Why Is Tucker so Mean Thread

(((they))) are going after Tucker again. Pic related

Sauce
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1104885542615953408?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-151717_Twitter.jpg (713x1242, 410K)

Are the Jews finally going to take him down?

What's funny is he won't apologize and nothing will happen.

He will loss some (((ad money))). That's it

I love how so far he's stood firm and mocked the outrage industry. So far his response has been, "They caught me saying something naughty. So what?"

Why doesn't the outrage industry make articles like this about the obviously misandrist and anti-white racist things said by the likes of Brie Larson?

What the hell is 'c-word'?

Will he though?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

Cunt. For some reason amerisharts are pretty hung up on the word.

Cunt-nugget

I agree with Anglin that this won't take him down by itself, but it's inevitable that he loses his show at some point. The jews (aka "elites") can't tolerate somebody more or less openly stating WN talking points on TV.

Attached: tucker goes 1488 on (((elites))).jpg (734x869, 211K)

Gee I wonder

Attached: jews control MSM 2,68 MB.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

I agree with anglins assessment, but until that day comes
CANT

Okay, what he said about women is 100% fucking true. What woman could tell me with a straight face that they respect a weak man? Our species has depended on women disrespecting and not allowing weak men to reproduce.

This is why whenever you see a nation get conquered, you see the women ditch the men on mass and go to the victors. Happened with France when it was conquered by Germany, happened to Germany when it got taken by the allies and it happened in Japan and North Vietnam. Women hate weak men and sure Tucker worded that a bit strong, but what the fuck is controversial about women not liking weak men?

Fuck atta here.

Attached: LonelinessIntensifies.jpg (606x701, 89K)

>What's funny is he won't apologize

catch up, faggot

Attached: D1V9LJmV4AAN80B.jpg (1182x464, 84K)

meanwhile faggots like hannity stay on til 2085. i still don't think they will get rid of tucker as fast as they got rid of billo "do it live" reilly

That wasn't that bad, even by non-Jow Forums standards. I don't know who they're trying to appeal to. People that already dislike tucker?

I guess you didn't think anyone would read what you posted or you are really that stupid.

You're the one making predictions of shit that already happened, genius.

Yes but Rupert Murdoch is the only one who matters. Hes very philo semitic but also immensely proud of fox news and its influence. Lose Tuck and its virtually a shell of the former OReilly et al powerhouse.

Do you think that's an apology? Or are you just pretending?

see

clitoris

>used the c word
I'm just speechless that they'd unironically say that like we're supposed to care or something
lmao
cunts

Ok great. Do you actually think that was an apology?

Dude has a good product. I hope he sticks to his guns and continues advertising.

you're both retarded and should stop posting

Apparently they found something he said either about nigs or white people and are releasing it tomorrow.
Anything short of him saying nigger and he'll be fine, can't wait for Tucker to dab on em and run for president in 2024

I’m sorry, but as an outside party, you are the one that looks retarded.

Who do you think (((owns))) the press? Hello.

Apologizing is for pussies.

I hope the covington kids win their lawsuit and bankrupt these kikes.

Media Matters. Owned by David Brock who has a loose asshole from his boyfriend who runs Comet Ping Pong, a suspicious pedo front, judges Tucker for saying nothing that's untrue. Not This puts spooky music to it, removes all context, and ends the video with Tucker on his show talking about men's struggles, trying to make it appear this is how he talks on his show. Pathetic hit piece.

I hope that journos eat ramen noodles weekly forever.

He doesnt say he's sorry anywhere in that statement.

Attached: 1545054321273.png (692x792, 843K)

Once you apologize, you lose.

He did, pic related. He will lose more

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-170927_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 492K)

Did you see the "21M views"? This isn't a "big nothing burger" for Twitter mob

(((They))) don't realize that it only serves as an advertisement for him.

Media matters are really pulling all the stops to shut him down.

i fucking hate it. they know hannity is worthless after the obama era clickbait. so instead they focus on tucker carlson

based

Unironically supporting Yang is why (((they))) hate him
I'm not even kidding, they're legit terrified of Yang and want to stop him at all costs
I predict Yang will be assassinated sometime after him poll numbers start going up during the debates

Attached: o_o.jpg (1384x1380, 147K)

>2018
Okay

It's the same old manufactured outrage. This is what Media Matters does. They're leftist operatives manufacturing outrage against anyone on the right and attack advertisers as if a large group is outraged and will boycott. It's becoming apparent that it only works if the person on the right backs down. And it disappears if they stick to their guns. Look at Kavanaugh, look at Covington kids, they didn't back down and now they have the upper hand. Tucker knows this game too.

Most of those views are from radical feminists listening to it over and over as they flick their bean.

>the "c-word"
fucking infantilism. dumb cunts will never say the actual words, using the childish method of saying the "b-word", "f you", "a hole"
women are forever stuck with the mind of a child

based Tuck

Absolutely based AF. Can't Cuck the Tuck.

I can't wait for advertisers to take potentially out of context sound bites out of context and suffer for it. I SURE HOPE THEY DON'T TAKE SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT AGAIN!!!

>Less than 3 months ago,
Don't forget your Adderall, Joe