Don't forget to Register as a Democrat!

>Where's my /yanggang/ at!
usa.gov/register-to-vote
wikihow.com/Become-a-Registered-Democrat

Attached: D1PROfBXgAItyQx.jpg (674x504, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/army-misses-2018-recruiting-goal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm.... I mean, honestly I've been a democrat longer than I've been a republican. I only did the republican thing for Trump.
But Yang is CIA isn't he?
Or does he work for Pooh Bear (aka China's President, Winnie the Pooh lookalike)

no.
Yang is commie.
supported by jannies and gook moot.

Don't you want this?
Reach out and vote for it!

Attached: 1223709.jpg (1280x853, 413K)

Why are all the non-americans shilling for #yangwang

>supporting an Obama stooge

No

Attached: 1552109214017.png (750x1334, 744K)

Thanks, my dude.

YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR?

Attached: 1552185790312.jpg (2259x1387, 140K)

What is his plan for military benefits? Is he really planning on just screwing over disabled vets? Because that is fucked. And what about BAH? Does that count? Not enough info, not a well though out plan until this is addressed.

>Don't you want this?

Attached: YANGGANG.png (1000x667, 366K)

fuck those welfare queen Israeli hitmen

dude free money lmao

"Fuck the troops." Let's see if that policy actually goes over well with the working class he's trying to court support from.

do you need to register as a democrat in the primaries? what states are open primary and what states are closed? closed primaries are the primaries where only members of the democrat party can vote.

colonies of boys inhabiting single houses
pulling $1000 a piece per month
10 lads $120,000 a year perma lan party

fuck off dot head

Can I register?

ARE YOU READY user?

Attached: IMG_4691.jpg (564x564, 68K)

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we yang gang we yang gang we yang gang we yang gang

What is his plan for military benefits? Is he really planning on just screwing over disabled vets? Because that is fucked. And what about BAH? Does that count?
>But they can choose either/or
Ok but they barely get more than that, which means they would have been better off never joining and not getting that disability. They joined without knowing that would be a choice and the same goes for the active duty soldiers now. Will they get a free chance to quit the military no matter where they were in the world because the US has changed? It's the same thing he preached about with truckers so he's not solving the problem, he's shifting it onto our nations troops. Seriously, if his plan is to fuck over soldiers than fuck him, he won't get anywhere.

boo hoo welfare queen. their are better ways to serve this country than soak up gibs in the desert so you can protect israel.

Attached: 1551591631517.png (553x700, 461K)

"Fuck the troops" is a bold strategy to win over those staunchly patriotic middle Americans

the working class isn't gonna full for the "support the troops" zog meme anymore. everyone can clearly see that it's a ploy to get the masses to defend intervention at all cost. their is nothing patriotic about supporting a military that doesn't defend america.

Attached: 1549895376852.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

>muh gibs
don't like the fact that benefits are taken away from the mlitary? then don't join. simple as that.

You clearly don't spend much time around the working class in middle America and the south. And while "support the troops" has died down, no one is going to get behind a "fuck the troops" message. We are talking about their families here.

>if you don't want to give free shit to the troops for fucking around on a base for 4 years in the middle east, you are anti-american
nice logic retard

If that's the case, then soldiers need to be given a free pass to quit no matter where they are in the world and free from consequence since his plan is to break the contract.

Good luck winning people over with this

Be American before you shitpost.

I coverted my kid to yanggang he will have his high school converted in 24hrs

bug gang is silent on this I see

i lived in wisconsin and through out the midwest retard, everyone can see through the military propaganda that it's ploy to make sure america can never pull out of war. early 2000s propaganda doesn't work anymore. you aren't gonna fool people into thinking they are defending america anymore if they know they are only a means for profit of the military industrial complex.
>implying these people were ever gonna vote red anyway
the military is pozzed up too

foxnews.com/us/army-misses-2018-recruiting-goal

Attached: 1551045332962.png (960x960, 1.68M)

You live in Wisconsin and also through out the midwest? Wow, you sure must have a lot of houses! Definitely sound like a working class individual and not a fake ass shill. Hate to break to you but no, ordinary people will never get behind the "fuck the troops" candidate.

I'm completely persuaded now, I want to become an unironic democrat , how can I join antifa too ? They're based freedom fighters . Also who cares about the browning of America, It's civic open borderism that counts, and the protection of the Jewish class within America.

Yang GANG ! gimme that oobi $1K so I can unironically buy Gold.

Hopefully his plan is to execute zogbots

I switched to Democrat registration only so I can vote the primary. Maybe we can choose who runs against Trump.

Still voting for Trump 2020 President though.

Only certain states im pretty sure

Attached: cr.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

yeeee boooooiiii YANG GANG GANG 2020

Attached: 1541443865083.png (531x660, 379K)

wisconsin is part of the rust belt you fucking retard what are you talking about? im from a rust belt town with a huge factory plant where a round of layoffs shoot crime up and this is an 82% white state. are you a boomer who thinks every blue state is a coastal elite libtard world? working class people aren't gonna to enlist in the military anymore as the numbers have shown because they know the true intentions of the military. not giving you faggots benefits for work anyone can do doesn't mean "fuck the troops" you fucking welfare queen. we are just sick of paying for your bullshit.

yes it does work and always will.

it only briefly lost steam because americans were tired of the muslim black president( he is not muslim) sending their kids over to the middle east.

you bet your ass Trump or any white american can sell a war... especially if god forbid, there is an incident to really piss off the homefront.

we and other neocon dislikers are a small drop in the ocean of american voters, most of us dont vote, we dont have enough money to even hold a fundraiser for a congressman.

once in a while some one holds a rally and basically no one goes, they sit around and talk libertarianism( which is funny cuz war is a ok in that philosophy).

anyways... any one got that spicy new meme of trump with the mini head on here.... i want to show my friend it.

He's really terrible.

If these Yang shills keep it up, I'll actually vote for anyone who will make sure Yang doesn't get anywhere near the white house.

Attached: 1551515441652.png (631x464, 47K)

Can you not read? Typical. You said you live in Wisconsin and also all throughout middle America. You can't follow your own words? And you are completely delusional if you think people are going to get behind screwing over disabled vets, it's just not going to happen. Cry all you want to, boo hoo, faggot.

fuck off migapede

Attached: ax9eiito52f21.jpg (794x395, 87K)

Andrew Yang is a chinese state sponsored communist and a seditious authoritarian threat to american liberty. He should be hanged.

Seriously I will vote for whoever the Democrat front runner is to make sure Yang never wins.

Attached: 46of5qC7z.jpg (1125x2436, 412K)

i don't know, the anti-iraq war protests were the biggest protests of all times and publicly exposed the american military-industrial complex machine. while it's true that the right in america has little many public anti-war supporters, it doesn't mean that the left or even the moderates will be supporting any type of war. we are at the point where any moves toward a new invasion will be scrutinized so they have to take baby steps again

SAGE

No one is voting for this stupid chink.

You just don't get it, retard. sad!

>no one deserves to get $1000 a year
>but the people who fought for zog or did vocational work in the military for 4 years get free everything!

Attached: 1549650176779.jpg (645x773, 45K)

wisconsin IS middle america dumbfuck. why do you think it's not?

Don't you remember the dems are for open borders such as this azn faggot?

Attached: Stop yang.jpg (1780x1452, 835K)

He is one of the least popular candidates with a zero pol rating. We are choosing Trumps opponent.

republicans are just as open border

Attached: 1551843167947.jpg (1347x1448, 891K)

shhht

>And
And
>And
And
What does this word mean? Is English even your first language?

>Migapede

Attached: Yang mutt npc.png (758x624, 84K)

>strawman: the photo
try harder kike shill

Attached: 1222155.jpg (1160x629, 173K)

Attached: 2vpz0r.jpg (666x500, 151K)

>orange man good
>he give money to Israel
>if you don't like giving money to Israel you are sheep!

shlomo your dumb shill tactics aint working try something new

Attached: 12213123.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

>people call Trump supporters dumb for supporting someone who said they'd build a wall
>meanwhile there are actual sub IQ inbred retards ITT who legitimately believe the government will give them $12,000 every year

Zoomers are actually excited about this cringe shit FLOSS LMAO

Attached: IMG_3061.jpg (750x815, 273K)

How much of a nigger do you have to be to want to get (non existent) gibs from a liberal regressive gook.

Attached: todd is better than yang.jpg (758x1024, 116K)

im actually registering as a democrat. rep (((nadler))) is my district guy. I plan on not only working for the dems, but going to the convention. hopefully I can cultivate trust and learn the inside scoop.

t. friend worked on the Ossof campaign in georgia. look how well that did.

Fuck trump. What is with you Yangoloids assuming his haters are Trump supporters.

Attached: Fuck off chink.jpg (1024x598, 222K)

you are right miga friend. we should give gibs to Israel instead!

Attached: 221215.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Yang Gang 2020

$1000
Trump can keep rimming Jews

Attached: trump (1).jpg (748x631, 57K)

why are you so butthurt that middle class americans don't want to fight for zog anymore? i tell you that people here don't want to enroll to die for corporate profits and you get mad that i "dont support the troops" anymore

Yeah really sad.

Imagine voting for this idiot.

Attached: 36J5Z014.jpg (640x423, 112K)

>the shill stirs as his lies are exposed

yeah rim gooks nao

>Typical requirements of registration are U.S. citizenship (natural born or naturalized), being 18 years old on election day, and not having been declared mentally incompetent
>Register as a democrat
pick one and only one.

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

You people are so delusional.

Attached: pHS7z.png (625x579, 134K)

you're both shills, fuck out of here ya dumb kikes

$1000

Watching your sellout country die on your own terms rather than the kikes

Attached: yang gang.png (856x866, 978K)

for about 2 years only tho.

they were dead and forgotten when occupy wall street went down, some people brought it up at occupy, but it died there too.

Ron Paul 2012 served to remind future politicans that idealogy of that nature will not be tolerated.

i saw what they did to Paul and I thought.... why are they letting Trump be in the center of all the debates? why are they giving him so much coverage?

It was the opposite of how they treated Ron....

>Yang is commie.
no. Yang is centrist.
>supported by jannies and gook moot.
and that's a good thing.

Attached: asianmoot.jpg (640x692, 53K)

so why is military recruitment down in the midwest and throughout america in general? don't act like people would want to willingly go to Iraq or Afghanistan

Attached: 1552078965205.jpg (960x465, 55K)

Yang is pro gun control pro globohomo and a fully pozzed liberal Democrat, but zoomers here keep falling for the astroturfing

Yang Wangs
>Yang Wangs
Yang Wangs
>Yang Wangs
Yang Wangs
>Yang Wangs

yang is huey long 2.0

Attached: file.png (1072x919, 788K)

this. we need someone that takes guns without due process and sends billions to Israel instead!

he never going get elect/dispense cash
but Vote Democrat neet!
gotta seize the day !

Attached: 1541342524073.png (183x251, 78K)

Because 9/11 was almost 20 years ago, retard

This is the actual argument.

Attached: same.jpg (556x258, 25K)

the money is bait, nigger

Low effort retaliation as expected. Because LIL DONNIE isn't everything you want its time to just give up everything and roll over for globohomo Democrats. Suicide is faster if you want to die.

FORRO YANG GANG MERIPIG!!!!!

RABBI WIRL ROVE YOU RONG TIME!!!!!!

Attached: seuss2_t658.jpg (650x956, 201K)

Why aren't you voting for Todd then since that guy promises 2k? Yang doesn't have a chance either.

ok and? most americans know that 9/11 was more than likely an inside job by the government and israel to get support for a huge permanent military presence in the middle east. no one is stupid enough to actually believe the government's lies at this point.

Attached: file.png (740x572, 589K)

I agree bro, dems are the worst. They don't even stand with Israel like Trumpstein!

Attached: 213324.png (418x500, 25K)

The wall is bait, nigger

We are on the Titanic. May as well line our pockets.

Attached: trump.jpg (720x505, 187K)

you killed not the men idea

>American liberty
Chinese overlords would unironically be better than Jewish ones

Dems are anti Israel for the wrong reasons and they are not your friends unless you want gun control, multiculturalism and a declining middle class

I myself am unaffiliated. But if he does well enough to be selected then he has my vote.

you wont get shit either nigger

line your column

Attached: 1536400061811.jpg (679x569, 105K)

I'm not going to get shit anyway, nigger.

I'm white.

May as well vote for $1000

Attached: yang.jpg (751x718, 76K)

there is no 1000 bucks nigger
if you want money get a job

I agree dude, giving power to people that are anti-Israel is stupid. We can't let down our greatest allies just like that

Attached: 22256464.jpg (1000x563, 97K)