How does it feel to be a burger and not be able to support your president in public?

i bet it feels pretty good

kek

Attached: maxresdefault (49).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Show flag, fag!

It's better than being white and not being able to support whites in public, which is the actual problem.

I wear a maga hat around town on sunny. No one says anything here.

Sunny days*

The ramp up over time will result in all Democrats looking like this Jewish Democrat cunt.

Attached: 27349872347627834.jpg (634x423, 54K)

>he doesn't conceal carry
>he doesn't wear a maga hat to provoke liberals
Its like you don't want a blank check to murder liberals, faganon.

>It's better than being white and not being able to support whites in public, which is the actual problem.

supporting whites is not a problem and you aren't white anyway

I don't have a problem here in Texas.

is that Roosh?

I enjoy listening to my colleagues in academia complain and cry. I don’t have to open my trap about it because 1. I’m professional and I don’t drag politics everywhere I go like some sort of unhinged lefty, and 2. I get all the pleasure in the world silently watching them lose their shit at meetings.

>supporting political parties without payment
>not being useful idiot

Makes sense, Everyone in Texas is a retarded mutt who supports ZOG.

This is how the polls were all wrong. It's a winning strategy to hide your cards.

>supporting whites is not a problem
it is

>well, they haven't come for me yet so there's no problem!

lel

>I get all the pleasure in the world silently watching them lose their shit at meetings.
You should pretend to be a Glen Greenwald type liberal and poke them a bit. The anger he receives from the left is absolutely hilarious

I don't care anymore. I now applaud lefties for assaulting magatards. It's like black on black violence.

Attached: 1551218325933.png (816x684, 332K)

They’re not “coming” for anyone you dolt. They’re a bunch of professors and PhD students with no idea what life outside of academia is like. Not a bunch of rogue militant protestors. these people just vote and complain.

You don't talk about politics, money, or religion with people you don't trust.

Though honestly more liberal people have an issue shutting the fuck up about it than conservatives.

Attached: 1519368505261.png (500x471, 370K)

Attached: 1519369900147.jpg (1042x675, 118K)

also wear a Che t-shirt with the MAGA hat

Do you really think the leftist state workers won't rig the jury pool to be 100% democrat extremist for your trial?