Based. “Muh precious guns”. Shut up, MIGAtards

Based. “Muh precious guns”. Shut up, MIGAtards.

Attached: BEF40200-DC0D-4323-BEC6-1C882AD2D346.png (750x1334, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Z3c4rFSgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate to say it, but this kebab isn't wrong. The time for 1776 was long ago, and there is no evidence it will happen again. All they have to do is errode your "rights" year after year.

The voter rolls are public information, just remember that when registered democrats start getting executed.

Nice meme. Yellow vests is over, having accomplished nothing more than a few protesters being crippled or blinded.

Agree, all guns do is make the Americans soft, we Europeans do not have guns and we fight our enemies with out fists and with our bravado.

>with plastic yellow vest
And gloriously FAILING

Attached: kys.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

>And gloriously FAILING
Right, because when you fail you give up....

And what happens when they actually hurt or possibly kill somebody, then their government starts shooting back.

Yeah but chimping over a fuel tax is more than Americans have done to revolt against GloboHomo.

Americans don't deserve their guns desu. Their government has been under foreign influence for over a century now and they still haven't taken up arms against them.

Attached: 1448615337404.gif (450x405, 988K)

Attached: yg 15.jpg (480x691, 45K)

Attached: yg 4.jpg (870x1024, 89K)

only thing yellow vest accomplished is how to get your hand blown off

This

trannies will never be women, they dont even pass for women 99% of the time, and everyone laughs when they kill themselves
go back to discord

Attached: sage_and_hide.jpg (241x480, 38K)

Cool. Another explicitly anti-American non-white shilling Yang. Imagine my shock. Yawn.

>we fight our enemies with out fists and with our bravado.

Attached: 76867.jpg (367x500, 19K)

So tell me what got accomplished by the yellow vests so far? Macron is still in power and the tax is still there.

Yeah but I have a home theater with projection screen, and a pizza oven!

Attached: 1544202520088.png (1276x1170, 1.84M)

>we fight our enemies
By inviting them in and letting them fuck your women?

Attached: 1552262485993.png (1012x857, 400K)

>Yang is going to take your guns!

So are all other democrat candidates. You want a pro-white-genocide zionist shill like Kamala Harris winning the nomination instead? Are you retarded?

Also the GOP had complete control of both houses and the white house for two entire years and they passed ZERO pro-gun legislation. No repeals of anti-gun laws. No bills on national reciprocity, nothing. So don't give me that shit. I'm tired of the GOP using the anti-gun threat as a bullying tactic to coerce people into voting for them when they won't even follow through.

Attached: come on pepe.png (789x750, 18K)

>we fight our enemies with out fists and with our bravado.
Yet you post an image of someone holding a sword, not to bright aye....

>By inviting them in and letting them fuck your women?
Like African-Americans are doing to White woman in America?

>with out fists
>posts a chinese sword

Attached: 1530045856777.jpg (408x285, 90K)

>How's that going for them?
>11 dead baguettes and counting.
French have guns too Mutt-boi

Newfag.

>overthrowing tyranny
>literally nothing has changed, Macron still doing exactly the same shit

Why should I care what a discord tranny thinks?

>pro-white-genocide zionist shill like Kamala Harris
As opposed to the pro-white-genocide zionist shill Andrew Yang?

Americans are allowed to own guns only because they're not even considered a threat to their guverment.

Doing something and getting nothing is not in any way more than doing nothing and getting the same outcome.

>African-Americans
Top fucking kek. You have to go back.

As if protests ever accomplish anything. Thank Lord that Macron is no dictator, or else the body count would climb. Just look at Tiananmen.

Last I checked the tyrants still ran France.

>being such a newfag he can't detect sarcasm

Attached: hader2.gif (211x191, 487K)

>Newfag.
No, it has nothing to do with either being edgy or an atheist either, we really do fight with out fists and bravado, I know, I've had to defend myself against antifa.

>Top fucking kek. You have to go back.
Right, a White man not in America has to go back, while African-Americans fuck your White womanz.

>terrorist attacks in europe

Attached: 53600232_252055855728324_7648688089560252416_n.png (640x640, 727K)

If that faggot is American he should gtfo. If he is not then he should shut the fuck up.

>terrorist attacks in europe
makes us harder, you don't have any in your pussy america.

the french are not succeeding this time

Who gives a shit? Hitler conquered France singlehandedly with nothing more than a narrow mustache and an iron will.

Come and take it.

Yang is literally the only person running who has brought up the white genocide issue even if he didn't use that term he at least stated it was a problem.

Hello, shareblue

>flag
>white
My sides! And where you have to go back to is Reddit. Imagine calling niggers "African American". What do you call kikes? Master?

>My sides! And where you have to go back to is Reddit. Imagine calling niggers "African American". What do you call kikes? Master?
No, I call them Christians.

Lol. In the tweet you are referencing he also talked about "we". I guess the Chinese are "white" now? Nice try Shillblue. This gook has explicitly disavowed all white advocacy. There is a reason that literally every person shilling him is non-white.

> Netherlands
> make equivalent of $50,000 USD
> income tax: 41%
> don't forget the 21% credit-invoice VAT, goy
> become indentured servant to the State
> fear for your life if you speak out against Islam, Moroccan immigrants or create illegal cartoons

"We fight our enemies with our fists"?

You don't fight at all, Hendrik.

Hrvoje is right, you are fucking retarded and so bothered with faggots and degenerates that you refuse to notice the jew fucking you in the ass. Good goy buy more guns.

I bet you do Ahkmed.

fuck off yangfag, yang has called for disarmament and is a ((( puppet )))

>netherlands
Pay high tax, get good services
>america
Pay high tax, get shit services

based.

Attached: 1551891468204.png (857x663, 401K)

>fear for your life if you speak out against Islam
Actually, the Netherlands is at the foreground of the anti-islam and ani-immigration movement, we already has a reasonably large rightwing party in the 80's that was the Centrum-Democraten, then late 90's we has Pim Fortuyn who was also ahead of his time, now we have two anti-islam and anti-immigration parties, one the PVV is populist the other one the FvD is conservative-liberal.

This is a hundred times better then the situation in America, where you only have two parties and neither are really anti-islamic and if I watch the news neither anti-immigration.

So yeah, the Dutch are progressive, even when that means turning to the right.

Lol. No.

>I bet you do Ahkmed.
It would be Akhmed, Tyrone.

>Pay high tax, get shit services
See most of your money going to war machine and Israel.

ok but how successful have the yellow vests BEEN? Sure they've kept it up for like 17 weeks but what have they achieved?

if you're such a big guy shoot a rifle yourself it won't hurt

Attached: IMG_20190122_110444.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

>literal Muslim capitol of Europe
>foreground of the anti-Islam movement
Literally in tears I'm laughing so hard right now.

>if you're such a big guy shoot a rifle yourself it won't hurt
I did, then I made your mom pregnant, oops.

>Literally in tears I'm laughing so hard right now.
No your not, my argument is completely valid, Europeans are fighting back against Islam and immigration, Americans? Meh.

Far be it from me to argue with the Muslim capitol of Europe on Arabic spellings. And please don't mistake me for a nigger. Sounds like you would be trying to suck my dick if I actually were black.

>Sounds like you would be trying to suck my dick if I actually were black.
You sound like someone who likes being sucked off by another dude.

it showed people it works

They overthrew tyranny? No they're still getting the shit beaten out of them trying to convince normie French that they're the victims and should join up. Then what?

>it works
Has it though? have they gotten any concessions?

>but muh yellow vests is over

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

I am, you're not, and even if you were, tha would make sense. We haven't flooded our country with dune coons like you have. That would be like me pointing out the US is doing more to fight back against beaners than the Netherlands. Yeah, no shit.

Except I explicitly asked you not to try to suck me off. You sand niggers aren't that great with basic reasoning, are you? Maybe you should focus a little more on that, and a little less on sucking off niggers.

>I am, you're not, and even if you were, tha would make sense. We haven't flooded our country with dune coons like you have. That would be like me pointing out the US is doing more to fight back against beaners than the Netherlands. Yeah, no shit.
No, you flooded your country with blacks and tell me, what are Americans doing about that, the real problem, niggers?

>Except I explicitly asked you not to try to suck me off.
Wow, what kind of man would ask another man not to suck him off, let me guess, when you asked me NOT to suck you off, you made a wink wink.

strangely when the yellow vest started to be violent the gouvernement really fastly surrendered point. I am sure if the mouvement had gun macron will not have head today.

Guns would make it easier. The French have always been a little unruly.

Welfare this kind of shit is going to welfare

a. Nope. Jews flooded us with niggers.
b. On what fucking planet are niggers "the real problem"? They have been about 10-13% of the population since our founding. That has not changed. They kill and rape a lot, obviously, but that is usually each other. And should they be encouraged to go back to Africa? Obviously. But saying they are a bigger problem than the ever-growing literal infestation of spics in the US or sand niggers in Europe is just fucking delusional.

Unexpected opinion from Roosh

>conservatives
>conserving anything
conservatives are simply jewish slaves, they have no other function in society

The kind who was actively being propositioned at the time. Like I was.

>On what fucking planet are niggers "the real problem"?
>They kill and rape a lot
???

Yeah, not a big problem at all, atleast their BBC's will get you off, right?

"yeah I did shoot a gun"

>proceeds with a shit mom joke

i don't believe you dutchman

besides US got a huge ass terrorist attack 2001 yet we fucked the middle east up and killed Osama and found his laptop with copies of Bible black

Attached: F35.jpg (1680x1050, 382K)

>The kind who was actively being propositioned at the time. Like I was.
>propositioned
wow, the gay just oozes from you.

>i don't believe you dutchman
You are right, it wasn't your mom, but your sister.

we aren't exactly overthrowing anything.
the police still has guns and rubber guns and continuously shoot us in the eyes and head.
they also have armored vehicles, gas sprays and what do we have against such weapons? baguettes ????
The police disrespects us and doesn't fear us because they know that if they want to, in a display of force we can't do anything.
yes they're concerned etc but don't be delusional to think they wouldn't easily deal with it in a case of REAL display of force.
if this happens in america you have guns, assault rifles and you can shoot back.
i really wish we could benefit from the same liberty and power.

>muh gunz muh gunz

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Z3c4rFSgc

Lol. You're really bad at reading huh? Yes, a small percentage of the population being niggers, who kill and rape THEMSELVES constantly, is less of a problem than an active invasion force who kill and rape whites. I know you love niggers more than anything, but I am more concerned about the invasion harming my people than I am about niggers hurting niggers.

oh fuck off dirty jew already

You explicitly asking me to suck me off makes... me gay? Explains a lot about Dutch "culture"...

Attached: 1552253332163.jpg (758x648, 98K)

stop projecting, pedro

In reality the French never overthrew anything bigger than a trashcan.
Any opposing stories are fabricated history. Just look at them today.

>You're really bad at reading huh
>who kill and rape THEMSELVES constantly
They kill themselves? constantly?
Wut?

>You explicitly asking me to suck me off makes... me gay? Explains a lot about Dutch "culture"...
No, you asking me NOT to suck you off *winkwink* makes you gay.

I don't talk to memeflags, east spic.

#1 youre 67 million frenchies
#2 we are 340 million, with niggers
#3 youre frenchies about to be muslims

>overthrowing
does not equate to throwing temper tantrums, burning your local neighborhoods down and assaulting each other, as you faggots are doing.

You frenchies are fucking each other and are doing NOTHING

The French haven't overthrown anyone. Macron is still their president and nothing of substance has changed since the yellow vests began.

Anyway, bored by this now, Dutchfag out.

Be careful what you wish for.

how long has it been going on for now? show me where they overthrew anything?

The Yellow Vests have failed and are doing nothing.

Guess why? Because they don't have guns. They are completely ineffectual because they don't have the technology needed.

Macron is as much a tyrant as Justin Trudeau.
“Tyranny”? Have words lost all meaning to /poltards?

Yes. Niggers kill niggers constantly. Thousands every year. Again, learn to read.
And there was no wink. Maybe lay off the dope? It's making you delusional, you degenerate.

Macron still here niggers every where and more coming each day. Yeah the french are really having a revolution