What drives you to be afraid of immigrants?

Hi,

I've been lurking on Jow Forums for years and I consistently find that most of posters here are being driven by fear of something. Have you ever asked yourself why you are afraid of different races, religions, ideas, etc..? I'm genuinely curious about this.

Attached: immigrant-family.jpg (4173x2781, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/the-yuck-factor/580465/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fear fat low IQ goblins who speak a shitty language ruining a really great country just by existing on our soil

Fpbp. No other posts needed

It’s not fear. It’s unobstructed truth.

>if you don't like something that means you're afraid of it
>fear is always irrational
Fuck off you disingenuous faggot.

Gay false premise. Dislike =/= fear. I'm starting to think inability to distinguish between others disliking and others fearing is the prime indicator of liberal mental illness.

>I've been lurking on Jow Forums for years
no you haven't

Correct. I should have read it.
Seconded: fpbp

They (people here) all have bad jobs and are replaceable easily + they watch a lot of alt right propoganda.

>I've been lurking on Jow Forums for years and I consistently find that most of posters here are being driven by fear of something.
If you had actually been here that long you:
wouldn't have to ask that question
wouldn't ask that question, but how to deal with them.

"Fear". Shut the fuck up you retarde vagina. I do not want third world niggers and arabs milling about being a nuisance and looking ugly. Only in your jewed up mind is his some moral anomaly or "evil".

How do you stay so brave?

How come niggers, spics, and muzzies are so afraid of their own groups that they literally flee to try to live with white people? When you go to investigate that aspect you'll stop being "genuinely curious".

Liberals be like "its so horribly wrong and hateful of you to expect some poor spic to live with Mexicans." etc.

We care about the lessers of our tribe that has to live in the reality sludge of YOUR elites retarded fantasy of Tikkun Olam.

They want me and my family dead just for being white.

Have you learned to code yet?

>people who are unwilling to fix their own countries storm ours while waving their old flags and shouting fuck whitey
>you're a fearful racist if you don't think this is great and present your warm willing anus for the invaders

>Hi,
>I've been gurgling sperm for years and I consistently find that most of black cocks taste like fried chicken. I've asked myself time and time again why I love meat popsicles. I'm genuinely curious about this.
fixed it for you

ARE PEOPLE TRIBAL BY NATURE(?)

ARE PEOPLE TERRITORIAL BY NATURE(?)

TO EACH IS THERE OWN.

WHY DID THE LORD HAVE US SEPARATED BY LANGUAGE, RACE, AND COUNTRIES(?)

WHAT DOES TO EACH IS THEIR OWN MEAN(?)

YOU
YOU
YOU

>Afraid
vs
>Literally fuck off and stay in your own country

Goodbye leftypol data miner

The fact that they feel entitled to the country and its multi generational infrastructure. No one 100 years ago died in coal mines so migrants could come pouring in demanding that they be given a share of past and future generations sacrifice.

Still using the proxy, I see, leftypol

I probably have more wealth than you.

Libshits are racists, as we all are, unless they are fucking retarded or women. But even then they are subconsciously racist, trying to help their lessers, perhaps with some flowery redemption arc fantasy in mind. The (((elites))) are racist on a macro level and in benign cases ponder how to deal with it all, and in evil cases how to further their elitist ends using the tard races as pawns against the crown of creation, which is the European white.

Gypsies are bad enough (violent, loud, leeching, stealing) and they are here for hundreds of years. Now imagine nigs or other shitskins from third world countires without hundreds of years of adaptation. They are not compatible with us and I will continue voting against immigrants here for the rest of my life.

>low IQ goblins who speak a shitty language ruining a really great country
>third world niggers and arabs milling about being a nuisance and looking ugly
>niggers, spics, and muzzies are so afraid of their own groups that they literally flee to try to live with white people
>niggers, spics, and muzzies are so afraid of their own groups that they literally flee to try to live with white people
>They want me and my family dead just for being white.
>people who are unwilling to fix their own countries storm ours while waving their old flags and shouting fuck whitey

What makes you think that every immigrant or non-white person wants these things? That's my face by the way. I know that it's nice to have a face to place with what were saying.

Attached: 1404605_10200867336264369_2065534270_o (2).jpg (965x1365, 554K)

Observing how their children behave.
Many of them are really lazy parents raising a future generation of criminals.

>I'm starting to think inability to distinguish between others disliking and others fearing is the prime indicator of liberal mental illness.
Liberals have impaired fear response and are content to live in filth.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/the-yuck-factor/580465/