Spain and Portugal

What does Jow Forums think of Iberia?

Attached: Banderas_de_España_y_Portugal.jpg (1280x853, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: PUNISHED SPEN.jpg (1488x811, 384K)

What were once great civilizations, their races have involuted and their choice religion has been coopted by jews that push a one-world religion. Their inability to rebuild their empires is a sure sign to me that the United States too will not recover from its decline.

Attached: PRIMORDIAL TRADITION.png (785x603, 380K)

fucking 3 world countries cant even speak proper english

>That flag
>That post
Yes, good. May English rule for all time.

Attached: xrp4FrM.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Nuevo Imperio Español soon.

>the envy achmed

Attached: prosperity-world10780122-120.png (863x497, 286K)

Indeed brother

Attached: espanha0_2-4&portugal-n0290v0220.jpg (485x400, 38K)

Kind of brown and historically Moor rape-babies.
Meh they're good places/people though. Mostly.

Brave but hot headed and kinda idiots at times,usually nice tho

This is how I imagine your relationship with each other

Attached: Miguel-and-Tulio-the-road-to-el-dorado-16676042-1430-785.jpg (1430x785, 184K)

The american mongrel always projecting

Attached: g_pca_md22_dna-mdna02048188n12300.png (1500x1200, 316K)

wtf why isn't American on that chart?
Obviously fucking fake.

because american is not an ethnicity, there are americans of every single race

SANTIAGO Y CIERRA ESPAÑA

Attached: santiago-apostol-elmejorsitio4.jpg (500x420, 62K)

Well where's native Americans then?
What does that chart even mean it looks like somebody just hopped on MS paint and drew a bunch of shapes.

VIVA ESPAÑA
VIVA CRISTO REY

Attached: 1 BATALLA COVADONGA 4.jpg (1064x1005, 305K)

Iberians make good ham.

Thank you
>Brown historically moor rape babies

It's like you guys actively want people to hate you by constantly making this meme posts

PLUS ULTRA

Attached: 1200px-La_Rendición_de_Granada_-_Pradilla.jpg (1200x769, 355K)

Is Valencia still good or is it ruined like Madrid and Barcelona?

>middle of summer, at the beach
>gay alien skulled fuck starts blabbering shit in german like I'm supposed to get it
>looks confused, almost offended when I have no response
>ask if he speaks english, or french, or maybe italian
>"Nein nein ich habe blarghblarghblarghblarghblargh"

You sunburning twigs are the most pompous fucks around, absolutely insufferable. I'd take a drunken britbong over you any day.

Good cheap holiday destinations.Not really useful for anything else.

Attached: EscudoIberia.png (1500x1150, 439K)

My British fagget

Attached: 3209DD9800000578-0-image-a-18_1457549168561.jpg (634x418, 65K)

They're an incredibly condescending people.

spics are genetically arabs

SANTIAGO MATAMOROS

Attached: 220px-Santiago_Matamoros,_18th_century.jpg (220x306, 33K)

Dey cuties

Attached: 148653.jpg (400x500, 38K)

mallorca is rightful german clay

Sorry Portubro. I actually really like Portuguese people there are many in the area I'm at and they are wonderful people...
But some of them are very brown and share many similar features to N. Africans. I mean it isn't your fault fate placed you right next to Kangland but it's just history bro.

Im The bastard son

i dont think about them at all

part of the chad latin brotherhood

Attached: 1447415021015.png (2860x749, 658K)

Where's Greece?

As a Brazilian

Used to hate living here in PT but its growing on me

The people are rude as fuck compared to Braziiansl, but after a while you realize that they are not actively rude, they are just culturally less polite in a passive way.

To speak to a Portuguese person, especially the older ones means you might have to constantly put them in their place or have a debate on the spot over where they sell good ham or something

The taxi drivers are all fuckig assholes though

>Sorry Portubro. I actually really like Portuguese people there are many in the area I'm at and they are wonderful people...
But some of them are very brown and share many similar features to N. Africans. I mean it isn't your fault fate placed you right next to Kangland but it's just history bro.

Kek, like half your people look like Mexicans. I guess nobody's perfect

i thought romanians were slavs in denial

Filling the streets with retarded cyclists doesn't count as property, Hans.

Those aren't real portuguese, I know because I've done my research, tons of larpers. Just look at Fernando's they're a bunch of goatfuckers yet claim they're portuguese.

Attached: JA_BRK_090308_Fernando-s_02.jpg (615x409, 49K)

>Greece
>Latin brotherhood
American education

If only all the European anons got allong as well as we do
maybe we could actually change something

Attached: 1539277842632.jpg (1024x698, 200K)

You wouldn't have Latin without Greek

>But some of them are very brown

Maybe because some larp as portuguese but they aren´t, some that have ancestry from our old colonies, like brazilians, cape verdeans etc. larp as portuguese, but they are not obviously.
this

not

>As a brazilian
>Living here in PT
>Procceds to shit talk us

yeah sure, show your flag, D&C, D&C, D&C

You would.
Latin is an italic culture, it can live without greek culture.

you have to go back

Nigger pls

Im a white brazilian, mohammed

Old colonies follow us everywhere, we could all move to a deserted island with killer giant spiders, sooner or later some nogs would show up.

>white
>brazilian

Back to your shithole, and do a dna test halfchimp, you will find out you are not like us

>Latin is an italic culture, it can live without greek culture.
oh wow

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (497x380, 60K)

seconded

still doubt the part about us being more rude than brazilians
maybe the 80% white parts but the rest seems to be 100% selva

Im not like you, thats right ahmed

Im blonde and blue eyed

85% white 15% sephardi jew

so you are a jew after all

Smelly swarthy people that have amounted to nothing in the world stage. They are stupid and have huge egos as well as being aggressive. Just another nigger tier people, with less melanin

>15% sephardi jew

rotfl spot on. you are not portuguese and never will nig.

Okay thanks for actually clearing it up for me.
I've seen Portuguese people that are pale and redheaded and I've seen "Portuguese" people that are literally just black guys. Such a wide variety lol I guess all Med countries have quite a bit of variance though.

As I live here ai realize more and more how Atleast 50% Brazilians are apes

Everu grouo of brazilians has a flamboyant faggot and some horrid ugly fat mutant chick. But still, the people are really nice.

In Brazil you meet people at the bus stop, the gym, the market, walking your dog, on the line at the bank. People just strike up conversation wherever you go.

>as well as being aggressive

cool story

Attached: global_peace_index0304bm0108__12110.png (319x555, 32K)

Great people. The Portuguese and Spanish did so much for the European race.

How can one country avoid so many wars by having a civil war

no one cares br.monkey

Based, the pinnacle of civilization. Taught heart munching savages the ways of Jesus Christ and how to wear pants. Now their language and culture dominates almost an entire hemisphere.

Many portuguese over there already got bleached, then you have the Brazilians and the monkeys from Cape-Verde, then the goatfucker larpers.

Attached: azor.jpg (640x640, 50K)

I only like Spaniards from Jow Forums and Galegos, the ones i meet in real life are all insufferable cunts, specially catalonian's

That means absolutely nothing, I’m talking a swarthy Portuguese shit comes out of a pub steaming drunk trying to get a rise out of you, then gets butthurt when you tell him to fuck his mother and he pretends he can beat you up by getting in your face

Pathetic people

This is every Portuguese nigger in London. Lighter or darker skinned, they are all swarthy and stupid

cool story, achmeds like you make britain insecure, not europeans

Attached: crime005_00.gif (620x650, 31K)

you could use a little aggressiveness in your cuck island, just saying..

indeed

Attached: Crim_60-1stat121zaff00102280.jpg (1024x1212, 223K)

Germans are the niggers of europe

Dumb retards i see it everyday in league

only thing you guys can say is puta puta puta d

I am inclined to disagree. Romanians have always culturally speaking been their own thing, but with a noticeable Latin tinge to it. Genetically speaking, yes, they do have a Slavic component (which is not the biggest genetical component of the Romanian people, admittedly), but Romanians also have a Germanic component in their genetics, and the genetics of pretty much every single Caucasian European group to have ever inhabited Europe, so genetics really are irrelevant when it comes to the Romanian people.

Greece isn't latin, my American friend

What are you talking about?

Attached: 1506198468954.jpg (702x691, 109K)

Iirc they were full Portuguese girls. There was another one that was still as pale as me but she was a dumb thot.
There are pockets of heavy Portuguese concentration here they even have feasts in the fucking streets and shit.

Look at this larper, a portuguese guy named Asam Aziz lol

Attached: Mr-Asam-Aziz-with-the-letter-from-the-Nandos-company.jpg (615x347, 27K)

What are you talking about?

Attached: Lisbon march in support of refugees. Sign says Borders kill (AFP).jpg (620x413, 264K)

Estonian crime wouldnt be so high if it didnt have 20% russia in it

London has things worth stealing, and competent officers who can record the crime properly. I know how you scum operate, I’ve seen Portuguese lie to police officers to protect their scummy brethren. It’s why foreigners live close, so they can evade the law when they go around punching people

Scum, shithole country

ridiculous, i have seen also cape verdeans, brazilians and all sorts of non europeans claiming they are portuguese, only because some speak our language and had a great grandfather whatever, now even some venezuelans claim, even when we clearly see they have non european features due mixing with amerindians or whatever.

>there are dozens of us

My town is culturally and historically related to Spain. It was under their control until late 1700s. Alot of boomers have spanish heritage and learned spanish as a second language. We love paella. It is considered as one of our principal dishes. Our sailors and fishermen still use spanish in their daily vocabulary. On top of that, they have the best football clubs in the world. It's pretty hard to not like them.

Attached: 158965890444.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Larper? He looks like every Portuguese person in London, just with slightly darker skin. Portos are visually rape babies of Islam

They are my Arab brothers who were forced to convert to Cucktianity
We will soon get Al Andulus back

Attached: 1551272574519.png (500x520, 123K)

Attached: gay-pride-parade-in-central-lisbon-portugal-E4P1MG.jpg (1300x956, 212K)

Brazilians here come with the victimhood mentality that they are used to in apeland, they assume that portuguese hate them when in reality, all normies here like your culture more than they like our own, we are just distrustful of people we don't know well in general... its not about you cunts specifically... and since there are a ton of you hue's here, you dont feel the need to interact with anyone. It's kind of understandable but we ain't just going to roll a red carpet for you ape's. You can always go back if you feel opressed and enjoy your sopa de macaco.

The non white confirmed.
But your delusions are great, let me explained you why your shithole if full of crime:

youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

Because it's full of people like you,non whites. and that's also why you are here. The eternal inferiority complex that you fell about us.

"English beauties"
R*m*n**ns are just bulgarians in denial.

fuck you guys for the hispanics
should have kept your dick in your pants and not race mix

I’m white, unlike your people. Mutt rape babies. Every Portuguese speaking place is a shithole and actually full of brown people

Weren't forced into Islam? Its very doubtful that you're a real ethnic arab

Maybe his country isn't as white anymore as it used to be, but he surly is WHITE unlucky you shit skin. Your country never was white Gypsy lookin ass

what would muslims say to truces until we defeat jews, and then we battle it out?
we will destroy you thou

sure achmed, larp more

Attached: me0_portugal_23_an4n22b55-03vc02a11ct004.png (949x800, 152K)

>95% woman
>implying

You are quite based. From know on you are a Honorary Spaniard.