Who is going to supply the troops

In the event of a race war which states white population will supply most troops per capita

Attached: DC4198E9-D976-44AA-B283-F2822A8C2D9A.jpg (1600x1000, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Troops wouldn’t participate in a race war. It’ll be Qanon retards vs Tariq nasheed fans.

got you senpai

Attached: Insurgencies 2020's.png (4252x2646, 1.61M)

It's not hard; just cut the cities off from rail roads and traffic.
The Democrats will cave in about a week.

Which side do I join?

Attached: 2fcd278016c4f0041c8321981df3ca23.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Per capita it will be California

The dead side

California and Texas will be the greatest supplier of Hispanic and Black troops and the rust belt and the Midwest will be the greatest supply of white troops.

Maine. 94.4% white.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population

Attached: 1536202404436.png (2450x2622, 1.24M)

Pennsylvania and New York

>funtip: the nazi party was funded by 2 jewish banks in germany, the french, and the americans

>blacks and spics will fight in an organized force
unless the jews organize them, it will just be a white militia putting down animals.

Wrong. It would look a lot like the Spanish civil war from ww2. Madrid was besieged by fascist forces for over 2 years and never surrendered until the end.

spics would never fight alongside niggers
they are killing each other in Cali every day

This is not 1954 people will cave 3 days after utilities are shut off.

That's why we would win easily

You’ve already lost give it up already

Go fuck yourself, jewboy

Nobody will fight. We leave in a self satisfied society in which we have haves and have more, not have and have nots. Nobody will put their satisfied livlihoods at risk for the sake of the race

Yeah right, even though the most liberal parts of our country control the coasts and the rest of you idiots want to cut off the border with a wall essentially locking you away from access to the rest of the world...good play moron

You act like all whites would be in on your side of this stupidity...

non whites will side against europeans, don´t doubt about that,

no
I have never met a latino who liked niggers

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-from-california-city-rios-spi (837x644, 543K)

Qtards aren't racist you dumb kike, they love niggers and spics and rats like yourself.

Ok pol. Redpill me on global warming.

True? False? Personally i think they are bullshit but i don't know good the subject. I need serious proofs.

Attached: OkPol.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

If global warming is so bad, why do they never attack the global shipping industry or outsourcing jobs to the third world? Why do their solutions never punish India or China?

Attached: Shipping CO2.jpg (1280x810, 81K)

I heard it was because the sun is sperging out

because blacks are the only ones that fight back in those street gang control stuff. they are criminals all the way. Whits organizazing would have to be serbian style, waffen, arditi etc.