User emotional therapy

The state of Jow Forums right now
>pic related

What something that has been bothering you about Jow Forums lately? For me personally, the extreme shilling is starting to get annoying.

Attached: 2vrxrq.jpg (524x499, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bAgmGZ9iQ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM
youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E&vl=en
youtu.be/Pd2FHMplr4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I havent seen a space elevator thread since 2013

I think the only thing the shilling is actually amplifying is the amount of in-fighting. This gets annoying and makes it hard to have good conversations. It will backfire tho bc this is how anons on Jow Forums generally sharpen ideas anyway.

imagine thinking there is a political solution.
you underestimate your enemy. ALL of you.
Why only play one side and make it coinflip when you can play both and make it a guarantee win?
morons

very accurate.
same.

I mean there are still a few good conversations happening, but finding them is a pain in the ass. You have to swim through an ocean of piss to find anything decent.

Space elevator threads were way too overly optimistic. Current trends make it obvious that the world is going in a pretty negative direction. It should come as no surprise that those threads died out.

What the fuck is a zondon?

This is now a space elevator thread

Attached: Space_elevator_structural_diagram.png (260x604, 30K)

That's because the moron got BTFO. Space Elevator was peddling futurist lies. But Steven Pinker rapes kids and everything is getting worse, not better.

It's short for Zionist Donald (Trump)

There's no actual legitimate in-fighting though. It's just regular Jow Forums users telling the discord trannies to fuck off.

>annoying

Just post poopoopeepee memes in their threads. They seem to hate it.

Also, post poopoopeepee memes please, I lost my folder

Attached: ba8730_5441454.jpg (800x3000, 262K)

fuck off kike shill

Attached: 123125323524.jpg (626x835, 164K)

Attached: 14435437634535.jpg (800x5900, 611K)

>Support Yang
>Why?
$1000 a month. Simple.

Welcome to the sea of piss tranny faggot 8)

Attached: Poopoopeepee_25d6a4_5441454.png (589x1046, 59K)

Why so angry it’s Ron Paul 2.0

I thought that might be the case, but shouldn't it be ziondon??

I miss the Jow Forums golden age

Attached: 144353463453.jpg (1415x891, 174K)

punch back on the same format they punch you on, it's China man they wanna fight you to win, they won't just stop

I never understood the hype behind space elevators. I see space elevators as something that's unnecessary. It's like a proposing to build railway across the pacific ocean to connect Hong Kong to Los Angeles... it's just dumb. Why waste all of that time and money when you can just fly there for much faster at a fraction of the cost? Just build a space station and have ships fly to it regularly. Solves a lot problems.

This

Exactly. We’re all basically trying to have a picnic while ignoring the wasps. Anything relating to this yang guy can be filtered out for the tranny astroturfing campaign it is

>Jow Forums golden age
Yeah, there was never a worse time than that. Height of zoomergayt. Stupid pepe shit ruined this site.

>Proving OP's point

Being this retarded.

Attached: 1552286620857.png (368x475, 180K)

Attached: 234236234364345.png (600x438, 47K)

>be shill
>if you call me shill it means I am not shill!!
wow, great plan shlomo

Attached: 21432432.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VAPORWAVE HAT!?

You're seriously retarded and have missed the entire point of this thread and CONTINUE to prove OP's point. FUCKING IDIOT, no wonder you're a chang supporter.

Attached: 1552022538984.jpg (621x702, 68K)

zondon flows better thans ziondon

good analogy user

>hurr if you call shills shill it means they aren't shills!!!
so this is what 30 IQ migapedes look like

Attached: 1550763400453.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Probably

To much pain in the ass to photoshop in. If you have the patience to do it then be my guest.

I see no difference between the points made in these posts. why did you just say the same thing you just said as if it were something novel? absolutely haram

Half of u niggers work minimum wage slave jobs. I dont see why u hate Yang. He could actually make ur worthless life better.

I dont support trump you fucking IDIOT! OP nor I ever stated ANY support for trump. We're simply stating, anytime ANYONE even ask serious questions about Yang... shills like you say...

>youre a zionist shill
>haha migapedes
>I just proved OP's point but Im too fucking stupid to realize it.

Attached: 1552288932875.jpg (480x447, 32K)

Attached: image.jpg (673x944, 54K)

Finally, someone who gets it.

Attached: thank-you-homie.jpg (400x388, 79K)

>What something that has been bothering you about Jow Forums lately?

The shills who think that saying "nobody supports drumpf anymore, so why do you?" is going to sway anybody who was here for the 2016 election...because they clearly weren't here for it.

The feeling I get when I listen to this can't be fully described:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

We witnessed providence that day. No amount of shilling can change that. They'll never learn.

Good point

/music plays
youtube.com/watch?v=bAgmGZ9iQ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM

Attached: flower-shoppe.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

Pic related on what you're saying about the shills, this is what they've been doing for a week+

Attached: 15524353634521.jpg (640x491, 98K)

>the extreme shilling is starting to get annoying

And it's only going to get worse until 2020. The lefties underestimated the power of memes in 2016 so now they're going all out. Just remember that the only tactic they have left is calling Trump a zionist.

What really irks me is how they use terms like "drumpf" or "doTard" and actually expect people on Jow Forums of all places not to think they're shills.

They see Jow Forums through their existing leftist shill lens, so they get a distorted version of what Jow Forums actually is, then acts upon that distorted version they have on their head. That's why they're so easy to spot.

Seems like we're in this shill fest until 2020 though

The meme economy is driven by quality not quantity. Another lesson that they'll have to learn the hard way.

Trump 2020
2 terms

Attached: 1494103787253.jpg (1800x2500, 803K)

broke: space elevator
W O K E: orbital rings

Attached: earthring_1024.jpg (1024x594, 108K)

MIGA!

Attached: 12135453.jpg (1024x640, 177K)

well it's supposed to cheaper to send things up that high through the elevator than to have regular rockets

Feels to me like a totally different place than it was just 2 years ago even. I miss the ridiculous amount of swastikas and other Nazi related imagery that was next to unavoidable. No one gave a shit about Trump's policy, they just wanted to get back at the world and sit back laughing while everyone else was losing their minds. The everyday happenings, the energy. Sometimes I worry that the people here are achieving that same level of entitlement and perceived superiority that the left has sported for so long. I guess that's how it goes though

Exactly, they don't understand how Jow Forums works and they are genuinely confident that they can exploit it to their own benefit. Honestly, they're delusional.

I see floating orbital rings as a more realistic and practical idea than space elevators.

I miss those days. :c

Yeah, the transport costs, in money and energy, for cargo and people is a fraction of the rocket method, once the infrastructure is built.
That's the idea at least

I remember coming here nearly a decade ago and found it alien beyond measure. I lurked heavily for years before posting, lest I be found out as a newfag.

Now, I can spot the shills as easy as spotting a meme flag. They're everywhere since the 2016 primaries.
It's sad to know that so much is invested in infiltrating and subverting this place yet such little effort is applied to briefing these shills on the culture of this board.

...probably because it literally takes years to acclimate to it and its impossible to acclimate to it without becoming redpilled as fuck in the process.

To sufficiently brief a shill on this board would be to convert the shill to our cause. Hence why the shills are dog shit. They're not sending their best... because their best don't exist. We're literally left with the ones who can't critically think.

yeah, unlike the vertical elevator, we can 'technically' make one today with the tensile strength of current materials, unlike whatever nanotubes or super graphene we still haven't got in industrial quantities yet. It would just cost a lot in terms of launching the first payloads to orbit, although you can actually use the first section to bring the rest up and expand it along

youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E&vl=en

I doubt that will ever be the case. Energy is still required for the elevator to go up and down. Plus you also need money for constant maintenance and upgrades.Once you lay down all the potential costs, the necessary price tag for the elevator to happen are not going to be attractive. With rocket technology rapidly improving, rockets and rocket fuel are getting cheaper and more efficient than ever before. Plus they're more flexible than elevators ever hope to be. Rockets are the future of space transport.

Fusion generator would do the trick. I am a huge SpaceX fan though, can't wait for the first fully reusable rockets by the end of the 2020's unlike NASA's trash SLS

Attached: 5c630c392628983d2a4dc1fb-1200.jpg (1200x1800, 187K)

Yang won't take off here because he's a typical sterile leftist that won't say anything interesting. Remember Trumpf calling out a room full of turbo kikes for their corruption at that dinner?

I'm only looking forward to 2020 in hopes of more shit like that desu

>yang is a political outsider
>doesn't take money from large donars
>will barely scrape by donation threshold to make it onto the debate stage

Yah, he's definitely a normie establishment candidate. Great contribution user.

Things really started to go downhill during the 2016 election when neocons started shilling for Trump. Once the left saw how powerful Jow Forums could be, they started sending their shills in droves in hopes of the same effect happening. The amount of leftist shills on here give the effect that Jow Forums started moving left even though it hasn't.

If shills could think then they wouldn't be shills in the first place.

$0 a month because my rent just went up $1000 a month overnight

If powerful countries like America, China, and Japan decide to team up and dedicate hundreds of billions of dollars into such a project, it would be would be doable.

Honestly, what the fuck is NASA doing? They have a massive budget, a golden reputation, the best talent in the world, and decades of experience... yet they're getting outdone by a small private company that isn't even 20 years old yet.

>Reeeeee you're not falling for our "Yank Wang" meme

Works out to $250 a week not including Fed tax. Make more collecting cans

They ran out of nazi scientists :0)
seriously though it's 2 things: first, the space shuttle was almost a complete failure, didn't make orbital trips cheaper and was extremely dangerous, waste of decades of funding just on maintenance and trying to fix a flawed system. Second is congress, they dictate what can and can't be done, and the funding. Seeing as congress changes every few years, so does the mission objectives. Scrap Constellation program, make the SLS with Orion capsule, now they created a totally unnecessary 'Lunar Orbital Platform' for the 2020's instead of having the bases first

Attached: 1547407472259.jpg (707x900, 81K)

Unless you're disabled or old, then you wouldn't get any of the gibs in the first place.

It's meant to be supplemental. If you make 20k a year you make 32k now, if you make 40k a year you make 52k now, if you can barely afford to pay the bills now you have disposable income, etc. Unless you have rich parents who let you live with them and won't throw you out, in which case it truly is NEETbux

because you already get gibs elsewhere

Congress should just make a "science committee" or something along those lines to decide the objectives of NASA without the approval of congress. That way the agency can actually get stuff done instead of wasting billions of taxpayer dollars every year because they have to change plans every other year. We need something like this. We're getting our asses handed to us by other countries. Though considering how incompetent congress is, I doubt anything will ever happen.

None of this Yang Gang bullshit is legit.

This contradicts his whole "no strings attached" bullshit. The UBI adds on for everybody with no strings attached... expect for the elderly, the disabled, and other people who need this extra money the most. The entire concept is just stupid.

youtu.be/Pd2FHMplr4w

had to make a video about the situation
otherwise pol is just shit as usual, no actual discussions happening on the first few pages, decent threads are slid

ever since Ringworld was published nerds have been attacking the ring concept enough that the scifi author who wrote it had to explain that hydrogen collecting bussard ramjets were needed to keep the ring stable.

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the Yang shit is paid shilling. They're trying to manipulate Jow Forums for "le memes" so they can "meme Yang into presidency". They're annoying as shit.

>npc meme
>2019

newfags

i'll take $1,000 a month over zognald any day, fren