Why did white people leave detroit?

Attached: 1552329373772.jpg (545x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
blogs.reuters.com/muniland/2013/08/02/how-much-federal-money-already-goes-to-detroit/
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2016/06/01/blight-fight-federal-funds/85262372/
theoutline.com/post/1935/detroit-is-using-federal-funding-to-demolish-homes?zd=1&zi=gbw6lfnk
calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3758001,00.html
unv.is/thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2019/02/25/anti-zionism-is-the-new-anti-semitism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

I

We’ve spent over $20 trillion trying to help places like Detroit and Chicago (amongst others) and if anything it only made things worse. You can’t help people escape poverty by giving them free money

G

G

E

outsourcing to china

Houses are, a decade after housing crisis, still totally free to squat in, fix up and own, with a 10 year tax abatement in Detroit, and still no one is interested.

What does that tell you about Detroit?

E

its not 3 billion u idiot its 30 THIRTY 30 THIRTY 30 BILLION DOLLAR AID PACKAGE TO ISRAEL

so i goofed. the military aid package was 38 billion over 10 years. about 4 billion a year. 3 billion.

We gave it back to the blacks. Cuz blacks built errrythang.

R

Israelis don't burn their own communities down, unlike niggers,

38 billion to Israel
still no wall

R

Pay up, goyim

Attached: 5B26565E-7669-4B4B-8C98-91BC1C9437A5.jpg (780x438, 28K)

spread this to the boomers and normies on social media, they will eat this shit up. especially whoever that minnesota congresswoman is

R

1. Not true the feds give Detroit money

i love how we pay egypt and jordan to not invade israel too. i don't know why people bring this up, we are indirectly giving israel more money by paying for their buffer states too.

Fucking kangz n shiet

those houses are too damaged to repair. ALL of the wires, pipes and metal has been gutted to sell as scrap.

S

Attached: 1552317971522.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

not really that much difference

Attached: 1550099973835.jpg (375x500, 146K)

Attached: 1550099736746.jpg (687x387, 82K)

Attached: 1550099364121.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

Attached: 1550099399751.jpg (1920x1088, 155K)

They were making big cars in the 60's and 70's when the gas crisis occurred and the big cars were no good. Then people bought japanese cars for fuel economy and the car manufacturers dried up then the real problem came when the unions had pensions where people would work 20 years and get paid for life after that.

someone should hook a detroit diesel engines exhaust pipe into one of those apartments and gas those kikes

Attached: Engines-Detroit-6-71-8463320.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Do you actually think Detroit needs aid and there is no good reason it can't stand on its own two feet?

It's a lot of little things, really. Oil crisis, ongoing automation, the shift from producer to consumer economy, Outsourced production, the vanishing of corporate based support and pension, it all factored in. People didn't want to work for the future anymore, so places that enshrined hard work for proportional reward collapsed.

However, the greater question is why hasn't Detroit recovered? It's easy to just say niggers, and it's not actually wrong, but they're a symptom, not the illness. It's corruption, pure, simple corruption. Every dime Detroit brings in is misspent, upkeep is ignored, bills go unpaid. Some metro areas are so decayed that, even if you can call 911, emergency services won't even risk coming there. Meanwhile civic leaders don million dollar suits, position their thousand dollar an hour bodyguards, and talk about the struggle of the downtrodden at the hands of...well, some other millionaire, anyway.

People whine and cry about Flint all the time. Want to know why the water is bad? It's because they toxified their watertable, were forced to import water, and when they didn't pay their bills for SIX GODDAMN YEARS, they turned off the taps. It's that simple, a major city pulled a welfare queen gaff, and learned crying "racism" doesn't turn a water main back on.

Blacks have kept detroit dead, yes, but corruption in the hands of the powerful are what cut it's throat and lead the niggers to come drink.

Attached: detroit.jpg (950x534, 293K)

Um, purely economic factors

Attached: dog-breed.png (625x910, 74K)

Hm..fund a country that enables the US to keep a toehold in the muss-dominated middle east, a country that is at the forefront of agriculture and high tech or.... a city that makes Haiti look functional no matter how much money you throw at it.

The real question is why the fuck do we keep giving money to Israel?

Good summary, but you omitted to mention that the powerful in Detroit are all Democrats and also almost all niggers.

niggers invaded and shot everything with their sideways pistols and grunts

One more bit, to help illustrate.

Let me introduce you to one of the great mayors of detroit. A true son of the motor city, a golden boy in the eyes of former president Obama, and shining beacon of change, glory, and progress.

Kwame Kilpatrick, "The Hip-Hop Mayor"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

If you read through his life, you'll assume he's some kind of racist caricature, but he's not. Just the end result of a nightmare of corruption that they'll be cleaning up after for the next 20-30 years. Some highlights:

>Threw a hooker-and-booze blowout party at his mansion on the state dime
>had metro police work the event as private security
>Fucked at least three hookers while sending his wife away on bullshit business

>one hooker started raising a fuss
>told her to shut her mouth
>didn't, so he had metro police kill her

>gutted the police and turned them into private security
>got friends and family off of fines and even jail time constantly
>stuffed metro government with every friend, family member and well-wisher who said hi
>overbloated salaries for people who worked in buildings that didn't exist

>used city coffers like his own wallet, paying traffic fines, food, parties, and hookers

>Caught sexting with city government phones with secretary
>went on for months, apparently jacking it while on the phone during city council meetings
>caught, cried racisim, tried to cover it up
>ended up leaking and being read on morning radio shows

>massive corruption finally catches up
>fed charges, yu dun fucked up
>big thing, don't leave the fucking state, or country
>day after this, drives to fucking Windsor
>says for business, gambled a lot anyway
>when caught, and arrested, he said "but it's just Canada".

>finally goes through court
>massive fines
>flees state, takes quite a while to catch back up
>while finding a new government job, says he can barely pay bills
>says he can only pay 18.00 a month on his fines
>they measure in the tens of millions

Attached: old chicago.jpg (1300x860, 355K)

yeah but if the population was 99% white they probably wouldn't keep voting the same politicians into office in the first place
look at Africa(and for good measure, look at Central and South America too)
Corruption is the rule for these non-whites and they'll always vote for authoritarians promising victimization and handouts

Stop asking that question.
Remember - GREATEST. ALLY.

Based
Show that to normies and NPC’s

Democrats took over. Detroit is what awaits ALL Democrat-controlled cities.

Five seconds in google
blogs.reuters.com/muniland/2013/08/02/how-much-federal-money-already-goes-to-detroit/

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2016/06/01/blight-fight-federal-funds/85262372/

theoutline.com/post/1935/detroit-is-using-federal-funding-to-demolish-homes?zd=1&zi=gbw6lfnk

You’re wrong about everything you posted. Don’t get your “news” from memes, retard.

Sorry, i thought that was a given. Detroit has been democrat owned and run for the majority of its modern existence, and every year, every election it gets worse, and somehow it's always someone else's fault.

However, the thing to remember is there's nothing actually wrong. Detroit is functioning exactly as intended. it is effectively a money laundry for government funds, as anything that goes missing is just chalked up to "fucking detroit, man" and not investigated. In addition, it pools and concentrates the minorities that the democrats desperately need, but wouldn't dream of keeping nearby. As dependent on outside aid as any african nation, it is functionally a repeater to allow federal policy to bleed directly into state policy. So what if niggers and hicks suffer, die, and decay? Only stupid people live in flyover states, the most they can hope for is to provide for their high-towered coastal overlords. The last election really dropped the veil on all of this, honestly.

Rural michigan, especially pretty much anything north of Lansing, is beautiful God's country. Small towns, slow pace, but even there a tiredness sinks in. The powers that be have made it clear that Michigan is Detroit, and Detroit doesn't matter. We're work-units, a waste lock for the rest of the country, forged out of the old seat of industry.

Democrats helped kill Detroit. It wasn't solely them, and it wasn't an abrupt thing, but lord whatever part they had in killing it, they've been feeding off the body more savagely then any vulture. They day Detroit is "coming back", but it's not. They're pouring paint over rust and rotten concrete and calling it rebirth. It's not about rebuilding or helping anything or anyone, it's about greasing the wheels of the minority money laundry for another five to ten years.

Attached: 1551662162471.jpg (1024x727, 322K)

Right, and wrong.

Tons of aid flows into Detroit. Not michigan, Detroit. Hundreds of millions yearly, at least. This is, indeed, true. However, next to none of it ends up where it was intended to be. It gets shuffled around, diverted, repurposed, and basically hidden until some federal bean counter loses track of it. Then, years later, they cry and moan over how, even with all this aid, the city's still a ruin! It's probably the Republican's fault, likely white people in general, and can only be fixed by cash. Not programs or support/rebuilding initiatives, god no, just pure, hard cash.

The money flows back through various services, including construction and demolition firms, and eventually back into wallets, purses, and lobby groups. Enough work is done to slightly justify things on paper,then the whole cycle repeats. It doesn't matter how shockingly dumb the nigger on the throne of whatever group is, so long as they say the right words at the right time and keep the money flowing.

Yes, Detroit gets lots of aid. It gets all the aid for Michigan, in fact, however next to none of it actually lands in Detroit, and even less trickles out to the land of Not-Detroit around it.

Attached: 1502048816804.jpg (562x795, 47K)

it was niggers, you don't see white democrat cities like portland and denver looking like this

does your little chart mention the value Israel generates back?

Attached: h21.jpg (1056x726, 149K)

I posted sources.
You posted your opinion.
I don’t give a single fuck about your opinion or feelings.

Then how do you account for detroit being an all-consuming shithole? or is it not, and I and others have the wrong of it? Unless you'd rather not present any opinions, as you don't give a fuck about them.

Honestly, I'd like to know. How do you account for the current state of detroit? If you'd rather not present an opinion, please feel free to source, quote, or link a news article or study that details your point.

Attached: 1517762843603.webm (704x400, 3M)

Dry rasis

>generates back
you actually think your jew companies give money to the american people?

I have little to no say in the matter as it doesn't involve my country, but I would rather support White man's foothold in the Middle East rather than support Detroit.
Don't worry... the based Chinamen will rebuild Detroit.
Yang 2020!

>How do you account for Detroit.
The democrats who run it are incompetent. They voted to fuck up the water, and then continue to do nothing about fixing it.
Do you think the federal government should come in and fix it? Where’s the line then? Every time the feds don’t like what your locally elected officials are doing they should enact martial laws and fix whatever they don’t like? Sounds a little authoritative for democracy.
It’s a tired topic, but the facts are the people who created this problem must be the ones who fix it. They refuse to do so.

White Flight.

The super-privileged whites move to Israel.

are you stupid?

(((whites)))
Stop Larping, you are Anglo, French, Spanish and German Jews.

but it gives back to jews in usa not american people.

kushner is nehtnyahus bitch
trump is saudi elitists bitch

2016 was a complete lie MIGA BITCHES

Ironically he's not.
Jew small businesses give the US shit-tons of money while Jew-owned corps are getting zero taxes.
The trick is that the normal Jews will never own corps, those are owned just by the Elite Jews who see normal Jews as goyim too.

Literally the only answer anyone can logically say is unionism and niggers killed Detroit. The city went from being a manufacturing power house, to a bunch of lazy liberals and niggers who unironically think they deserve a time share in florida for screwing some car parts together. Add that to EXTREMELY corrupt as fuck nigger mayors who did nothing but hemorrhage money out of the city, its been a shit show every since.

Its a damn shame, Detroit has some of the most unique buildings in the world that were built during their haydays. Legit stories upon stories of custom brass, copper, italian marble, and gold, along with custom ceiling paintings. Its like a fucking palace sky scraper, yet lefty fags will use this as an example how rich people wanted the city to fail or some dumb shit

Attached: file.png (520x390, 406K)

Who on this planet can get power without being Jewed.
Get real Mutt-boi.

Attached: Nigger foresight.jpg (716x2048, 247K)

its fucking unionism. Seriously anytime there is any sort of production, you get a bunch of lazy faggot ass union people who instantly demand pay raises or else threated massive protest. Just these past fucking years, I-75 North and Southbound to and from Detroit were under construction for 4 FUCKING YEARS while going over budget, because the faggot ass construction crew walked out half way through the project. Seriously union folk are literally on the same tier as welfare niggers.

it's not how taxes work. These are multi-billion companies which generate immense value.
Here's the latest purchase of an Israeli company by the US overlords:
calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3758001,00.html

Attached: Western civilization.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

Yet.

United States are right, We have to build a union with Israël Europe US CA and every white country. We are CCLGBTQ+, we are free, we have all colors and we have

WOMAN RIGHTS

>hurr durr explain the current state of Detroit

At one point in the 90s despite rampant gang violence and looming poverty, Kwame Kilpatrick got on tv and literally blamed racist whites for being his opponents and won. About 5 years later he was indicted in a federal sting on corruption charges. The people in Detroit are legit moronic nigs and a bunch of lefty union fags who thinks $32/hr for remedial labor is "fair"

>webm
Christ...

Never help a drowning person

Capitalism

never help a drowning black person. Seriously i learned to swim when i was 4

He's not wrong, city wanted more and more taxes from GM, billy the floor sweeper wanted 32 an hour for pushing a broom and GM said fuck you, went right across the lake and built plants in Canada.
You can see them from the shit hole that is Detroit, still giving the finger to the niggers of the D.

Attached: nothing.jpg (575x353, 121K)

What happened there?

Ah, so according to you all American Jews fall under the category of “Israel”? And all Jewish efforts in USA are the direct result of Israel? Ok thanks, circle, I’ll remember that.

Why did you kill Jewish People ?

It's full of nogs

Attached: Check+mate_1e804e_6912500.png (1200x1198, 1.16M)

and then the icing on the cake, want to live in a decent neighborhood in detroit with non shithole wrecked houses and cops that actually show up? Except to pay about $10k a year in property tax

Any person will try and drown you, that's just natural instincts and then you both end up dead.

Jewish is note the same of sionist you are a oppressor

I think the nigger killed the hero dude

No, you see my nigger infested friend, when they teach little kids about drowning here to remain calm when someone comes to save you, unless you both want to die. Its a very simple task if you raise your children in the most basic manner. If that nigger would just stopped spazzing out both would be alive

This topic must be delete !! Racist

>white man tries to save an adult nigger who literally has less swimming skills than a baby somehow
>cannot gain control of his brain, continue to nigger out while someone attempts to save you
>end up still duying and taking your rescuer with you

ok Stalin

I'm not talking about children I'm talking about fully grown adults who can't swim, are drowning and are in full panic mode.

a fully grown adult with a iq higher than 70 would be able to figure out what to do once theyre getting fucking saved

unv.is/thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2019/02/25/anti-zionism-is-the-new-anti-semitism.html
Sorry retard, you’ve been jewed

Because they fucked over our booming car industry and said industry was simultaneously running itself to the ground.
Also over-regulation fucked plenty of shit as well.

But how? I didn't see the Negro clamping himself on the white dude. This just looked very confusing to me

They don't though, when you start drowning your brain goes into full panic mode and you try to climb onto and use anything to save yourself.

Very little makes me mad. I'm pretty numb to all this shit, but holy fuck, watching this made me angry.

I don't see any support to Brazil.
Gimme money to us we also have jews here.

you must not be an athlete, treading water is a halfway challenging technique to get ahold of alone, and then you add in trying to save a retarded nigger. In the entire struggle you can see the white guy trying to pull him to shore (which seems feet away given someone is right there standing and filming) yet the nigger fails to comply and proceeds to chimp out. At around the 45 second part you can see the nigger grab the white guy but the waist as he completely gives up trying to do anything, ultimately resulting in both bodies being dragged under

Eh. Most of Israel looks like a bombed out ghetto as well. Better off just nuking both.

>nigger
>person

niggers being niggers