been rectified. I'm not convinced to change Sweden to light green.

Attached: 989.png (1616x1000, 107K)

Czechia is pretty much the successor state of Bohemia, a pretty significant medieval power that had power struggles with Austria and Prussia, and had the head of the Holy Roman Empire for some time. It should at least be orange, but I'd say yellow.
As for Croatia, it was a significant local rival of Serbia, and their power struggle pretty much defined the breakup of Yugoslavia, so I think they should be raised above the lesser Yugoslavian nations.

But who are you?

why are you doing this to me?

Attached: 1529459941080.jpg (793x786, 67K)

Points valid and taken

Attached: European Impact.png (1616x1000, 105K)

I like your thinking of taking Austria and Hungary sort of together. Half our history after settling is intertwined with theirs.

The one true map is finally here

Attached: 1552224991388.png (1616x1000, 104K)

Lads, i'm so happy Italy is dark green in all pics :))

Are you fucking retarded? Canada wouldn't even exist without Spain discovering America.
>But muh Cristobal Colon
Apart from him it was an spaniard expedition you leaf faggot.

Attached: 1491514887437.png (1819x1424, 1.92M)

Gay map.

Portugal cleearly diserves dark green status.

Belgium is not even a nation.
It's a half Dutch and half French country created in 1830 just to be a buffer between France and Germany.
And now, it is the HQ of the E.U.

That abomination must be erased from the map of Europe.

>that trip
Everything ok Pedro?

True.
Portugal and Austria clearly diserve Dark Green status.
As well as Greece, for the old days.

I’m agreeing with Portugal they started the Europeans slave trade and were the more advanced sailors that started the spice trade. And they got to Japan first.

What has Sweden done?

The Nordcucks are a joke.

I'm messing with the leaflet Oliver as all of them are chinks. I though Jow Forums would appreciate.

Attached: 1469139193854.jpg (273x200, 9K)

Portugal and Greece are misrepresented. They might be Mediterranean lil' countries, but they have a shit-ton of history. The Portuguese Empire was huge, and Greece was like the US are today, but in the Ancient Age.

Oh user, If you only knew...

Actually, just our last stand in our latest colonial war should award us dark green status.

If you knew some of those stories, user...

Attached: Portuguese Supremacy.jpg (766x972, 231K)

Yeah I notce you faggots whine like bitches about any map that doesnt have you dark green. I kinda just made you as such so I don't get a legion of you proud faggots harassing me about it.

That's just being mean to the Slavs...

"Canada" was discovered in 1473 by us.
Kek.

>netherlands austria bohemia hungary denmark somehow average
>russia high
>turkey maximum in EUROPEAN heritage
back to learning history with you

We got everywhere first. Or almost.

Attached: Half of Pol's dreams.jpg (1156x846, 384K)

Enjoy the niggers

Much better my Nigel

Half of the homeland of the original Franks.

>low historical impact

Okay.

Yeah, but like the vikings you didn't do nothing with that discovery.

Attached: Frog.png (800x800, 394K)

We were kings.

Attached: 1552326526550.png (1616x1000, 106K)

The only true map here. Grecoromans literally created Western Europe, therefore only Greece and Italy can be top tier. Middle Easterners had little impact on European culture therefore they're irrelevant.

Attached: image.jpg (1616x1000, 889K)

We tried to colonise it.
It was very cold and fucking distant and the Brits went there in 1507 and there was it.
We still sent lots of people to colonise it - many Spaniards went there too - but most European countries recognised our right to it up untill you took us in 1580.

And that's when Britain jacks off with its real colonisation of that area.

Attached: FINLANDIA.jpg (700x990, 173K)

Maybe Greece should be dark green too?

Portugal not dark green, good joke,even Greece should be and netherlands should be light green at least.

Attached: civilization_world_map959592.png (1616x1244, 129K)

this thread was made by some meditrash mutt

Attached: 98.png (1616x1000, 106K)

lul

Now this is some comic relief

Attached: 1543513903824.jpg (500x492, 96K)

putting other countries on the same level as rome or greece is just wrong, since we're basically just their offspring

This one is much better.

Attached: Improved Europe Map.png (1616x1000, 109K)

I think Greece's credit for creating civilisation is overrated.

Without Rome it would have all been forgotten.

It's a completely unbiased, not-a-BASED-X-country map. Do not question it's credibility.

Kek!!!!

Exactly, it was just like that!
Best post!

Attached: Lolz Quim.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Cope more Henrique

Well done OP you have succeeded in causing maximum butthurt 10/10

>Turkey
Disgusting

Fuck forgot image
This one always makes me laugh

Attached: 1552091982636.jpg (667x410, 61K)

This. Rome > Greece

>imagine unironically believing in this