Is there any other country you would have no problem joining into or them joining your country?

Is there any other country you would have no problem joining into or them joining your country?

Attached: bosnian croat flags.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Let me think... Nope. They're all assholes. I'd get rid of 30% of the US of A too.

Nice try Canada, but let's just be friends, okay?

Pole-American here. Would have no problem if Poland and Hungary entered a personal Union again.

Bosnian muslims are scum and don't belong in Europe.

Your country is awful but you have lenient gun laws which is cool.

Let me guess, retarded Slavboo that watched too much Kocayine videos?

Attached: Dissapointed.jpg (436x334, 32K)

The white sharia ones are good. Nothing bad with being white muslim ( excluding the dick cutting)

Based balkaniggers

Attached: 4.png (2529x597, 524K)

Some are white and not bad but they're ideology is still non-white and they worship sand niggers. Going back to their pagan roots would be better for them.

That's why 90% of Bosnjaks get absolutely wasted on the weekend and eat Cevape, get the fuck outta here you know nothing of the balkans.

Attached: KEBAB'D.png (506x450, 374K)

This. Bosniaks are pathetic cucks who still follow the religion their Ottoman Masters forced on them. No European should be Muslim. Fuck Bosniaks. I wish nothing but the worst for them

Bosniaks arent White. You are filthy Turks. And your allegiance is to Muslims and Turkey. Fuck Bosniaks. Don’t ever call yourselves white or European

No European should be Christian either is that something you crusade about faggot?

Both are religions derived from Judaism.

Attached: all so tiresome.png (1200x900, 909K)

fuck off mutt they are not the ones putting degeneracy in our homes through the TV

The term "Bosniak" is a made up term under the Dayton Peace Accords to acknowledge a nation of people that are kebab faggot dick sucking traitors. They continually side with with the foreign Islamist kebabs over their own countrymen. Give them the option to convert to Christianity or renounce Islam and go Atheist but if they opt to do neither then remove Kebab.

I've decided not to release the details of fusion energy until after several billion people have died from the disastrous effects of global warming.

>your country
we don't have a country, we have a bunch of fucking niggers being controlled by kikes

Attached: 1519838813718.jpg (575x602, 60K)

This, not only they are rape babies and wear stupid names like elvis or Pujo but they also are fat and ugly

POGLAVNIČE, MI TI SE KUNEMO DA SA TVOGA PUTA NE SKREĆEMO

Attached: b_190303072.jpg (850x568, 144K)

EVO ZORE EVO DANA EVO BRACE MUSLIMANA

ZDS

Attached: cooldude.jpg (386x558, 23K)

everything is bad about being a white Muslim. Islam is not the religion of the white man, it is not the European man’s sword.

Slovakia ;)

Attached: le shitskinz muzlim xd.jpg (545x833, 80K)

SARAJEVO ISPOD TREBEVICA,
HAJ BIT' CES OPET, HAJ BIT' CES OPET ANTE PAVELICA

Attached: image.gif (1049x905, 731K)

>what is diaspora

New Zealand... oh wait they ARE already part of our country.

Italy, and the USA.