I have decided that I am now anti-vax... because I want a ton of people to die from otherwise preventable diseases

I have decided that I am now anti-vax... because I want a ton of people to die from otherwise preventable diseases.

7.7 billion people (most of which are stupid assholes) is too damn many.

We've killed HALF the world's animals and are destroying the planet otherwise, so we deserve to be next.

Attached: syringe.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmosmagazine.com/biology/unvaccinated-boy-spends-weeks-in-intensive-care-after-developing-tetanus
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/03/typhus-tuberculosis-medieval-diseases-spreading-homeless/584380/
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalloestrogen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed.

Too bad you won't get shit, because you'll just stay healthy with no side effects and will live to 101 years

>Meme flag
I'll bite anyway.
Other people that are vaccinated won't die from you not being vacinated.
You only pose a danger to other unvaccinated.
That is either because they are ill to begin with so their immune system can not handle the vaccine, or other schizos like you.

cosmosmagazine.com/biology/unvaccinated-boy-spends-weeks-in-intensive-care-after-developing-tetanus

That actually makes sense. I fully support your decision and right to control over your own life. Since vaccines are effective I don't have to worry.

Then the old fucks in the way hanging onto life and other unvaccinated idiots can die.

This.

I think what you actually want is autism.

Attached: BD350A22-6892-4CE4-B300-C1A3C14DBCAD.jpg (363x363, 53K)

>Meme flag

>2019
>still thinking vaccines cause autism

Autism is often caused by mumps, a disease preventable by... vaccines!

Enjoy your clear ignorance of thinking vaccines cause autism from having been easily brainwashed by Russian disinfo, Putincuck.

>I have decided that I am now...
...a jewish shitposter with a memeflag. Plant

Anti vax trend is the best thing invented for killing people off.

I don't normally post to Jow Forums, so I don't know about your dumb, assumptive meme and chose to select something neutral since a "flag" was forced upon me.

See:

for the Jewish plant shitposter... even though he's right.

>from having been easily brainwashed by Russian
>battshit crazy
>the post

it's the opposite vaccines is the crowd control!

Attached: EA2356F9-5F65-4D05-9AB9-344FC2E77699.jpg (222x250, 15K)

Then why do Jews vaccinate so little? Really makes you think.

>Good for you, Goyim, but not for us.

Attached: 1E4B9AF2-0C70-47C9-B74E-CAE3097282A0.jpg (1242x1471, 891K)

Russians have been distracting us and turning us against each other for a long while now with topics such as: cut vs. uncut, flat earth, hollow earth, Trump being a good thing, chem trails, fluoridated water, lizard people, deep state, etc.

...because they're isolationist.

See: Israel.

Attached: 1547721237938_0.jpg (900x1040, 454K)

>Russians have been distracting us and turning us against each other for a long while now
ya totally it's the (((Russians)))

Attached: 875786467.jpg (607x582, 18K)

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/03/typhus-tuberculosis-medieval-diseases-spreading-homeless/584380/

Do you kniw how many Jews are in Russia? You'd be surprised.

Show me the placebo-controlled, double-blind studies proving that vaccines are effective at preventing disease. Oh, right, they don't exist....

Now go get your neurotoxin, formaldehyde, and aborted fetal tissue injection, retard.

This is what ignorant, disinfo'd Americans actually think.

Gee, I wonder if diseases like typhus could be the result of poor living conditions and malnutrition?

Diseases preventable by vaccination.

The homeless are often uninsured, derpmeister.

How about you offer vaccines that do not contain these excipients :

I'm still waiting for those double-blind studies...

You're doubly blind to the obvious.

Besides, you seem like a disinfo agent with that sort of talk.

Why don't you perform the studies?

Oh wait, you're an ignorant ameripoor.

They'd be biased anyway if he performed them. He's already been duped.

When Jesus run through your veins you don't need vaccines I guess. Good luck and god be with you when the viruses hit.

Hmmmm, maybe read a history book or two. Your pseudo intellectualism is gonna fall flat really fast friend.

>Autism is often caused by mumps, a disease preventable by... vaccines!
Umm... you realize the significant majority of autistic kids are vaccinated right?...

Attached: 1552244576639.gif (815x815, 818K)

I saw this propaganda circulating recently

What does not being vaccinated have to do with getting tetnus? You're supposed to get a tetnus shot after cutting yourself on rusty metal, doesn't matter if you've vaccinated or not. This exact story could happen to some random family who vaccinated and didn't take their kid to get a tetnus booster after the kid came inside from playing with a cut. This is some of the most shameless propaganda I've seen. Literally trying to give a reason for Vaxxer nuts to be upset about other people not vaccinating.
>omg i dont want to pay the taxes when your kid gets sick!!

Pathetic, dishonest, sad

Just like this. Remember guys; war is peace, slavery is freedom, the government knows what's best for you and has your best interest.

That is something the UN usually tries to hide, why the change?

My scientist wife said this isn't true. She said something about herd vaccination, idk.

ignorance is strength...

So vaccines don't work? Glad we solved that.

We've never had a vaccination rate that qualifies for 'herd immunity'

People should be dropping like flies to all of these scary diseases.

I haven't "caught" so much as a the common cold in nearly a decade. Something tells me I won't be coming down with smallpox anytime soon. Besides, there is no evidence that "viruses" actually exist. These supposed pathogenic viruses have never successfully been isolated from the cell of an infected patient.
neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm

How the fuck is history relevant? Would you like me to research Edward Jenner, father of vaccines, rubbing pus into an incision on a young boy's arm? Sounds very scientific.

The vast majority of fatal diseases were already in serious decline early in the 20th century due to improvements in sanitation and nutrition, BEFORE their vaccines were introduced. How do you explain the disappearance or Scarlet Fever? No vaccine for it has ever been created.

Attached: us-deaths-1900-1965.gif (885x588, 19K)

Someone pull out the effectiveness graphs to show this faggot that vaxs will kill people and not vaxing will give us real immunity
Some gotta die sorry

Antivaxxers are against the staggering volume of vaccines that a baby will be injected with. They are not against vaccines itself

Haven't had a vaccine in a decade AMA

Yes because religious kikes (like religious Christians or Muslims) are not fond of vaccines/science in general. There's really no conspiracy here you fucking boomer.

Only problem is vaccines don't always work. So even if you are vaccinated you could still get a deadly disease.

That plus the excipients must be changed. There's no way you can't make a vaccine work without injecting Aluminium (which has several studies linked with Alzheimer and cognitive deficits) into a newborn whose brain is in early stages of development.

>Umm... you realize the significant majority of autistic kids are vaccinated right?...
Umm... you realise the significant majority of kids in general (autistic or not) are vaccinated right?

Btw Aluminium is also classified as a metalloestrogen, might change the mind of a couple of incels here. This is what they inject babies with and now you wonder why youre an incel silly ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalloestrogen

>There's no way you can't make a vaccine work without injecting Aluminium
Aluminium salts are practically in trace amounts (less than 2 milligrams) in vaccines. You realise that most of the food you consume or water you drink contain trace amounts of aluminium too right?

Not injected directly in bloodstream, you have a gut, liver and kidneys to filter it. And neither are you as small as a newborn baby so your tolerance to toxicity is much higher.

hello thanos

Its only in 29 vaccines good goys. Lmao americans literally inject sugar in babies.

Attached: only29.png (909x418, 50K)

Ehh, you'd first need a little build-up of anti-vaxxers so the diseases can creep into your community. And then it would ravage your community. The dead would be replaced by bringing in vaccinated third-worlders. If this is your idea of winning, you're doing it wrong. Your anti-vaxxing is not going to eradicate the populations in the third world.

And yes, we are the ongoing extinction level event. It's extremely sad, but I try not to think about it because there's nothing I can do about it. Many ecosystems were permanently wrecked by humans before ecosystems were even understood. And now we have the massive populations in shithole countries causing more and more wreckage and do-gooders in the first world enabling it all while swagging a finger at first-worlders.

Based schizio poster shill

this board is 18+

It only gets better. Those who vaccinate are drybrain retards putting their full faith in the Jew-controlled pharmaceutical industry that has no liability whatsoever.

Attached: FAA47930-0EF4-4988-999B-633A9317E60D.jpg (1242x1019, 628K)

If the mass media and reddit/twitter pushes it bigtime....i am skeptical

This list is literally "how much can we get away with without the braindead slaves complaining". Answer : apparently a lot.

you may as well just pop yourself user.

if you actually read about CHO it's pretty fascinating stuff.

Chaotic-Good user

Herd immunity was never intended to cover vaccine mediated immunity as a theory. It was meant to cover naturally acquired immunity. You can never vaccinate enough to get herd immunity from vaccines. Vaccine makers like that.

>wife