Operation YangFag

>What is Operation YangFag?
This is a public, coordinated effort against the shilling of Yang 2020.

>Why do we need a coordinated effort to stop Yang 2020?
The economically retarded are obviously coordinating with each other to push their Anti-Trump, Pro-Communism agenda.

>Ok, I agree, what do I do?
Disregard any Yang 2020 post, consider it an advertisement (as it is, these people are being promised $12k a year, that is pretty much indirect payment), If you must interact, simply call them YangFags, ignore their attempts to meme.

>I still don't see why we need this

These people are attempting to steal Pepe, putting Drumpf on Trump supporters in memes (proving that they have no idea what they are talking about, putting Democrat talking points in with Trump supporters, as if Trump supporters say: Drumpf). If you think these people are going to stop anytime soon, think again, they want their free money.

> What now?

Get these fucking communists off this site, they deserve to hang and dangle. Stop giving them attention, they can't meme, they can't do anything except beg for money, and call free money, "capitalism".

Attached: CoordinatedAttack.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvlsweK7uW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But what about ironic Yang support because Trump hasn't given us enough meme material.

We #yanggang

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-135400_Chrome.jpg (1001x1724, 320K)

Imagine shooting your wad for the 2020 election this early.

shut up faggot
this is a Yang board now, whether you like it or not

Attached: yangsthetic.jpg (1120x630, 375K)

They did choose pink as the main colour. That was a colour psychology 101 mistake. Based on that and things like pic related.... I can't see them lasting desu but good thread / post user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-000946~2.jpg (1080x751, 128K)

>memeflag Coward
Checked.

>hashtag
t.Twitter fag
t. Newfag

Yes? Kek

Now only if you faggots did something about the flagrant miga and Kushner shills here.

Attached: E08BF1D8-8FC4-45B9-942C-295A0D87EF1C.jpg (1000x1294, 233K)

vaporwave Aesthetics.

Attached: 5E9C4961-6675-40F8-A174-4F4202D42513.jpg (1000x1294, 162K)

oh I thought you wanted to see my flag
also, checked

Twatever. vapour doesn't last. More kek

Ah I see ... Fairplay user. Also checked

Cmon guys we #yangwang now, gotta get all 12k of that cock right guys?

Attached: 930009B0-1DE8-405B-8CBF-A27AFA47E56C.jpg (1000x1294, 134K)

Fuck you stupid communist, Get a real job and move out of your parents basement, YangFag.

Where’s the proof these are genuine? This could just be a shitpost that someone printed and scanned

Also it would make no sense for an Israeli org to be pushing the anti trump “miga” angle, especially if this document cautions multiple times not to speak against Israel’s interests. I’m calling bullshit on this

Doesn't look genuine to me, however, I know for a fact these people are coordinating like the image implies.

Tfw Milton Friedman supported ubi.

You do know who that is, right user?

Trump guys are doing the same thing, “shilling” is inescapable now. If you’re shilling for something you believe in you’re just an activist

>Jews trying to topple their cocksucker drumpf
Horrible out of touch images

It's leaked documents about internet astroturfing operations, you certainly won't see any official sources confirming this
But the fact that the points/tasks cohencide with the general shilling on the board the past days, and that Jow Forums is generally a thorn in the jew's side adds credibility to this.
Also we can see what OpSec measures they have put in place to secure their chain of command. As we can see in picrel, they used a method called "Steganography".

KYS user, I don't give a fuck if Trump supported UBI, It doesn't make it a good idea just because someone supports it.

Literally hang and dangle, communist.

Based and Redpilled

Give me my $1K REeeeeEeeeEeEeeEeeEEEEEEE!

Bump

Just by talking about him is making him even more popular, if you want to stop him, stop talking about him. So please continue, keep typing his name.

Not really, YangFag.

lmao, you are afraid of a chink being presidet of the USA. thats fucking amazing.
I hope he wins, then i will cross the boarder, get a cute retarded burger and get my 1k per month.

Lmao. Im probably going to live in a white neighborhood just to laugh at you cucks all day long.

Careful, your brain damage is showing.

I agree we need more antiYang threads but we also need to pepper in more proYang threads to keep everyone on their toes.

>kek
>checked
>oh kek user, checked!
really trying hard to fit in, shill

based

Why the fuck do these documents look printed out and then hastily xeroxed. Seems like 2 touches too far. Calling bullshit on this.

Yes really. I don't give a shit about this dog eating chink, it just seems desperate as to what Jow Forums is doing. you guys aren't even attacking his views like a social credit system, and instead are attacking his live counter, and other made up bullshit which you know won't get you anywhere. What good has the medias attacking of Trump done for him? Absolutely nothing. Same shit here.

youtu.be/pvlsweK7uW0

Post all anti-yang videos.

Nope. Shut it down.
YANG IS LITERALLY HITLER!

Literally you can attack and defeat Yang just by reading the shit he has on his website, but instead you dorks go the MSM media way with made up bullshit like Russia. You are the inexcusable result of your tragedy, eat it up faggots. You will have Yang, why? Because you are fighting so hard against it. You never learn.

If anyone has access to their discord, I would be very interested.

This. Trump has betrayed us into the hands of the jews. There is no peaceful political solution anymore. Trump was the last chance.

Attached: 1552100482528.jpg (960x640, 114K)

Trump is white though. That’s the only reason I voted for him. Yang won’t win. Biden or Booker will