You broke her Jow Forums

The View’s Meghan McCain calls in sick after getting brutally mocked online all weekend

rawstory.com/2019/03/views-meghan-mccain-calls-sick-getting-brutally-mocked-online-weekend/

Attached: FireShot Capture 198 - The View’s Meghan McCain calls in sic_ - https___www.rawstory.com_2019_03_v (1437x667, 601K)

Good, hopefully she commits suicide next, the fat fucking bitch. She better get a strong fucking rope though. We already know she'll rip half the ceiling out.

based

why were we mocking her again?

Dumb fat bitch.

As much as I'd love to take any credit. I can't imagine how I would have even know about this ugly fat bitch. I don't watch the (((View))) And I hope no one on Jow Forums does

Attached: 1467842303851.jpg (665x462, 287K)

For sobbing about anti-Semitism against muh greatest ally.

checked

Saying that anyone who questions Israel is an antisemite is beyond retarded.
And I think all Jews should be sent to their ethnostate.

Attached: McCain.jpg (680x567, 161K)

Remember, goyim, capitalism is a meritocracy! Meghan McCain is on tv because she's really talented and a hard worker!

Attached: 1552155528960.png (582x439, 405K)

ABSOLUTE UNIT

Join your dad in hell you fat fucking sow

Triple doubles of truth

I wonder if it’s her own fault. She was raised by ol’ puddin’ head afterall.

Checked and kek'd

Attached: qJFr0qe.jpg (537x399, 72K)

Triple doubles checked

>rawstory

Attached: 1551760056387.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

I could forgive her for being such a mess if she didn't insist on inflicting it on the world.

>Another nu/shit/ zoomer posts literal propaganda screenshots without a link to a source
Wow, it's almost like gaymergate and trump made this site permanently cancer.

Lol mock her some more, told you all she was weak, and to hear this from a fucking female no less. So pathetic, your father is a national travesty and a failure as a human.

Ya suppose her crooked dad used to sneak into her room at night and fuck her?

Don't you understand we need best AlLie to launder military money, suppress wyatt peepo and usher in a new age of social globalism. Please die for Israel goy. Also open your borders. ;_; bloobloobloo

Attached: lol what a fucking kike.png (819x1282, 265K)

True, fuck her

Checked. The trifecta is complete.

Now she'll sit in her den and eat more ice cream all day. Fucking fat tub of shit.

Holy shit I want to kill that guy. How can someone actually believe this. I’m American therefore fuck every other country to death.

She needs to hit the treadmill

This made my day. We all need to push her just a little further.

Maybe she will choose to join her dad over it.

Attached: consider this.gif (500x381, 977K)

>getting bullied through the internet that you can literally turn off or walk away from
Nigger just close your eyes.

The only good thing that has happened since 2016 is the death of John McCain.

Attached: 7346785345.jpg (1200x900, 385K)

She is right tho. Your ally is the reason why you are great and important

It's purpose isn't to be believable, it's to convince the public commoner to shut up and go along with whatever they have decided. Even if the common people never have agreed with it, been unaware, or have been propagandized into believing it. Odd how his words sound awfully similar to many of the politicians who spoke on the subject later trying to link America and Israel together. Support for them with the public is the lowest it has been in decades.

It would be much easier for her to identified as a flightless bird than to work out

good

>memes have no powe-
doubters btfo!

Attached: fuckingKeks.jpg (502x442, 29K)

OY fucking VEY! how DARE you question my patriotism you fucking dirty GOYIM!

Attached: boomer christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Pic not related, but the caption always makes me laugh.

Attached: 1535840970242.jpg (1071x1515, 102K)