Boot-lickers of Jow Forums will defend this

>boot-lickers of Jow Forums will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=1clsPeXT9Io

Attached: THE LAND OF THE FREE.png (827x758, 472K)

>that smirk
lmfao the guy got what he wanted

Attached: ss (2019-03-11 at 08.53.37).png (618x423, 306K)

A 6-figure winning lawsuit.

Attached: 1542480264123.jpg (320x454, 74K)

bootlickers of Jow Forums will also use (((eu))) flags and support the (((eu)))
eu-tards are the biggest bootlickers there ever were

Why americans are the biggest boot-lickers in here?

no, trump kikes that no longer belong here will defend this

I 100% support this officer.

lolbertarians/niggers on suicide watch

Lmao as if he didn't deserve it you criminal loving faggot. Spit your dirty meth mouth on me and I'll knock your ass out too. What a cunt.

spitting in someone’s face is assault. yeah i’ll defend anyone’s right to beat the shit out of someone who spits in their face.

Thats a fucking jew if I ever saw one. Look at that beak and lips.

Even though he was annoying as fuck cops need to learn how to take verbal abuse. Teenagers that work in McDonald take more verbal abuse and get fired for just speaking back.

that nose is typical of natives

Spitting on someone is assault in the US.
The officer was in the right here.
In fact, I think this is the appropriate response to any assault against another person. Knock them the fuck out.

Case closed.

>ow he spit on me
the right have the nerve to call people snowflakes lmfao

And? Good for the officer.

>spitting in someone’s face is verbal abuse
????????

Spitting isn't verbal abuse, it's assault.

Paid for by the tax payers. We need to start taking the settlement payments out of the police pension funds.

Attached: Cop vs. Cripple.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

if someone pisses on you or cums on you is that not assault? this dude could have diseases. it’s considered assault.

If you wouldn’t have knocked him out you’re officially a cuck

Looks like a jude

Cool, give me your address so I can spit in your face, tough guy.
FYI, I have HIV and bleeding gums.

>winning
sure thing kike, you’re not winning any lawsuit after assaulting a police officer on camera.

>not realizing spit can carry transmittable diseases

>knocking soneone out who is handcuffed
get back in your trailer cleetus

>cripple
>moves his legs
sure thing.

> found the cops
No it’s not asssult gross yes but not assault. Probably could have given him more charges or something else.

he's gonna win 6 gorrillion in his lawsuit.

And this is why no one really cares when cops get shot

If someone spat on me I'd also knock him the fuck out, handcuffs or not.

We are so used to being world-champ badasses that now that there is no real war to fight and we live cushier lives than the human race ever imagined would be possible, we need an outlet. Rooting for pigs is a way to vicariously be a badass. The joke being the pigs are by and large a bunch of lazy useless cowardly slobs.

It's all just team sports. If we had rugby, we'd stop worshipping bacon.

Demonstration 1.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, fucko.

it’s 100% assault according to law.

Yeah no, spitting on someone is called assault.
Cop had a right to defend himself against said assault.
I'd be willing to bet up to $2000 that the sack of shit gets no money from this.

He aint getting shit.

Spitting on someone is assault so the dirtbag deserved the punch. I have no idea if the cop will face discipline procedures or if the scumbag will get paid.
I knocked out someones front teeth for spitting on me one time.

smart guy
set for life now...

Legally, it's assault. Saliva is also a biohazard.

I bet you vote labour.

>No it’s not asssult gross yes but not assault.

no, it by definition IS assault

wild, the cop would have been justified in shooting him.

He's on his way to Jannah now.

>neck tattoos
>wigger
I'm sad he didn't shoot him desu

>bootlickers
we all agree to abide by the laws, if we got rid of you pieces of shit we wouldnt even need cops. please resist arrest at your next encounter.

I’ll take that bet. You better have my money when he wins his lawsuit.

Cop should get fired. If someone spits on you while he’s restrained you have to use proportional force to prevent him from doing it again. Knocking him out is not proportional force. This idiot would’ve been locked up, and now he might go free because Officer Dumb Fuck couldn’t control his temper.

Assualt deserves assualt?
Police should know the law an that this was unlawful action of responsiblity..

You pay an like criminal with fake badge an pretense of lawfulness?

You hang with the rest.

Attached: hmm (2).jpg (2766x1510, 732K)

I hate the government, but I hate criminals even more. How fucking stupid do you have to be to spit on a cop.

I understand legally it’s considered an assault. But let’s be honest here. If you’re at a bar and someone spit on you and you choked them out. You would be the one going to jail not the spitter. The cops could have easily just charged him with the assault with out actually choking him out.

You can't spit on an officer

You think the guy who assaulted a police officer (Felony) is going to get money because the cop defended himself?

Find a bookie, link it here and we'll set this up.

Attached: 1540489303405.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Deserved, fuck him.

Kinda wanna do this without the spitting so a cop will beat my ass and I can get paid. Never have any interaction with police though

>You would be the one going to jail not the spitter.
Cops will usually arrest both parties in a physical dispute.
That doesn't mean the man who defended himself will face charges, if he has witnesses and video evidence that the man spit on him, he will walk and the other guy will catch an assault charge.
Drive down to your local police department and ask them if you doubt it.

Mutt deserved it

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

Attached: Bait.jpg (255x255, 14K)

It's a death rattle.

dont they have bags to throw over their heads when they spit like this?

Attached: TOUGHGUY.jpg (750x563, 36K)

So you're saying the cop should have spit back?

>defended himself
>kneed and punched a handcuffed guy
lol bootlickers out IN FORCE today

>If you’re at a bar and someone spit on you and you choked them out. You would be the one going to jail not the spitter.

no, you wouldn't. legally you are allowed to respond with force

also, the cop didn't choke him out, he kneed him in the chest and punched him in the head

>The cops could have easily just charged him with the assault with out actually choking him out.

He didn't choke him, at all

why the fuck are you even responding to me, faggot

Pretty lucky I have a very few but it’s always down the middle. Half are pretty cool but the other you can tell are power tripping retards.

>Defended himself

Good! I hope that cop finds you and knocks YOUR ass out, too, OP! (FAGGOT)

>>kneed and punched a handcuffed guy
Haaa, and you think a judge is going to care?
Assaulting a police officer, whether handcuffed or not is still assault and the officer has a right to defend himself.

Attached: 35a89f_6590232.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

>Defended himself

>tfw just made a ton of money by spitting on a cop
absolute smuggies

Attached: 1536106766951.jpg (853x1137, 214K)

>Chin tattoos

We're reaching levels of trashiness that shouldn't even be possible.

user...

Attached: 780976765646464645435453454.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

For what? Traffic violations or something?

the perp made references to high school and middle school. I bet there's some history between the two.

he couldve just moved back a little instead of roiding out

You can't spit on people, mane.

Seriously, if it were made known all these settlements come from taxes, maybe more people would want the police to be policed.
Ironically, many defend police unions, one of the worst examples of a union, just because they're unions and do what unions are supposed to do.

Nah, he's just a shit talker. He also got the ranking wrong. Dudes clearly a massive failure, but nobody needs to spell that out for anyone else. A simple look at his face will tell you that. Drugged up, and stupid. Too bad he didn't die from getting slugged out.

>Going full mma on someone who is retrained is justified because they spit on me
yeah no, there's something called unnecessary force for a reason and this cop just gave a prime example, are you sure you're old enough to post here?

There is a great video of an arrest taking place. The guy being arrested is black and spitting at the cops as they try to cuff him to they put a spit guard around his head. It looks like a see through Hannibal lector type thing.
Of course every brown person and white women that sees this immediately starts freaking out and shouting at the cops.

Fuck these people. They are animals.

>Defend yourself
>By beating a guy cuffed to a chair
>Defended yourself

>Calling others bootlickers
>EU flag
Pick one

Who's unconscious now?
Lmfao based cop served scumbag knees of justice. Pussy emotional beta faggots will attack the cop for this.

If you want a redpill on how shitty cops and their cop families are, take a look at almost any police union facebook page.

The city tried to let him go, but he refused and the police union got him reinstated because a jury couldn't decide if this was too much.
It was clear from the case back then that the cop had aggro issues and the training back then didn't include rules for that.
Its different now. There where cops in NY acting out their aggro and where let go because specific rules against that

You're using an unknown biological weapon when you spit on people. It is a felony. Nobody has any idea if he's carrying a transmittable disease in his blood/spit. Especially when its coming from the mouth.

>there's something called unnecessary force
Criminal possibly spreading bio hazardous fluids by spitting on you and you think a single knee is unnecessary force?
Guy could have had HIV, this cop will see no punishment and the criminal will go directly to jail without getting his $200.
Look, if the cop had a spit mask in his hand waiting or something, I would agree, but I doubt he did.

Attached: 1551566648311.jpg (600x400, 95K)

That cop is going to vibe sued for a hate crime. He’s a jewish wigger if I ever saw one.

Probably related to Eva Schloss, Miss holocaust.

Attached: F4F55B9C-156C-4389-A930-8AD453898431.jpg (920x613, 34K)

When I was in MP school they showed a video of a cop with someone in the back seat, behind the cage, talking all kinds of shit about the cop and his mother. The cop stops the car, gets out, opens the back door and beats the shit out of the guy. Only to show what we should not do in that situation.

>Defended yourself against a guy cuffed to a chair spitting on you
>By attacking him
>Instead of using the specialized tools used by your force to prevent such a thing
>Defend yourself

Who knows what diseases he had. I would have knocked him out too.

Degenerate boot lickers don't understand that police and military pigs will be the main instrument of White genocide.

They can try and sue, but spitting is assault, so RIP

It is a tad bit unprofessional, but only betas like op would accept being spit at.

>ridiculous military budget and cant even provide basic needs to population like health and education
>militarized police
>Largest prison population in the world, per capita
>A union of states that are so subservient that they dont even remember that they were once nations
>Demographic replacement that is so aggressive that the once majority will become a minority in only decades

Fucking EU fascists.

What tools prevent spitting?
Did you see a mask in his hand, user?

Ok, youre a homosexual. We get it.

>sticking up for cops or wiggers

Attached: 1535838860512.gif (207x154, 483K)

So you’re on par with tough guys that bit restrained people, good knowing

Tbh a taser would have been equally as funny.