Gays in the ethnostate V.2

Why does it seem that white separatism is also inherently anti-gay? I mean one really doesn't have anything to do with the other.
Perhaps the LGBT "movement" is opposed to white separatism because they've been brainwashed into the "muh nazis" brand of SJWism. Maybe that's why white separatists hate gays so much.
A person's sexuality doesn't dictate their political/non-LGBT social views.
t. libertarian anarchist with nationalist tendencies
Will I be allowed in?
:)

Attached: 1466216925770.jpg (610x545, 113K)

no you wont, however a helicopter will be waiting for you on the spot.

Attached: okretard.png_large.png (719x544, 487K)

That's nice.
I'm a libertarian at heart. But I'm a fascist towards people that want to hurt me.
:3

Attached: 1528671886626.png (500x659, 243K)

>Posts interracial sodomite degeneracy
>Asks why white separatism is inherently anti-gay

Everything about this post induces vomit
You are why we want you dead

FAGGOT

It doesn’t matter if you are gay, it doesn’t matter if you really want to fuck dead dogs deep down.

Your duty as a man is to marry a wife and raise a healthy family.

Your fucking personal sexual fettish and what your pee pee likes is irrelevant.

Attached: 0ff380790de2abac30e7487c8731cd00.jpg (640x727, 120K)

na, there are to many faggots for spectacular helicopter executions. Just shoot them.

Jow Forums in that pic isn't a nigger. He's a dark skinned white. It's just a joke about Jow Forums not being as "white" as he pretends to be.

What did I say? :(

The world is already over populated. Me not wanting to lay down with some skank and have her shit out a kid I'll never get to see doesn't hurt anything.

Attached: 1522578760431.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>the world is overpopulated

1. Then fucking kill youself and solve the problem

2. The world is absolutely not overpopulated.

At exsisting technology the world can handle about 11-12 billion people, as technology improves we can continue to push that ever further

Once we can gather ice/water hard minerals, energy and gasses in space our carrying capacity is only limited by how much heat we need to remove from the earth which wouldn’t be an issue until we literally had hundreds of trillions of humans on the planet.

Overpopulation is a meme for idiots

based and redpilled
all faggots skulls need to be compressed to the size of a pancake

I love white boys though

Big words from an beaten down country faggot

Says the kikeslave No1

>duh dayvul
You're low-IQ.

Attached: 1525999702205.png (307x307, 107K)

is this the final argument to keeping the nuclear family as the only possible structure?

kinda weak, we're not overpopulated as much as people say but the human race will be preserved no matter what at this point unless a major natural catastrophe occurs

Emerge
Present
Announce

This attention whoring is like their autism. Every single last one of them does it and always in the same order. Next will come vulgarity and propositioning: "Bet you want to suck my dick don't you babee" et cetera

>Their entire social group is expendable and tiresome

Okay Malthus, you go ahead and off yourself first

For the greater good

try reading what I wrote and focus at the same time

I believe in you

die faggot

Attached: 1541265192549.png (720x717, 565K)

What is wrong with homosexuality besides your personal aversion to it?

No you!

Attached: 1528100281008.gif (700x625, 397K)

No it doesn’t, you believe that we are anywhere near some sort of population catastrophe which we are not

>the world is over populated
In Africa and Asia
I wouldn't care if you would just stfu about it and kept your gay behavior to the gay bar containment zone

That's the thing. Why should I have to live in fear if I were to hold a guy's hand in public? Or if someone asks if I'm married, have a gf/bf, etc? Am I supposed to lie so you don't know I'm gay? *gasp*
Why does it bother you so much?

Attached: 1529648083607.jpg (703x703, 59K)

>we're not overpopulated as much as people say

except I don't, I was referring to a natural catastrophe, like a super volcano or a meteor

>the world is already overpopulated
>faggot C O P E.
lmao, the world is overpopulated with shitskins and yelllow-niggers you fukn dumb cunt. Whites are a shrinking minority thanks to selfish fuckups like you. Unironically kys

Attached: 1552077643953.jpg (242x268, 46K)

"Dear society: What's wrong with eating handfuls of lice with fresh warm feces besides your personal aversion to it?"

If you don't go out of your fucking way to let people know you're a faggot, then you're tolerable I suppose. Don't ask, don't fucking tell. As soon as you start going on pride parades and dress in wacky clothes, you are deported from the ethnostate by flinging you over the wall with a trebuchet.

How are you supposed to advance your race if you let a mind virus take hold that lowers reproduction rates?

You're gonna get burned alive by Hitler youth

Because the reasons why we want white separatism include being opposed to degeneracy. You only have to look at modern society to see that widespread "tolerance" of homos quickly leads to state enforced celebration and pronoun usage, 5 year old kids being mutilated into trannies etc. We need to get back to some form of "don't ask don't tell" situation, where nobody -especially not the state - gives a fuck what you do in private, but in exchange you don't parade your perversions down the street and demand special privileges.

Attached: child faggotry indoctrination pride parade.jpg (1199x903, 206K)

I think they should be privately tolerated, but that public displays of degeneracy should be punishable by firing squad. If they are productive members of the state who cannot find the heterosexual urge within themselves, I do not see why we should waste their lives, needlessly. Let faggots fag in private, but keep them reminded that we only tolerate them.

Yes, if there were no shitskins and just whites the world would be fine imo senpai. Even then there are a fuck load of white people in the world. A few gays not reproducing doesn't harm anything.

See above

That's nice. I hate being cold :3

Attached: 1525255556226.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I'm talking about the gay pride parades and shit. I think PDA is disgusting from everyone, but that's just me. I'm not saying I think you should hide it, I'm saying I don't want in thrown in my face.

Stop trying OP.

I'm gay and I've been on Jow Forums since it's inception around 2011-2012.

This board hates gay people for absolutely no other reason than the fact it's been ingrained into them that bad people hate gay people.

These are some of the edgiest people on the planet, unable to concede even an inch if it means accepting some sort of kike propoganda.

Jews could tell them they need to drink water and they'd all start drinking onion juice or some retarded shit.

I'm not sure what makes me more mad anymore, the news of the world, or how these people are the only organized resistance to it.

Keep being gay, OP.

These people's approval mean nothing.

Attached: 1487643553569.jpg (316x321, 32K)

And also children shouldn't be taught about it in school.

Allegedly 10% of Americans are LGBTP. THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT HAVING KIDS

>still not reproducing
>still not wanted in the ethnostate
faggots get the rope. Kike degeneracy has poised your mind, faggot. You are already lost.

Attached: 1551853469800.jpg (631x600, 41K)

Only a micro-minority of gays "parade" around. Some dude that has a lisp and is "obviously" gay doesn't count btw.
You're like a smoker that complains about cell phones signals giving you cancer.

Tolerance and open acceptance are two different concepts, though there exists a slippery slope from one to the other. We must remain mindful of our duties, as citizens of a hypothetical ethnostate, one of these being the rejection of acceptance with regards overt and public degeneracy. Sodomites have no place walking the same streets as our children, parading their sexuality like some badge of honor. Sex is private and intimate, not something that we show off in some parade. The european races must be taught sexual discipline, instead of sexual liberty. We must have order, not this present chaos.

Have you ever seen the shit faggots get up to at the major pride parades. Take San Francisco for example. It’s like Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street but with sodomy

If I'm fuhrer I would simply place you all in a gay containment zone in one corner of the ethnostate where you would be afforded the same rights as other citizens with the exception that you are not allowed to bring in children from other countries to reproduce more queermos.
Once such a policy is put into place, the reason for doing it would become blatantly manifest, as I'm certain thousands of gays would protest not being able to bring in kids to spit roast.
Gay men would be separate from "gay" women as we all know the dykes would impregnate themselves for the express purposes of abusing the children or selling them to the fags.

Attached: gaynigger time.jpg (500x500, 85K)

>These people's approval mean nothing.
I know. Thanks fellow gay bro.

Attached: 1530204852137.jpg (600x600, 133K)

>micro-minority
I'd wager a great deal more than that support these movements. If you have any pro-white views, I bet you're in a very small minority in the Gay community.

I personally don't have a problem with homosexuality, Gay people turned to the degeneracy of the "LGBT Community" because society rejected them Even some of Hitler's Officers were gay, and he knew this. It wasn't spoken of, because your sexuality should never come up in conversation. it's irrelevant, whats relevant is the preservation of the nation and culture

Reasons why people don't like gays:
>AIDS
>High incidence of all STDs
>Higher incidence of child molestation
>Normalization of extremely harmful kinks
>Normalization of drug use, gays love getting spun and there's a reason they call it tina
>Gays tend to be liberal, liberals tend to be nation wreckers
>Child indoctrination in schools
>Pride is just an orgy that the public has to pay to clean up

And it goes on...

Attached: Embroidered Pepe.jpg (1124x1260, 1.42M)

Gay lefty Bavaryan here. Right-wingers will get the rope.

Anyone got more fan art of these two?

If it's obvious you're gay, you won't be allowed in.

Really simple rule.

What's a moderate approach to dealing with homosexuality as a mental illness without resorting to gas chambers?

>get the rope
So you like bondage?

Never tried it, but how soon can you be in Munich

>What's a moderate approach to dealing with homosexuality as a mental illness without resorting to gas chambers?

Kill all straightniggers. Problem solved.

>Jow Forums actually thinks the ethostate is possible still

Stop fucking larping you 12 year olds.

Attached: yare_yare.png (640x480, 447K)

By in large, correct. Some gays are able to maintain self respect, of course. Look to the individual - varied in many aspects. Simply executing gays will not solve the problem of faggotry, we must foster and mould a new breed of homosexual, one that knows it's place. It is biological fact that there will be gays in the ethnostate - we may try hard to counter and minimise exposure to homosexuality, but it will always be there, the attraction of two men or two women. It is part of nature. We do not reject it, but teach mastery of it. Teach them to master their own urges. A gay male can still donate sperm for the purposes of inseminating women. A gay male can still fight and work. We must change them, of course. We must punish the degenerates where they are found.

fuckin degenerate my man

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness.

I'm a child at heart, it doesn't hurt to dream does it. You fucking old man.

Unironically the world would probably be a better place if all women and straight people got chucked into a woodchipper.

I agree. I just feel that I shouldn't have to hide if someone were to ask.

anything is possible with enough chaos

Attached: 8987987987.gif (500x364, 191K)

How can I get a cute smooth Russian twink bf? I want one who looks like that school shooter, he was cute af

Attached: 2352352352.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Fucking based. We should keep a few women around as breeding chambers, but not a single straightnigger shall be spared.

Based.

Attached: 1536697665285.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Get away from me you faggot nigger kraut scum.

Go choke on a chunk of AIDS, slavnigger.

Attached: hiv-death-rate-globally.jpg (500x375, 47K)

> When you try to insult a homosexual to make them leave you alone, but they get off on being called names.

Attached: 1492191507394.jpg (1257x796, 179K)

I only ever supported the alt-right because they wanted to preserve white people (who overwhelmingly value liberty). Now that that's a failure and zion don is a turncoat, I have no more incentive to be a racial or political nationalist.

In the case where somehow a White American ethnostate becomes viable, then I will support it to the alternatives, but to reiterate, what we have right now are globalist zionism and globalist zionism + $1,000 monthly transfer payment to people not currently on welfare.

Its pretty clear what I should support

You can come in but your not going to leave.

I'm not slav, and HIV mostly kills faggots and junkies anyway. Good riddance!

Yeah, it is. It’s an aberration. Humans, like all animals are wired to fuck the opposite gender and reproduce. Pedos are mentally ill, gays are mentally ill, people who fuck dogs are mentally ill. Being sexually impotent with the opposite sex is a sexual disorder.

>all faggots skulls need to be compressed to the size of a pancake
You're much more generous than I'd be to gays/pedos

>Good riddance!

Ditto!

Attached: suicides europe.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Get real kid.

You want a good world?

Fascist Constitutional Monarchy.

That's the real fucking deal, bud. That's how the fucking Romans did it, and they lasted a thousand years until some swarthy jew started spreading his alternative message and we had to pin him to a fucking stick.

Attached: 1519408357799.jpg (339x235, 13K)

>Humans, like all animals are wired to fuck the opposite gender and reproduce

Good luck with that, incel Jow Forumsnigger lmao

Attached: pol meetup.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

Lmao are these the fucks calling me a cuck and libtard?

Same thing, only fucking weaklings kill themselves. I say let them, more space for me.
Yeah that wouldn't be too bad actually.

Yes they are actually that deluded

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: alt-rigt.jpg (993x882, 106K)

I think we just need to return to a culture of shame and repression, unironically.

Men were fucking other men behind closed doors and in secret for thousands of years. But whenever the faggotry spilled into the streets it was a symptom of civilizational collapse.

Whatever. Just don't be spreading that Yang Shit

Attached: yang 4chan.jpg (919x737, 248K)

Well I dont know about you guys but I hate faggots with a burning passion

Yang is based. Fuck off, trumpkike shill.

That guy in the suit is an absolute UNIT

Having observed several large families going through internal problems, I can tell you that having a few "bachelors" with no responsibilities around, is a solid tangible benefit. Many times a kid might have many hetero uncles or aunties around who could help him but don't because they are dealing with their own nuclear part of the family. Queer uncle, occasionally saves the day because he has the spare finances and time due to being unattached.
Known several men who were queer, and never let it influence their life any more than a man who pegs his wife in the ass does.
Gayness in moderation, helps keep birth rates low, and leaves several members of family round who can just step in to hell whenever freely and easily.
Like everything, it can be both utterly degenerate or based and positive, depending on the individual and circumstance.

Yeah, it's not too fucking bad.

Your country used to emulate it and wish it was something special like a Rome.

Then a jew came along and made bread worth a few hours work. Now your country sucks ass apart from a nuclear stockpile and an enigmatic leader.

Take the romepill.

I'm with Spencer on this one. Homosexuality is an area of society where Western Civilization is ahead of everyone else. wow there should certainly be acceptable standards of behavior for those people, it should be tolerated because we are so much more enlightened than everyone else. The ethnostate is relatively liberal at home but stern abroad.

Says the guy that has german hillary as a leader and lets it 1000's of niggers into the country on the daily.

Attached: german hillary.jpg (480x431, 30K)

Yeah but I highly doubt any state like that is possible in our lifetime. I wish I was living in XIX century tbcfh. But alas, all we have is wet dreams about empires and ethnostates.

Because sodomy is immoral it destroys everything it touches. If we wish to see our nation to prosper we cannot be permissive with such things.

>lets it 1000's of niggers into the country

"I want migration in the highest number ever." - The Trumpnigger

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: trump-sorry.jpg (664x441, 153K)

>incelposting in broad daylight

Pathetic.

This poor mans brain has clearly been destroyed by poop butt sex. Someones gotta stop these faggots before this happens to anymore innocent folk.

Sage

I don't think being gay or bi should be punishable by death, however I'm STRICTLY against gay marriage and transgenderism (puberty blockers, dick mutilations etc.).

sage this thread faggots

>John Romero said trans rights
>Doomguy was created by Romero and Carmack
>Doomguy killed Baphomet in the game, several times
>Doomguy hates the Hell and their different demons
>Baphomet is trans
As a Doom fan, what means this?

Attached: D9661E81-4147-4A26-9498-B11E343B2161.jpg (900x900, 108K)

You’ll be allowed in if you keep your homosexual tendencies to yourself, but you’re still a degenerate who isn’t doing his part to further your race.

It’s rooted in Judeo-Christian indoctrination. Everyday more and more people wake up to the jewish conspiracy that is organized religion and that’s why we see more and more annons speaking up for gay people and their rights.
In reality there’s nothing inherently immoral about being gay if you define gay by the dictionary it’s just the act of having sex with someone of the same sex. Degeneracy, stds, pedophilia and anything else people try and relate to homosexuality have nothing to do with the individual and as with any bell curve there are gay people that exhibit no degeneracy whatsoever. Just like we judge other white people based on their moral compass and contributions so should we judge our gay brothers.